Kidnapped!!!

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

" me my ! Hmph. Doesn't know who I am, I may not take martial arts lessons. But it's in my blood. That's not my fault." grumbled Daehyun, as he turned round a corner and continued home.

 He narowed his eyes at a movement behind him. ' Is someone following me? ' He stared hard at the direction the movement came from and continued.

" Ah. I'm so tired that I have begun to see-- Wait. I definitely saw it again.. I'm not delusional. Or am I? No can't be. If I was then I would have known my uncle was a crook. "

******************************

Three Days Later

' Why are these peasants so restless today? Is it an important day? ' wondered Daehyun, glancing up from his work to watch a couple of girls whispering urgently.

' Must have forgotten their makeup '  shrugged Daehyun, going back to work.

" Did you hear?" came a loud whisper next to him. Bristling with anger, Daehyun turned to find Jongup next to him. " No" replied Daehyun.

" Oh. Well... you know what ? " asked Jongup, jumping up and down on his seat.

" No. And I don't wanna" said Daehyun, turning over the page of his book. 

" You will babe " said another voice and Daehyun glared up to see Himchan sliding into the chair in front of him.

" No"

" It's about Yongguk..." whispered Himchan leaning closer to Daehyun, who shut his book with a loud bang and stormed out the door.

" What's up with him?" asked Jongup, as they stared at the angry daehyun's angry figure disappearing  from their sight.

*************************

' Urgh. Why is everyone so weird today ?'  wondered Daehyun, glancing up to see a girl crying. ' Her boyfriend probably dumped her. Hmph. Find a new one. It's not like there's just one man in the whole world! '

" NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" came a shrill voice and Daehyun turned around to see the fainting girl, who had collapsed onto a table, as people behan gathering rounfd her.

" WAAAAAHHHH!!!! WHYYYYYY!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! AAAAAARRRRGH!!!" she screeched.

' So much for peace of mind. Fools.'

" GUYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! "  *sniff*  " IT'S ABOUT YONNGUIUK!!!!" she screamed.

Everyone went silent, except for Daehyun, who was popping open a soda can. Everyone glared at him, at the hissing sound it made.

" What? Go back to Yongguking " muttered Daehyun.

" HE.....HE...HE'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" screamed the girl breaking into fresh tears.

" WHAT??!!! "

" THE ?! "

" YOU'RE MAD WOMAN!!!"  

" SHUT UP LIAR!!!!"

" NO T'S TRUE!!!! I HEARD THE PRINCIPAL  TALKING TO HIS PARENTS!!!! MY HEART IS BROKEN!!!" 

'Oh god.' sighed Daehyun.

 Don't start on that melodramatic, my heart is hurting, broken, you took my heart away stuff like in those dramas, when the guy dumps the girl. She all the time says, ' oh god... my heart shattered in to a million pieces, why did you do this to me after stealing my heart?.'  I mean how can it?Think about it. Its just an organ that pumps blood throughout the body... It can't feel emotions.. if it shatters then you die. Psssht. Stupid people.

" Yongguk saesang club?" called out a boy and the president of the said club stepped out.

" Well...we hid a camera in his books... but they were put in his cupboard so...." began the girl.

" Oh man!! His cupboard is sooo hot!!!" gushed a member of the club.

*Crickets chirp*

" Um....Ok... But how'd they find his place? It's very well protected!" exclaimed a another member.

" Yeah...we were caught and hauled out every time we sneaked in " said the saesang president.

" Hmm...So how'd they get the address?"

Daehyun raised a brow on hearing this. 

 

Flashback

" Ah. I'm so tired that I have begun to see-- Wait. I definitely saw it again.. I'm not delusional. Or am I? No can't be. If I was then I would have known my uncle was a crook. "

' Oh my god.... Who are they? ' wondered Daehyun,  as the blonde one and the redheaded one came out from hiding, followed by the others. They had guns in their hands too. 

" Bang Yongguk? " asked the redhead. Daehyun's mouth closed.

" Who me? Do I look like a Bang Yongguk to you huh? Why are you insulting me huh?! " asked Daehyun, tapping his foot on the ground.

The gang's sneers dissapeared. " Oh..You're not? " asked a long member.

" I told you I should have been leader "  muttered Burly. 

" Shut up fatty. Now boy. Tell me. This is weird but do you know where he lives? " asked the blonde one softly.

" Yeah sure. Hold on a sec " said Daehyun, as he pulled out a paper and scribbled down Yongguk's address and phone number.

" Here. Goodluck!" said Daehyun as the blonde one took the paper from him in surprise.

" Yeah. We're gonna kidnap him " smiled a short one clapping his hands.

" Oh ok! Goodluck with kidnapping him." said Daehyun turning away, as he made his way home.

" Urgh.. Weird kid " said redhead and a man with sharp eyes nodded in agreement.

" Come on. Let's go! " said blondy 

End of Flashback 

 

' Oh.... So I helped them find the house..' wondered Daehyun.

" OK guys... you know what this means...." said Kyung. 

" YEAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA!!!!!" cheeered the students

" What?" asked Daehyun from the back.

" This means.... WARRR!!!!!!!" screamed Kyung as the others cheered with him

" For what?" asked Daehyun.

" For Yongguk you !! You think the police can find him? It'll be hard. We as his friends, must be by his side in his time of need---"

" But....You're not by his side... literally..." said Daehyun confused.

Everyone groaned.

" Anyways.... Guys... We need a plan...." yelled Kyung.

" Yeah... and we have our brain here " yelled a girl, and pushed Youngjae to the front.

" How's he a brain? " yelled Daehyun from the back. 

Silence

" What?! I aint gonna help you in your war!!! " screamed Youngjae.

" He'll betray us like in that movie he acted in..." said Himchan softly. All eyes fell on Youngjae.

" Ah, that movie where he was promoting to steal and to wear bulletproof vests when using guns?" asked a blonde boy.

" Hey yeah... He was some police officer who betrayed some thugs right? And after all they had to go through to steal that money and when he got shot i was like ' Oh.. nerd died ' . But really. You betrayed them. Ha! You were smirking like some badass too but then I was thinking ' Ah...under all that he's just a nerd ' " said Sumin,  as the students began nodding slowly.

" WHAT?!! HOW RUDE!!! I WAS REALLY COOL OK... Watch the mv reactions. Everybody loved me. And I was paid!! And I was acting okay!!" protested Youngjae. 

" Betray us and we'll tear you apart, limb by limb, cell by cell, tissue by tissue." snarled a buff boy and Youngjae's eyes widened.

Silence.

" Well? " asked Kyung impatiently. 

" Alrigh alrighht... I'll help. But seriously!!! I was just acting.."

" YYYYAAAAAAAYAYYYA!!!!! "

" But we don't know about the gang..." said Sumin. 

" Maybe......  the gang in that movie Youngjae acted in, kidnapped Yongguk! " chimed in Jongup.   

" WHAT??!!! It's not them!!!" yelled Youngjae

" Then... how do we find out who kidnapped him? None of us  know.." sighed Himchan

" I do..." came Daehyun's voice and everyone turned to him.

" Oooh!!!! I should try this!" he chuckled, highlighting something in his book.

" Speak ye fool! " said a boy.

" Huh? Oh yeah... they are a deadly, evil, cunning, conniving, gang of crooks. They had guns too.. They can kill all of us in a blink of an eye. Therefore I recommend you to deposit all your money and valuables in this vault . And I'll stay back and protect it while you fight." he said returning to his book.

Silence.

" Ok guys.... Let's do this... Fight....Like real men! Yongguk was always a good friend---"

" Hey!" protested some victims of Yongguk

" C'mon!Into your teams!!!!" roared Kyung and the students fell into their Double H games teams

" Oh great..." sighed Daehyun watching the students.

'' And you are coming with us" said Jongup pulling Daehyun to his feet.

" Oh whatever. Screw you" muttered Daehyun.

" Huh? Daehyun's coming without a fight? To save Yongguk?" said Sumin 

" Ahhh.....I think I know why..." said Kyung slyly, winking at Sumin who also began to smile as realization dawned on her.

" TO WAAAARRR!!!!!" screamed Youngjae as the students cheered him on