Crossdresser!!!

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

" WHAT??!!! Are you like serious?" gasped the chick.

Daehyun had met up with her the next morning which was Friday. Right now they were sitting on a bench in school because the chick wanted to know Daehyun's progress.

" Yeah..I am. To tell you the truth, this is the first time I have fallen into this kind of situation. And why do you keep on saying like? I--" 

" Are you saying you cant do it then?" asked the chick coolly raising a brow at him. He scowled at her. " Look here. I sacrificed my time  for this and I even let Youngjae do the project with Kyung and I had to pay 190,000 won in total all thanks to him. I'm sure half of it went into the librarians pocket. So shut up till I figure something out" he said adjusting his glasses.

" Whatever. So what now? Didn't you find out anything?" asked the chick aghast. Daehyun sniffed and sneezed into his tissue. " I did. He's opposite"

The chick scoffed and glared at Daehyun. " As in, if it's hot, its cold for him and if its cold its hot. Those kinda  people have a special name. " he said pulling out a small notebook. " See. These were his exact words yesterday. " I dont know i dont know i dont know i dont know but i'm hot hot" quoted Daehyun squinting at his book. " And it was a cold day yesterday.."

There was a short silence.

" Um..You do know that those are lyrics from a song..?" said the girl giving Daehyun a weird look. Daehyun looked at her. " Don't lie, and have you tried your girl charms on him?"

" Yes. He didn't even look at me" frowned the girl. She pulled out her phone checked something on it. " Here take this." she said  handing a cheque to Daehyun. " I just transferred all my money to my bank here, so if you want the full amount DO SOMETHING! I'm giving you 2 days to give me valid information!"  she snapped showing Dehyun two manicured fingers to make her point clear before stomping away. 

Geez....I need some time woman. thought Daehyun watching the girls figure as she gave students the ' omg- you- are- so- not- upto- my- standard' looks as she went.

How the heck does she balance on those killer heels?? 

*******************

Daehyun shut his locker a heavy feeling in the pit of his stomach. If only he asked me to come over to his house he sighed trudging to class. I need to find important info bout him too groaned Daehyun.

" OMG PEOPLE!!!! GUESS WHAT!!!" screamed the fainting girl as she ran into the hallway. Everyone crowded round her.

" I HAVE IMPORTANT NEWS!!!" she screamed.

" TELL USS!!!!" yelled the students jumping up and down. " ITS ABOUT YONGGUK AND THIS'LL MAKE FANBOYS WILD AND FANGIRLS WILDER!!!" She screeched and everyone cheered.

" ITS TOP SECRET INFO--"

" How'd you get it then?" asked a girl. " OH I HAVE MY WAYS!!! THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME CHANCE--"

" SHUT UP YOU FREAK AND TELL US!!!" screamed the students.

" OK. OK .OK SO DID YOU---"

The bell rang cutting her off and everyone groaned. " ITS OK!!! I'LL TELL YOU GUYS IN THE LOCKER ROOMS AFTER P.E!!!" she screamed.

" But then, only the girls will know..'' whined a Yongguk fan boy, but the screaming girl had run off to her class, with a bunch of screaming fans

Hmmm....Top secret, once in a lifetime info...I have to know..!  How can I go to the girls locker rooms? Unless....

" SUMIN!!!!" screamed Daehyun

**********

Unbelievable...this is disturbing,hideous,I am not Jung Daehyun anymore, my position is destroyed, I can't believe my eyes...Why am I doing this? wondered Daehyun as he gazed at his reflection in the boys toilet. He had borrowed Sumins clothes and was now dressed up like a girl, in order to go to the girls locker room. 

He was wearing skinny jeans a cute grey sweater with some cute creature on it, a wig which had small braids, and light makeup. He was thankful that he didn't have to wear killer heels but his usual Nike shoes. He was also carrying a small backpack with his own clothes to wear after his spying was done.

" WHY AM I DOING THIS!!!! UUURGH!!! If I get caught I'm doomed cause rule no,. 12 in this school is 'Cross dressing is absoulutely prohibited. Anyone who does so will be punished severely.' And I have to use the word ' like ' excessively cause that's what the Chick does. Surely other girls do the same.

Ok...Have you guys watched Narnia? Before the battle that boy screams 'For Narnia and for Aslan!' Now hear my war cry

" FOR DAEHYUN AND FOR MONEY!!!!!! AAAARGH!!!" he screamed and stepped out of the washroom. Students stopped and stared at him. Not because he looked pretty.

" Um...Dudette...That was the guys toilet.." said the same guy who always asked Daehyun if he was ok in the head. 

" Oh just--I mean, like duh. I knew that" he said huffing and walking off. Thank god I know that chick..I learned the whole attitude thing from her.

All the students moved out of his  way as he walked past. He heard a boy wolf whistle at him. " Hey there cutie...Watcha doing here?"

Daehyun ignored him and continued on his quest to the girls locker rooms. He finally reached it amidst the staring , the cat calls and the wolf whistles. Some people even threw stuff at him

" Like urgh. Stop throwing stuff at me just because i'm a chick ok? LIke stop it" he had snapped at them

 Once he reached his destination, he ducked behind a bush because the girls weren't done practicing yet. 

" HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" screeched the fainting girl as she cleared the high jump pole and crashed down into the mattress below.

Ouch.

Daehyun had to sit behind the bush for 30 minutes. He was still sad that he had to pay the fine for destroying the library, Bang Yongguk...I want to stab you, to feel your flesh against my knife, to hear your anguished screams..." thought Daehyun picturing himself looming over a covering Yongguk who was begging for mercy in a small corner. 

" AAHHAHAHAHA!!!!" laughed a girl and Daehyun snapped back to reality and saw the girls heading to the locker rooms. He got up and stepped out of the bush.

" OMG....WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE?" yelled a boy but Daehyun ignored him and followed the troupe of girls.

" You haven't forgotten to tell us about Yongguk have you?" asked a girl and the screaming girl shook her head. " YA!! I'LL TELL YOU GIRLS NOW..." she screamed and they filed into the locker room, Daehyun following a short distance away carefully. 

Once they were inside Daehyun crept to the door and kept his hand on the knob. Wait...They're washing..Oh!. I can't go in then! Oh god!!... Hey wait! I can keep my ear to the door !...I hope no one comes this way. he chuckled and kept his ear to the door.

" Ok ok ok...Listen. I'm gonna start. I found out that Yongguks parents don't live here. Thay travel all around the world leaving him alone at home. They say there are a lot of scandals involving Yongguk.."

" WHAT? Like what?" whispered a girl

" Well ---"

" What are you doing?" came a voice behind Daehyun and he jumped up. He slowly turned around and turned a shade of red. Standing before him was Yongguk himself in a grey tank top and navy blue athletic pants. He was glaring at Daehyun in disgust

" Oh! I was like um...Scared to go in...cause like..I'm kinda new here like..yeah" said Daehyun lamely in his best girly voice.

" Do you have a sore throat?" asked Yongguk  

" Yeah...It's like very cold these days..." said Daehyun looking around trying to spot an exit. Suddenly Yongguk came closer to him and looked at him.

" I swear I've seen you before.." he said flicking one of Daehyun's fake braids. Daehyun pushed him back

" OF COUR----I mean..Really? What a coincidence....Oh look at the time!... I better get going. I have ballet now."

" Our school doesn't have ballet" replied Yongguk eyeing Daehyun carefully.

" SO WHA----I mean---." 

" HEY YONGGUK!!!! WE NEED TO TALK!!!!" came a familiar loud voice as Kyung ran upto them. 

NOOOOOOO!!!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU BASTARD!!! YOU IMBECILE!!!! YOU PEASANT!!!!

" Hey! Look, I need some help from--Hey.!..Is this your girlfriend?" asked Kyung looking at Daehyun from head to toe. Yongguk came and stood next to Daehyun. He slipped his hand around Daehyun's waist and pulled him close to him. " Yep. and her name is Daehyuna...Right?" asked Yongguk winking at Daehyun

" MOVE AWAY FROM ME!!! I AM A GUY!!! KYUNG! I'M DAEHYUN!!" yelled the boy who could bear it no more. He pulled his wig off and glared at both Kyung and Yongguk.

" Whoa Daehyunnie...you look good enough to eat..." gasped Kyung checking him out.

" Yeah Dae- Hyunnie...I didn't know you were transgender.." said Yongguk gasping mockingly at him, pulling the wig from his hands and examining it.

" OK OK!! I HAD A REASON OK!!? NOW I SHALL GO AND CHANGE SINCE YOU DECIDED TO COME HERE AND DESTROY MY PLAN!!!" yelled Daehyun snatching his backpack off the ground and heading to the mens bathroom.

"And i'll take that!" he snapped snatching the wig out of Yongguks hands and adjusting it on his head. Giving them THE DAE GLARE he reached for the mens toilet knob when : 

" GIRL!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" shrilled a womans voice.

" Goddammit." swore Daehyun turning around to find the teacher in charge of high jump for girls marching towards him. 

" Uh oh.." muttered Kyung while Yongguk stood back and crossed his arms watching in anticipation

" Now Girl. Eplain this." growled the manly high jump teacher glaring at Daehyun.

" Alright. To begin with I'm a guy." began Daehyun.

" Liar. " said Yongguk

" YOU SHUT UP! I'm a guy and I dressed up like a girl for...the dranma workshop.."

" It was trying to go to the girls locker room!! So how is that related to drama?" came Yongguk's smooth voice from the back.

" SHUT UP!!! Ma'am, I--"

" It came to us and tried to touch us. He was trying to Kyung and when I came to stop it, it threatened to me " said Yongguk sniffing fakely then smirking. 

" DON'T LIE!!! KYUNG!! TELL HER I'M DAEHYUN!!!" yelled Daehyun at Kyung who blinked at him owlishly

" Huh?"

" That's not Daehyun! Its a transgender ashamed to admit it. Now now, don't be ashamed to tell who you are. Be proud of yourself!..." said Yongguk trying to hide his laughter

" DO YOU WANT TO DIE SO YOUNG!! FINE!! I'LL PROVE IT!!" yelled Daehyun and tugged at his wig. It wasn't coming off.

" Hold on! It's coming off.. Just a second! AAARGH!!! " screamed Daehyun in pain as the wig refused to come off.

" That's very lame." said Yongguk

" Girl..Thats you're hair" said the teacher her eye twitching in annoyance.

" I'M NO GIRL !! I HAVE AN ADAM'S APPLE AND I DO NOT SOUND LIKE A GIRL DO I ??" screamed Daehyun still tugging at the wig

" I guess you're special. " shrugged Yongguk

Dammit!!! What the heck is happening. Oh wait! My clothes..

" Look ma'm...I'm a guy ! Look at my clothes.." said Daehyun shoving the bag at the teacher who glanced at him suspiciously before speaking.  

" Ok..You lets say you are a guy--.." she began pushing the bag away from her without checking it.. Daehyun sighed with relief. 

" What about the school rules? Rule no. 12?" asked Yongguk innocently.

'Cross dressing is absoulutely prohibited. Anyone who does so will be punished severely.' helped Kyung. " OH YEAH BABY! I remember the stupid rules!! Took me 2 weeks to memorize them!!"

" Kyung...." said Daehyun in a deadly soft voice.

" Oh !" swore Kyung and shut his mouth while Yongguk shook his head in mock sadness at Daehyun.

" Yeah! WAIT!! That is Dae--mmph!!" came Kyungs muffled voice as Yongguk clamped it shut.

" Daehyuna...I'm ashamed of you..Trying to sneak up at the girls..tsk tsk.." said Yongguk

" You are one big bastard.You are such a heartless ." spat Daehyun.

" Come along Daehyuna. The principal will have a lot to say to you.." said the teacher dragging Daehyun away.

" Bye bye " waved Yongguk smirking, one of his hands still on Kyung's mouth 

*************************

Daehyun shut the door to the principals office behind him. He had gotten 4 weeks of detention with the janitor while Zelo got a small break, and he also  got a warning. One more act and he would be expelled.

 At least the pricipal checked my bag and figured out who I really was... 

There was no one in the school and it was getting dark. Daehyun went down the silent corridor to reach his locker

" Bloody . What did I do to him? That chick  gave me a time limit as well. my life. Oh god if only I was a serial killer I could have just disboweled---"

" Hey Daehyun!" 

Daehyun stopped in his tracks near his locker. It was Yongguk.

" Nice to see you too" growled Daehyun.

" Still in you girl clothes eh" 

" You have something to say? If not, i'll go home and continue living my life. *Gasp* I also need to collect some cash from some people who didn't pay up yet." said Daehyun slapping his forehead.

" Yeah yeah thats nice. That project thing is pretty big and important. So we must work on it" he started shutting Daehyun's locker door and leaning against it staring at him intensely.

" Oh really? Wow! I didn't know" said Daehyun sarcastically unfazed by the intense stare as he adjusted his glasses.

" You're such a loser. Well, since we don't really work on it here, I was wondering if you could come over to my house tomorrow to finish it off."

Sparks flew, Daehyun's heartbeat increased, angels came and blew trumpets...,money rained down...(Not Romantic Style. This was Business Style.)

' My dream is coming true '.thought Daehyun as a cupid shot money from above. 

" Really? Yep I'll come!" said Daehyun as calmly as he could. Inside he was so happy he wanted to dance and throw a party. No no. Only for himself.

" You look weird. Like a pumpkin" commented Yongguk. 

" Why thank you. So so? What time? and most importantly ... your address.." said Daehyun getting ready with a pen and paper

" Come over anytime. I'm alone the whole day so drop in--"

" You bet i will!! I really want to do the project" exclaimed Daehyun handing the notebook to Yongguk, who raised  a brow at him suspiciously then scribbled his address down on the paper.

" Here. And--"

" Ba bye!! I'll catch you tomorrow!" cried Daehyun practically skipping out of the school. Before disappearuing he gave Yongguk a big smile.

Yongguk stared at the now empty space. He found himself smiling softly.

' That was weird but then again, he is weird. Very weird...Oh wow. This is the first time someone my age is coming to my house !. He has a nice smile..Argh!! Wait! I'm Bang Yongguk! I don't find guys attractive!!' said yonnguk scolding himself, but he couldn't stop the smile on his face  as he thought about the days happenings, and he was a guy who rarely smiled.

*********************

Daehyun was eating some food he had invented himself (It looked like a bomb that had exploded on his plate) and watching a cartoon where a kid was jumping into a bank to rob it, and was trapped in a cellar full of money. So he was making a bed out of it.

Daehyun's eyes shone as he ate as he's mind drifted away.

The gods are too kind...He fell right into my trap.

What?! Yeah yeah fine, I had no trap but he came right to me!! This is so good! Now then, my masterplan can unfurl again, and this time there will be no mistakes...Hopefully.