The Masterplan.

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

 

3 weeks after the HH Games

****************************

A door opens revealing something similar to a study. It is dark. There are two bookshelves. The curtains are closed and there is a huge table and a swivelling chair. The a/c had broken a few years back, but it had not been replaced for it is  'too costly' as the owner says. The owner of this room keeps the windows open in order for the fresh air to come in instead. Cheap isn't he?

And the curtains are flapping, creating an eerie atmosphere. The chair rotates and the occupant is in deep though. Who is he? A villain planning his next move? Should the police be informed?

The chair swivels around facing you.

Oh wait.  It's just Daehyun...

 

Daehyun's P.O.V

" Why hello there.....

Ah haha! I see! You are not very happy are you because this chapter isn't about what happened to me eh? Well, if we do write about that, the story will draaaaag won't it.?

What? You really want to know?    *Indignantly*

Hmph! I was running like a hare and he wasn't exactly running after me but kinda....strolling... He's a fast one cause well....he gave me a broken arm and a blue eye. 

What? No I didn't meet him in school. Either he's not there or he's hiding from me. Coward....The students are kind of wary of me....Then again they always were. But life is hard when you have to work with only one arm! Aaaahhhh!!!! Curse you Yongguk!!

Right now I'm in my small office at home, back in business!!! oooooh! I'm so happy. Money makes me happy. Money has such a  nice smell. Have you smelt it? Oh look. Some boy is here. Let's see what he wants.

End of Daehyun's ranting...

***************

" Sit " commanded Daehyun gesturing at the chair in front of the table where he was sitting. A mousy looking boy sat down. Daehyun finished signing some files and looked up. " Yes?" he asked.

" Its like this. So I like this girl right? I think she likes me too but the thing is, she already has a boyfriend " he said hurriedly. Daehyun nodded popping open a can of coke. " So what do I do?!" cried the boy. Daehyun studied him silently. " Well, it depends. You know I don't break up couples---"

" She likes me!"

" Are you sure?"

" Yeah! She confessed to me and told me that she was forced to be that guys girlfriend"

" I see.....Alright. I will stalk them both and if I have enough proof to believe yoiu, I'll contact you. If it's a lie, too bad. You'll have to let her go, but if what you're saying is true, then I'll have a plan ready to save the damsel in distress" he said officially pulling out an A4 and writing on it.

" Oh thank you!! I re---What's this?" asked the boy studying the figures on the paper Daehyun slid over to him. " You think I work for free?" asked daehyun quizzically.

" Oh yeah!! Ok ok. I---"

The door slammed open with a bang as a spoiled looking girl walked in. " You" she said pointing at the mousy boy. " Me?" he asked in confusion. " Out" she said impatiently crossing her arms across her chest. The boy was out of the door in no time. 

Who's this chick? Why do they call girls chicks? I mean won't they be ofended if they knew that they were comapred to chickens? thought Daehyun eyeing the girl who was walking to him.

The 'chick' pulled a chair and sat down. Flipping her brown silky hair over her shoulder she surveyed Dehyuns little office. 

" What can I do for you?" asked Daehyun pouring a glass of water. 

" No thank you" refused the girl looking at the glass. Daehyun blinked and sipped the water. " That was for me" She raised a brow at him. " Um...Yeak ok.....Let me get to the point

" Please do"

" Do you know Bang Yongguk?" asked the girl crossing her legs.

" Oh please no" 

" Huh? Well whatever. I transfered to this school because of him"

" How stupid....Do guys call you chick?''  cause she sure is stupid as one.Ah ha! Maybe that's why guys call girls chick! I think I can understand the male mind to some extent now....No no..Not that I know the female mind better ok.

" Uh....yeah....?" 

" No wonder" said Daehyun nodding

" What?"

" What do you want....chick."

" Excuse me. I'll just ignore that and continue"

'' You never started. "

" I did!! About Yongguk." exclaimed the girl blinking at Deahyun.

" Yeah so? True his a terible man. Awful I tell you. I know he's trying to break into my Swiss bank account.... *Gasp* Need to tighten the security! That's why he wanted to see my face! To make a fake ID!!" said Daehyun slapping his forehead.

" Oh my god. They sent me to a lunatic...." muttered the girl blinking at Dae in disbelief.

" Yeah...He is a lunatic. But what do you want?"

" I WANT BANG YONGGUK YOU IDIOT!!!!! I AM SO GONNA GET THAT GIRL WHO SAID THAT YOU WERE A FREAKING GENIUS!! CAUSE YOU ARE SO NOT ONE. YOU ARE AN  FREAKING IDIOT!!!"

Daehyun was eating cookies. " Want some?" he asked her. dropped open in disbelief. "Were you even listening?" she asked placing a hand on her hip.

Daehyun sighed and placed his half eaten cookie in the box and turned to her.

 " Look. I don't like him. He's a snob and acts like he owns the school. I hate people like that. And do you know about his temper? He beat up 3 boys last week for making fun of him!!" exclaimed Daehyun, his fake wire rimmed glasses sliding off his nose. 

The thin, tall, pretty girl he was talking to scoffed. " I thought you said  you were THE best at matchmaking. So why are you freaking out now?" she asked raising a brow.... " And how do you know so much about him?" she asked narrowing her eyes at him.

Daehyun sighed tapping his notepad. " I have contacts you know.  Back to the matter at hand. As I don't like him, I shall recommend another boy to you. He is the perfect man for any gi -"

" It doesn't matter about what you like. I want this and I'm used to having my way!" said the girl sharply.

" Well ....He might be unsuitable for you -"

" I'll pay you 6,000,000 won ....."

Daehyun's eyes widened to it's limit. He stared at the girl for a while and narrowed his eyes at her.

" Aw come on! Fine then. That will be in the beginning. If your progress is good, I'll pay you a lot more..." she added  smugly.

Daehyun leaned across the table and interwined his fingers, an interested glint in his eyes.

" Tell me more " he said. 

*************************

In Daehyuns class.

Who cares about what happens to her after I'm done with this project? I mean I did try to warn her. thought Daehyun tapping a pencil against his lips trying to figure out a scheme to bring the chick with Yongguk. Well this'll be hard cause I have to avoid from being beaten up from him, and i must not make it obvious and I must get close to him and I don't like him" thought Deahyun a look of disgust passing over his face.

" CLASS!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THAT PROJECT I GAVE 2 WEEKS AGO!!!" screeched their class teacher glaring at them all. 

" You never gave us one" yelled a boy. 

'' I did and up to date i don't know who you're partners are! please tell me now" she hollered

" It's a secret" said Himchan in a hushed tone and they all laughed as the teachers face grew an angry purple. 

" ANTHONY!!!! ARE YOU ON YOUR PHONE!!!!! AND YOU!! ARE YOU CHEWING GUM!!!!" she screamed at two boys who looked up briefly at her and nodded.

"It's called .... Human rights" said another boy dramatically.

"URGH!!!!! I AM WARN---"

The door opened and Youngjae walked in, clutching his bag to his chest. " What are you doing here?" asked Kyung rudely. " Oh come on in Youngjae. Please sit somewhere in the front" said their teacher smiling at Youngjae who sat in the seat right in front o f the teacher. " Wow....Brave" said a boy impressed. " What is he doing here?" assked Kyung again. " Oh we have switched some other boy with him.....cause the other boy...who's name I can't remember was too much to handle. "

" BOOOO!!!!" 

" QUIET! Let's continue with class."  yelled the teacher turning to the blackboard.

Hmmm......I want to go home and think clearly....And also check my Swiss bank account....

" Ok Now turn to page----"

The door opened again and Yongguk walked in, wearing his headphones, with his hood drawn up. 

Silence. 

" AAAARRRGHGHGHG!!!DJASKLDJAGHWIOKLSJ!!!! OPPA!!!!OPPA!!!!HDGjhdk" yelled the girls Kyung among them. 

" SILENCE!!!!! CHILDREN!!!! I AM SHOCKED....well not exactly.....BEHAVE!" yelled the teacher throwing a piece of chalk at a girl. They quietened down

" Now Yongguk?" asked the teacher pushing her untidy hair out of her face. He stared at her before answering " I was told to come to this class....." he said in his deep voice making the girls swoon. " Oh? Oh yeah! You were also switched. Yes I forgot! Sorry about that" said the teacher ushering him in.

He shrugged and surveyed the classrrom. His eyes widened when he saw Daehyun who was gaping at him and a shadow of a smile appeared on his lips.  

He  walked to the back of the classroom and sat down next to the window, everyone watched him prop his feet on the table and stare out the window his head bobbing to the music

********************

This is too good to be true!! Now I can approach him without being too obvious!!!! hahaha!!!! thought Daehyun laughing in triumph.

" Dude..? You ok?" asked a boy but Daehyun ignored him. 

**************

Yongguk's P.O.V

Call it fate or destiny or whatever, but looks like our paths keep crossing. I swear there is a reason for this.....And I don't know why, but I keep staring at him...It's funny how he keeps on writing glaring at people at random times, how he ruffles his hair in annoyance. It's very amusing. I think the most amusing is when he get's angry. When I think back, it's really funny. What he says, how he acts.I like it. I want to make him angry cause it makes me happy. No I'm not a sadist. 

And truthfully saying....That day when I removed his glasses I am surprised to say this but,  the first thing that flashed through my mind was  'Damn....He's good looking'

And the funny thing was I wasn't mad at what he did. The first time yeah...and I thought that if I ever found the guy I'll skin him alive, but when I found out...I didn't mind....Did I like it? .....No way....Right? Ah...I don't know what's happening to me. All I know is, I like to annoy that guy.... Yep...Nothing else.....I hope.

Daehyun's P.OV.

hmmmmmm....The hairs on the back of my neck are prickling....Why is that?

END OF THE WEIRD P.O.V

 

" STUDENTS!!!!! LISTEN UP. I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A NEW PROJECT.... THIS TIME , I WANT A PROJECT ABOUT DNA AND I WANT IT NEXT MONTH!!!" yelled the teacher.

" NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

" YOU !!!!"

" ER!!!!!" screamed the students.

" SHUTUP!!!!. OK partners." sang the teacher getting ready with a pen and paper.

" ME AND DAEHYUN!!!!" yelled Kyung. 

" ME AND JONGUP!!" followed Himchan and so it continued.

" Youngjae?" asked the teacher. " Huh? I'll do it alone" he muttered. " NO!!! DO IT WITH YONGGUK!!!!" yelled Kyung and Himcahn clamped his hand over Kyung's mouth. 

" NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! "   "OPPAS MINE!!!!!!!!! " " AIGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" wailed the girls.

" Hey yeah!~" said the teacher brightly jotting their names down

If anyone looked at Yongguk, they would have seen his disappointed scowl. 

" Maa'm... Me...want to switch...." said Youngjae standing up. All eyes turned to him. " I don't want to work with  Bang Yongguk..I don't want to go to his house. If you make me go, I might as well, invite you to my funeral.." 

" WHAT!!!!

" NOOOOO!!!!!

" BOOOO!!!!

"ING ER!!!!!!!!!"

" YESSSS!!!!!!"  yelled the students randomly

" Um...Ok... Then we'll have Youngjae with Kyung and Daehyun with Yongguk" said the teacher uncertainly.  

" NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" wailed Kyung. 

" Ma'm!! I don't think----" began Daehyun but stopped. Wait....If I become his partner...It gives me easier access to him.. Which means I get money...Tons and tons of money ...... from the chick....

" Uh....Nothing" he finished and sat down abruptly

Surprised,Yongguk looked at Daehyun and saw a faint smile on Daehyuns face and misunderstood the deeper meaning behind it.

The bell rang and everyone fled out. After everyone left the class, only Daehyun was left back with Yonnguk. 

" You want me huh?" smirked Yongguk as he passed by Daehyuns seat and left the class.

" Oh yes....I want you for my masterplan and now I can actually come over to your house without arousing suspicion to put it into action..." smiled Daehyun happily.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N :  LOL. I love that gif!! It totally reminds me of the matchmaker Dae *o*  :p

Well that's it!  I'm off to raid the fridge but do drop in a comment! :)  XD