History Repeats Itself

The Matchmaker's Masterplan !!

" AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Daehyun dodging robot warriors as he tried to make his way out of the mansion. He had managed to escape from Yongguk earlier. He glanced back and groaned for Yongguk had not given up. " STAY THERE LOSER!!!" Yongguk screamed but Daehyun slipped into a corridor and ran like he'd never run before. 

" YESSSS!!!!!" he cheered when he saw the door at the end of the corridor. He reached out for it and pulled the handle. All the blood drained out of his face. '' I don't believe in ghosts...But if   this door opens, I swear I will  fund occult organzations......" he promised looking up. Suddenly he saw a key being inserted into the lock and the door was flung open. 

" Ohhh...So ghosts do exi-----AAAAARGGYG!!!!!!! " he yelped as Yongguk made a grab at his jacket. Daehyun sprinted out jumping, and hopping trying to maintain the distance between himself and the . " DAEHYUN!!!!! HERE!!!!!'' he heard a familiar voice and saw all the members of team 4 in a motor boat.The team 10 members were waiting for Yongguk as well. Daehyun ran to the boat and tumbled into it.

" GOGOGOOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!" he screamed and in no time their boat was speeding back to the grounds. 

" What's wrong with you?" asked Jongup noting the flushed face. Daehyun stood up gasping. " I never knew this'll happen to me. Why me of all people? All I do is help people with their love lives and I get a horrid life in return!" he complained adjusting his glasses. Himchan opened his mouth to comment but his eyes widened in horror and Jongup screamed. " What?" asked Daehyun planting  hand on his hip, in indignation. 

Kyung pointed " Behind you..." he whispered in horror.

" Huh?What do---AAAAARRRRGH!!!!" he screamed as he felt strong arms wrap around his waist and lift him up. Daehyun hadn't noticed the team 10's boat which had caught up and was now right beside their boat

" Now I got you" chuckled a deep voice in Daehyun's ear. " STOP GAWKING AND DO SOMETHING!!!!!" screamed Daehyun as he struggled in Yongguk's arms. They scrambled to their feet.

" PULLL!!!!!! " screamed his team members as they got hold of Daehyun's arms, legs and jacket and started to pull...

" Be carefull, You might pull his pants off " commented Yongguk resting his chin on Daehyun's shoulder. " GET THAT POINTY CHIN OFF MY PRECIOUS SKIN!!!!! ".

" HARDER!!!! PULL HARDER!!!" screamed Himchan and they pulled harder and Daehyun screamed in pain. " Show me your face and I'll let go " said Yongguk reaching for Daehyuns glasses. " NEVERRRRRR!!!!!!" roared Daehyun as they reached the grounds and  Yongguk let go of Daehyun,as their boat  crashed onto shore making all the members of team 4 go stumbling forward.

All the other teams had come back and a great big battle was taking place." URGH!!! MY MOUTH IS FULL OF SAND!!" coughed Jongup spitting. " My head" muttered Himchan. " I think I broke my ribs....." mumbled Sumin. " Are we dead? Cause I see the light" added Kyung. " Hey....Where's Daehyun?" asked Sumin.

" WHY DO YOU WANT TO SEE MY FACE??" screamed Daehyun as he pushed past some boys who were running after some girls with bricks. " TO MAKE SURE OF SOMETHING!!!" yelled Yongguk punching a boy who was charging at him with a spear. 

" WELL CATH ME IF YOU CAN!!!!!!" yelled Dehyun sprinting away. " Oh don't worry" smirked Yonguk chasing him.

***********************************

Now let's see what's happening at the gounds....

 BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!

'" HAHA!!!! ERS!! SEE WE GOT GUNS!!!!!" screamed the members of team 1 as they opened fire on everyone. " WHY YOU DIP!!!" swore team 7 jumping at them.

" RUN AWAY!!!!! STARS!!!!!! AAAARRRGH!!!!!" screamed some girls as a bunch of women strutted around and tried to rub up against the boys.

" Hey there cutie...." drawled a blonde woman eyeing Himchan. " STAY AWAY!!!!!" growled Jongup pushing her into Sumin who bumped onto a guy who was aiming a huge rock at Kyung. 

" AAAAARRGH!!!!"  screamed the boy, as the rock flew up and fell on his own head and he fell unconscious.

" OHMYGOD!!!!!! GET AWAY!!!" screamed Gina as a male star flung her over his shoulder.

" YOU PUNK!!!!" growled Jenny charging after him.

" TO THE LEFT MY GOOD MAN!!!" came the principals voice. Everyone turned around to see their ' very respected, well reputed ' principal sitting on a chair which was being carried on the shoulder of a huge burly thug, as he steered him and threw apples at the students from a basket that hung on his arm.

" YES YES!!! UP AHEAD!! FASTER!! GET THAT TWIRP!!" he yelled and the thug galloped after a boy who was throwing chilli powder into everyones' eyes.

" JONGUP!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!" screamed Youngjae as Jongup was emptying Zelo's garbage into the crystal clear water. 

" JONGUP STOP!!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTAN---- AAAAARGH!!!!" he screamed as someone pushed him into the river.

SPLASH!!

*****************************

" NONONO!!!!! ZELO!!!! YOU'RE UNDERAGE!!!! DON'T RUN WITH THAT!!!!" screamed the janitor as Zelo ran about with the fatal gun in his hand.

" HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I SHAL SHHOOOT!!!!!" he screamed.

" Oh no you wont!!! " replied the janitor angrily. Zelo turned around. " What?" he asked politely.   " Uh oh...." muttered the janitor.

 " AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGH!!!!!! " 

" Come here you douchebag!!!!! you're dead!!!" screamed Zelo running after the janitor.

" WHO THE HECK ARE THOSE?? " came a girls voice as an  army of viking look alikes with spears, bows and arrows, swords and fiery torches came onto the grounds bellowing.

" KYUNG?? ARE THEY YOURS ? " asked Himchan over the earsplititing noise. " NO!" yelled Kyung tugging on one of Yongguk's masked sidekick's masks.

" Then.....? HOLY !!!!!!! THOSE ARE THE VILLAGERS WE OFFENDED!!!!!!"  yelled a boy pointing.

" !!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!!!! SOMEONE PULL JONGUP AWAY FROM THE SACRED RIVER!!!!!" bellowd another boy... 

" YA KIDS GONNA PAYYY......" rumbled the biggest viking man raising his baton with spikes.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH"

*****************************

" WHY ME???!!!!! " screamed Daehyun jumping over rocks as he stumbled down a mini cliff trying to distance himself from Yongguk.

'" JUST A PEEK!!!" yelled Yongguk.

" Well.....NO!!" yelled Daehyun jumping to the happening grounds and disappearing into the crowd. Yongguk stopped,  scanning the crowd. He saw a dark head bobbing far away and smiled. 

" I lost him " panted Daehyun placing his hands on his knees panting. " This is a horrible life I have.....I need to go home..."

" Not yet!" came an amused voice as Daehyun's mask was ripped off of his face. He stood up and blinked slowly at Yongguk. " Happy?" he asked sarcastically. Yongguk opened his mouth to reply but. " FLY!!!!!" screamed Daehyun turning on his heels and running away.

" REMOVE THE FREAKING GLASSES!!!!!!" screamed Yongguk stuffing the mask in his pocket and chasing after him. ' I know now. I have met him before. But where? ' thought Yongguk. 

" HEY DAEHYUN!!!!! WASSUP!!!!! " cried Jongup throwing an apple core into the river as Himchan tried to pull him away. " MOVE AWAY FROM MEEE!!!! DON'T TOUCH ME EITHER!!!!" snapped Daehyun, till Kyung came and pulled him back. " What's the problem chief?" he grinned and Daehyun almost punched his face but stopped when he saw Yongguk 

Daehyun gulped and pulled Kyung in front of himself as a shield against Yongguk. 

" Why hi...." drawled Kyung winking at Yongguk, who didn't seem to notice him and pushed him away, revealing the horrified Daehyun.

" Why hello again!" he said in mock politeness and Daehyun back tracked till he felt two boys who were fighting crash into him, pushing him forwards.

" NOOOOOOO!!!!!" he screamed and squeezed his eyes shut as he fell  down heavily.

Wait.....cut off the heavily......Daehyun felt someone underneath him and cracked open one eye. It widened in surprise and horror. He wanted to scream but that was impossible. He heard everyone gasp and mutter behind him. It became nerve rackingly silent.

Yongguk's face was inches away from his, and portrayed a similar look of shock and surprise.......Why you ask? It was as if they had been transported back in time.

Daehyun's palm was once again resting on Yongguks crotch.......

" Hey Daehyun! Second time eh? "  said Kyung and Himchan and Jongup clamped his mouth shut.

" Second time? W----  " wondered Yongguk confused

" Uh........ I have....an evil twin....." said Daehyun weakly.

" YOU!!!! " gasped Yongguk and pulled Daehyun's glasses off.