Love you...

Suicide Confession (ONESHOT)

 

 Yoseob look at the ground below him....no..it's not a ground but a sea, the sounds of the fierce waves and wind blowing his hair and also the sound of his clothes flapping. The dark cloud which was above his head, he was thankful of this surroundings because it is what he needed the most now. He was on top of a cliff, just a few steps..down he go.

"Where did i go wrong?" yoseob whispered,
"Joonie, I love you so much that is hurts, it hurts so bad..." he whispered again,





*flashback*
"I'm in love with you doojoon~" confessed yoseob. Doojoon look up with a shocking expression,
"Seob? Did you realized what you just said?" Yoseob nodded,
"You know i'm straight, didn't you" said doojoon, Yoseob was lost in thoughts, he know doojoon was straight but he keep telling himself that love is strong, if one day doojoon realised how strong his love for doojoon is..doojoon will accept him..
"But i love you..and i'm sure you gonna accept me one day!"
"Yoseob! Just because you are gay! You don't go around telling guys that is straight to become gays! I  would love to have babies with a WIFE! Just keep your gay thought to yourself or maybe love someone that is like you..gay!" doojoon emphasized the last word and with that he went out knocking yoseob on the shoulders with his body. Yoseob stood there spacing..tears rain down his eyes, he was not ready for that harsh word...not ready ever...What happen to the sweet caring doojoon that he fall in love with? He was a fool, fool for letting his thoughts get over him, fool for falling for doojoon.
*End of flashback*





"I'm sorry junhyung, hyunseung, kikwang and dongwoon...I'm sorry b2uty.."
"I'm sorry doojoon...I'm to ashamed right now.."
Yoseob cry even harder, with the hurt feeling that was covering his heart..he put his palms on his left chest, groping the shirt..he hit his chest..harder..wishing that he can go back in time..go back to where he would never confessed, go back to where, the feeling of him loving doojoon to himself.
"Goodbye my love...."
with that yoseob took the final step, shutting his eyes closed and letting the wind took care of his body but he was not alone as another body followed his steps after a few second.......
 
 
 
A/N : Thank you thank you for the comments on my (Impossible fic)~ I wrote that long time ago~ I update in my livejournal more than here coz i'm new here...I've been hearing *Suicide by Cathy Dennis* and i decided to write this..keke..Enjoy! Thanks for the comments~ XOXO