Sick

The Dark Side of Perfection

The next day the guys were all up and eating breakfast for the girls except for Zelo who was still asleep in bed. Seoyeon went to go check on him and the tall blond boy as in bed sweating and coughing. After taking his temperature and giving him some medicine Seoyeon declared that he couldn't go out today.

"He's fine, the kid is fifteen that's the age when kids lie about being sick all the time." Youngjae charged into Zelo's room expecting to catch him faking it but Zelo just let out a little whimper and pulled the blanket to his chin. Apologising to Zelo for disturbing him Youngjae stepped out of the room and felt Seoyeon's furry.

"I TOLD YOU HE WAS SICK! ARE YOU TO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT? LISTEN ONCE IN A WHILE!" Seoyeon slapped his back and Youngjae ran and hid behind Yongguk who was laughing so hard he was about to cry. The boys quickly got changed and ran out of the apartment while Seoyeon was throwing things at them. Yeeun was laughing at her sister because she always became a mother when there was someone sick around. "I'm going to go out too Yeeun. I'm going to go grocery shopping and pick up some more medicine for Zelo, you take care of him while I'm gone." She kissed Yeeun's forehead and left soon after the boys, deciding to be somewhat motherly like Seoyeon, Yeeun made porridge, orange juice and cut up some apple for Zelo. She brought it into his room and set it on his bed side table which had a dancing magazine and his cell phone. He looked up to her and smiled although it wasn't his usual cheerful smile.

"I made you some breakfast. Filled with love~" Yeeun did some aegyo and Zelo suddenly wanted to hold her tightly. She was so cute he wanted to protect always, and seeing her take care of him when he was sick was like the cherry on top of the adorableness that she was. "Since you're sick I'll do anything you want today." She made a heart with her hands and Zelo automatically held his arms up like a zombie. She looked at him oddly and wondered what he wanted exactly so she stepped over to grab his hands but he wrapped his long arms around her and pulled her down to the bed. She was shocked and let out a little scream but Zelo just laughed.  

"I want to sleep a little more, stay with me." He covered her in the blanket and snuggled her tiny frame against his six foot tall body. She could feel his muscles under his thin pyjama's and the heat radiating off of him was unbelievable. Deciding not to fight it Yeeun cuddled up to his chest and Zelo easily rested his head on top of hers. For two hours they slept and the porridge was ice cold by then, Zelo woke up and was bored out of his skull, seeing Yeeun clinging onto his shirt and snoring lightly. She was so cute he almost started squealing like a child. He gently shook Yeeun until she blinked her large eyes open and smiled at him innocently. "let's go out, I'm bored." Zelo whined and Yeeun crawled out of his bed and fixed her bed head.

"You're sick Zelo, you're supposed to be sleeping." She looked at the cold porridge and groaned, picking up the tray she sleepily walked to the kitchen to warm it up. Zelo followed after her like a puppy and wrapped his long arms around her shoulders and nuzzled into her neck making Yeeun drop the porridge on the counter. "Look at what you made me do~" She whined and started to clean it up, Zelo laughed and refused to let go of her.

"I sleep a lot already and the food is now ruined. Let's go out and get something to eat~ We never get to spend time alone with each other." He looked at her and waited for a reply, Yeeun was weak to his handsome face and sweet personality. When he could see in her eyes that she was giving in to him he ran to his room to get dressed.

"Just don't tell Seoyeon!" Yeeun said and slightly banged her head off the counter, she was so weak to him. Zelo came out ten minutes later wearing his usual hip hop style clothing and waited for Yeeun who had gotten changed from her pyjama's as well. She came out wearing a pink tube top with jean shorts and Zelo couldn't take his eyes off of her. He smiled brightly, took her by the hand and the two left to go spend the day together. The first thing they did was stop at a book store so Zelo could pick up the latest issue of his dance magazine while Yeeun looked at the non-fiction section. Zelo found his magazine and went around the store looking for Yeeun who was being harassed by two men who were trying to pick her up. Feeling that killer instinct rising in him Zelo charged towards them and shoved the men aside to get at Yeeun.

"Hey buddy, we were talking to the chick first. She was clearly digging me." One guy said and grabbed Zelo by the collar of his shirt, Zelo grabbed his wrist and twisted it until the man thought it was about to break. It took every ounce of willpower to stop Zelo from breaking this guys arm.

"This is my girlfriend you dumb , never talk about her like that." He let go of the guy, took Yeeun's hand and together they left the store. About halfway down the street Zelo stopped to catch his breath,  he was so angry he had to make sure to loosen his grip on Yeeun's hand. He looked to her and her face was bright red. "Are you sick too?" Zelo said taking her face in his hands and feeling her temperature.

"I'm not sick." Yeeun shook his hands away and covered her own face. When he realized she was blushing he laughed and took her hand in his, intertwining their fingers together. They spent the rest of the day together without letting go of the others hand, they wanted to stay connected even if it was a little awkward in the beginning. They slowly made their way towards the apartment around dinner time and they swung their arms while laughing about everything they did that day. Suddenly a loud laugh ripped through the air and Yeeun looked up to see three of the debt collectors walking towards them. She froze hoping that they wouldn't notice her, but she wasn't that lucky. They looked up at that exact moment and saw he standing there with Zelo. Seeing the panic in Yeeun's eyes Zelo could tell there was something wrong and as he reached to the back of his pants to pull out his gun, he realized he forgot to bring it."Uh oh...Zelo run!" With their hands still together the couple ran with the three men chasing after them. Using Yeeun's street smarts the two disappeared down an alley between two apartment buildings.

"Wooyoung, this way!" One yelled and the three turned down the alley to chase them, Zelo lifted Yeeun up onto the wall so she could climb over. Zelo barely made it over as one of the men grabbed onto his ankle. "Damn it Junho, can you do nothing right." The others cursed him as they began to lift each other over the wall. Zelo was having a hard time running today since he kept coughing and it got to a point where he had to stop and catch his breath. As Yeeun stood there and watched the men running towards them she thought they were going to get them. Then five men with coloured masks around their mouths stepped forward with guns held up to the three men. Sensing that they would easily lose the debt collectors backed away and swore to come back and get Yeeun when no one could protect her. The men turned around to look back at Zelo and Yeeun who stared wide eyed. They had red, pink, green, white and a yellow mask on as well as having a hood pulled up over their eyes. Yeeun froze and thought she was going to be sick for a second as she recognised the men in front of her.

"You....you're the people who murdered my parents..." Yeeun felt her eyes well up with tears and Zelo stared at her with large eyes, unable to believe what came out of . The five men looked towards Zelo before disappearing as quickly as they showed up.

 

-----------

~Please comment~

I hate that I can't update on my usual scheduale -_- But hey...gotta work hard in university XD

Did you all like the Yeeun/Zelo chappy? ^_~ I think they're just too adorable :D