Chapter 7

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“AHHHHHHH!Oppa,oppa!Here!Look at me!”,fangirls cheered and yelled when the Infinite boys came down from their car.The boys politely smiled to their fans and walked through the crowd,into Lotte World.

“MYUNGSOO OPPA!SUNGJONG OPPA!MARRY ME!”,the fans began to grow a little bit wild when they saw Ji Eun in the middle of the boys.”Are you alright?”,Woohyun worriedly asked when he noticed the uneasy frown on Ji Eun’s face.The fans began to push and the guards surrounded Ji Eun and the boys with a higher security level.”Yes,I am okay”,Ji Eun smiled.

The boys and Ji Eun could hardly walked.They barely reached the entrance and the guards stopped the fans from crowding them anymore.Ji Eun let out a relieved sigh and straightened her dress.Suddenly,someone pushed Ji Eun from the crowd and she instantly fell to the hard ground.”LEE JI EUN!YOU DON’T DESERVE TO MARRY OUR OPPAS!”,she heard someone shouting between the crowd.The bodyguards immediately started to push the crowd to the back more when they saw what they did to her.

“Omo!Are you alright?”,the boys quickly ran to her and helped her up.”Yes yes”,she assured and quickly stood up.Her face was a little bit red due to the embarrassment of falling down in front of so many people.The boys were unhappy about what their fans did to her and even Woohyun wanted to speak for her but Ji Eun stopped him.”Its okay,Woohyun oppa.We have a filming to do,right?”,she quickly said,afraid of creating a big commotion.”Alright”,Woohyun said and walked away.He was very pissed at the fans,but he couldn’t do anything about it.

“Its my first time seeing Woohyun being like that you know”,Hoya whispered into Ji Eun’s ear.”He wasn’t the type to be this serious,really”,he continued.And before Ji Eun could reply,her stylist ran over and quickly fixed her slightly messy hair.Yuki put on a bandage on her scrapped knee and the filming started right away.

“Guys,act sweet as possible,alright!Remember,skinship”,Cho PD gestured.The camera started to roll right away and the 1st scene was filmed.The 1st scene was filmed at the gift shop where they sold cute animals hairband and beautiful couple accessories.Ji Eun went into the shop first and stood at the corner,waiting for her husbands.

Her seven dashing husbands entered seconds later and they warmly greeted each other as if they had just seen each other that day.”Hello,wifey!It feels nice to see you again!”,Sungyeol patted Ji Eun’s bangs,earning a thumbs up from Cho PD.”How are you feeling right now?Are you excited for our first date?”,Sungjong winked.”Yeah,very”,Ji Eun blushed.”I bet you are”,Myungsoo bent down to meet her eyes,with both his hands in his skinny jeans and a small smile appeared on his plump red lips.”Ah..ne-neh”,she gulped and looked away from Myungsoo’s eyes.

“Sooo…what are we suppose to do now?”,Dongwoo grinned.”Oh yes!Let’s shop for some hairbands,it’s a must-have-thing in a theme park,right?”,Ji Eun beamed.”Hmm,I absolutely agree with her”,Sunggyu smiled.”Old gyu,you don’t plan to wear one,aren’t you?”,Hoya raised an brow at him.The 5 of them laughed at Hoya’s words except for Woohyun.He was being extraordinary quiet after the falling incident and Ji Eun noticed it.But she just couldn’t go over and asked him whats wrong during filming,so she just tried her best to make him talk.And of course,being a professional celebrity he was,Woohyun didn’t let his emotion get him.

“This look good on you”,Woohyun warmly smiled and placed a pink bunny ear hairband on Ji Eun’s head.”You look so cute,Ji Eun!”,Sungjong gave her a thumbs up.”Puhahahahahahahaha,look at L!”,Sungyeol guffawed at Myungsoo who was wearing a big tiger paw shoe on his leg.”Argh,Sunggyu hyung made me do it.I lose to him in gai bai bong(Scissors,paper,stone) game”,Myungsoo boringly replied.

Ji Eun and the other’s laughed at Myungsoo.And with that,their first scene ended and Cho PD praised them heartedly.”You guys did so well,I hardly notice all of that was for filming!I never seen any couples that have this sort of..bond before for my whole 4 seasons of WGM,not to say,with so many husbands”,Cho PD laughed.”Good job,guys.Get ready now.We will continue the second scene in a while”,he gave each of them a pat on the shoulder and left.

“We are Infinite!Of course,we do everything well”,Dongwoo bragged.Ji Eun looked at the boys and smiled inwardly.*Cho PD was right.Even I myself couldn’t differentiate whether we are filming..or is this reality?*

 

-end-

I need comments~~T~T