Chapter 5

I Got Married To Infinite

“Daebak,daebak!Ji Eun,look at this!”,Yuki shoved the newspaper into Ji Eun’s hands and quickly went on to turn the radio on.Ji Eun curled a lock of hair to her ear and turned her attention to the headlines in the newspaper.

‘New season of WGM brings an extremely high viewer rating’.She continued reading the content of the news and smiled.

‘New season of WGM featuring Infinite and new debut solo star,Lee Ji Eun attracts quite a big number of audience already.The new couples featuring all Infinite members as the virtual husband and Lee Ji Eun as the virtual wife indeed was something new to everyone.Which of them look good together?’.And below the page was the pictures that Ji Eun took with each of the members separately yesterday.

She giggled to herself when she saw the picture of her and Woohyun forming a love shape with their arms.Her picture with  Sunggyu was a little bit formal like what an old couple would take and her picture with Sungjong was decorated with lemon candy as the frame.

Her heartbeat raced when she saw the picture of her and Myungsoo.Myungsoo had his hands in his pocket with his usual smirking lips.*Oh,how attractive he looked with that smirk..WAIT!What are you thinking,Ji Eun!*.She quickly put the newspaper away and fanned her now burning cheeks.

“Ji Eun?We need to go now!You need to perform in Music Bank today before your WGM filming”,Yuki gathered all her files and bag in her hands and rushed into the van.Ji Eun grabbed her backpack and couldn’t help but feel excited about the filming later.

--

“Omona,this is great hit,hyung!”,Hoya frantically hit Sunggyu’s chest when he saw the fans outside their vans holding banners of Ji Eun and the Infinite members together.”Its just the first episode and there are already YaEun shippers.Awww”,Hoya continued hitting Sunggyu’s chest.”Hey!This is my chest,not your punching bag!”,Sunggyu hit Hoya’s hands away.

“Hyung,what are you doing?”,Sungjong leaned himself closer to Woohyun who was busy with his phone.”Why are you searching for Ji Eun?”,Sungjong tugged onto his hyung’s arms.”Tsk,she is my wife,of course I should know about her”,Woohyun shrugged.”Correction,OUR wife”,Dongwoo wagged his index finger at Woohyun.”Ew,hyung.You look like a stalker”,Sungyeol gagged.”Hey!All of you will thank me for this.Listen,her birthday is on the 31st of October”,Woohyun said.

“Oh!Its somewhere near to L’s birthday!”,Hoya said.”Its just a few weeks to their birthday now”,Sunggyu nodded.”We should do something about this in WGM”,Sungjong clapped.

“We definitely will,but I aint gonna care about L’s birthday”,Woohyun laughed.”Pshh,jerk”,Myungsoo hit Woohyun’s arms and looked out to the van.*Her birthday..huh?*.

 

-end-

A/N:I know Myungsoo's birthday is not on October,but well..just take it as it was,okay?:)