Chapter 32

I Got Married To Infinite

“You are my destiny!”,the seven boys chorused before the music stopped.The fans screamed in excitement as the boys heaved their chest up and down after the long,powerful dance.”We are Infinite!Thank you!”,Sunggyu shouted and bowed along with the others.

The fans continued to cheer as the seven boys went to the backstage.”Woah,dream concert’s performance is always much more tiring”,Sunggyu blew out a raspberry and wiped his forehead.“That’s only to you,hyung”,Sungjong patted the leader’s shoulder and grinned.The leader murmured a ‘tsk’ and gestured a fist towards the maknae.

“Look,he is ‘making love’ with his phone again”,Hoya rolled his eyes towards Woohyun who was already busy punching messages to Ji Eun.”Don’t use phrases like that”,Dongwoo frowned.”It’s rude”.

“Yah,who is up for meat feast later?My treat!”,Sungyeol cheered.”You struck a lottery?”,L raised a brow at his friend.Sungyeol just shook his head with a beam.”You were never this generous.Something must have happened”,L propped his elbow up.”He finally get Eunji’s phone number,that’s why”,Sungjong announced out loud.

“Yah,you-!!”,Sungyeol hurriedly cupped the maknae’s mouth.He looked at each of s that were looking at him weirdly and cupped the maknae’s mouth even tighter.”I will make sure you get it tonight!”,he said through gritted teeth and smiled fakely at s.

“So,what?Are we still up for tonight?”,Sunggyu asked.”Yeah,of course!I said I will treat!”,Sungyeol pushed the maknae away a little bit too hard.”I don’t mind free meals”,Dongwoo grinned.“Me too!!”,the others chorused.Except for one particular person.

“Woohyun”,everyone went silent as Sunggyu stared at the man who was still busy with his phone.”Woohyun”,he called again,this time breathing hardly.Luckily,Woohyun realized.”Yes,hyung?”,he said,still not looking up from his phone.

“Sungyeol was asking us for dinner.We are all going”,Hoya said.”Count me out.I have something on tonight”,Woohyun stood up from his seat.He gave s a small smile and began walking towards the door.

“I have something to say”,Sunggyu blocked his path.”We can do it at the dorm later,hyung”,Woohyun started to walk to the other side but Sunggyu blocked him again.”Hyung”,Woohyun gave him a stern look.”I am late for my appointment”.

“Look”,Sunggyu tried to keep his anger in.”I don’t know what you have been up to during our break but I really have to say this.You are drifting away from us.This should never happen.We are a team,remember?”,Sunggyu continued.

“Can we just talk about this later?I am seriously late”,Woohyun looked at his phone one more time before looking back at Sunggyu.”This is exactly what I am saying!”,Sunggyu snatched the phone away from his hand.”You are always texting with this stupid phone!We have no more communication,no talks between the members.We don’t even know what you are thinking anymore,Woohyun”,Sunggyu’s tone was low and sad.

“We thought you might have a girlfriend now but you weren’t telling us anything.We are not talking anymore like how we used to,like what Sunggyu said.Where is our Sunday night bonding time?The last time I remember,you were always out on Sunday night”,Dongwoo stepped into the conversation.

Listening to what s said,Woohyun’s heart grew guilty.He didn’t know his love towards Ji Eun would bring such an impact to s.But the time didn’t allow him to repent.”I need to go.We will talk about this later”,he whispered and ran towards the exit before the guys could stop him again.

“I seriously don’t know who are you anymore,Nam Woohyun!!!”,he could hear Sunggyu shouting as the members went to him to comfort him before he disappeared into his black van.

--

Ji Eun stared at her boyfriend who seemed to be in deep thoughts.His arms were around her and her head was resting on her shoulder.They were watching a romantic comedy but the atmosphere didn’t seemed right.The scene where the girl played a prank of the guy should be funny but Woohyun wasn’t laughing.

Judging by his frown that didn’t disappear from the time he came to meet her,she knew something had gone wrong.”Is something bothering you?”,she sat up and took his hand into hers.”Hmm?”,Woohyun snapped out from his daze and quickly shook his head.”Everything is fine.I am just..tired.With all these comebacks and schedules”.

“Really?”,she didn’t believe his words.There is something about his expression that made her worried.”Yeap,everything is okay with you around”,he twirled small circles on her hand and forced a smile.

“I know something that can cheer you up”,she brightened.”Want to go for a walk to buy some ice chocolate?I know a café around here that sells awesome drinks and snacks”,Ji Eun moved around her seat giddily.”Eating something sweet would make you feel great!”,she put a thumbs up.

Woohyun wrapped his fingers around her thumbs and let out a soft chuckle.Seeing her smile and listening to her sweet voice,he felt relaxed and nothing seemed to bother him anymore.”Let’s go”,she jumped up from her seat and pulled him along.

Before getting down the street,the couple made sure to put on some disguise.They didn’t want to risk their relationship to be expose so soon.

The two of them walked down the street hand in hand.The bell tinkled,signaling an arrival of guests as they walked into the café.The barista noticed them and quickly greeted them with a ‘good evening’.She found Woohyun extremely familiar but luckily,his disguise was enough to stop him from being expose.

Ji Eun ordered a cup of ice caramel machioatto while Woohyun decided on a vanilla ice blended with whipped cream.They even took out some chocolate and strawberry waffles to enjoy it at Ji Eun’s apartment later.

The two finally got their orders and started to walk back to her apartment.”Mine taste awesome,oppa!”,she held out her cup of drink as she offered him a sip.Woohyun willingly drank some.”Hmmm…so sweet”,he hummed.”Like you”.

Ji Eun reddened at his words and Woohyun just had to laugh at loud at her reaction.”Arent you going to offer me some of yours?”,Ji Eun got on her tip toed just to look at his cup of drink.”You want some?”,he held it higher just to .
 

“Tsk”,she pretended to get angry and walked a step faster.”Hey,hey!”,Woohyun ran after her and pulled her arms.She turned to face him due to the impact and Woohyun was now staring down at her with his twinkling eyes.”I will always give everything to you.As long as you ask for it”,he held out the drink and placed it on .

Ji Eun puckered her lips cutely but took a sip anyways.The sweet,tangy taste filled and she couldn’t help but to smile.Just as leave the straw,Woohyun pressed his lips on hers.Ji Eun’s eyes widened at the sudden contact but her heart was exploding with fireworks.

Woohyun pulled away after a moment and rested his forehead on hers.”You taste even sweeter than the drink”,he whispered and pecked her nose.”Pshh”,Ji Eun jokingly snorted but her smile didn’t disappear.

“I knew it”,a voice suddenly broke the sweet moment.The two quickly pulled away from each other as they recognized the voice.Their head spun around to look at the intruder and both of them gasped as if on cue.”L oppa”,Ji Eun’s lips were shivering when she said his name.

 

-END-

The lack of comments are really killing me.T__T