Chapter 3

I Got Married To Infinite

 

Cho PD continued beaming even though the casts showed a very big reaction.”Okay,so I will see you guys next week,for the first filming.Sunhee,passed them the brief documents on what this show is about”,he turned to look at the writer,Sunhee.”Alright”,she nodded.”I need to go now,to film the last episode of Teukso couple!”,he stood up and took his leave.

“I don’t think this is a good idea”,Yuki whispered into Ji Eun’s ear after Cho PD leave.”You with seven husband?Dont you think this would make you look like a..?And Infinite’s fans aren’t easy to deal with.Virtual marrying one of them would have already kill you enough,not to say all of them?”.

“This isn’t fair!Why do I need to share a wife with all of you!”,Woohyun eyed all s and sighed.”Can I pull out from this show,hyung?”,Myungsoo looked at his manager boringly.”Come on guys,think of it as an opportunity to raise your popularity!Show Inspirits how you guys would treat a wife after you got married”,Infinite’s manager said.

“But we can’t pull out now,the president had already decided on this”,Ji Eun sighed.”I will try to talk to him alright?”,Yuki assured her.Ji Eun nodded.

“Let’s go now,boys.We have your comeback stage in Music Bank”,Infinite’s manager gestured all of them to leave.The boys looked at each other and once again,sighed.”Let’s try our best in this show”,Sunggyu smiled at Ji Eun,being the leader.”Ahh,sure,Sunggyu-sshi”,she quickly bowed.The other members gave her a light smile and followed Sunggyu out from the room.

“This is going to be so confusing”,Ji Eun shook her head.

--

 Yuki’s discussion with the LOEN Entertainment’s CEO was a failure,which was why Ji Eun was now sitting in the MBC make up room.Her stylist came over and patted some foundation on her face with a light make up.She glanced over to the other side where the Infinite boys were being styled.All the members looked excited and happy except for one particular person.

Kim Myungsoo.He sat down on the chair with his chin rested on his palm and he looked at his own reflection in the mirror boringly.Ji Eun blinked.*Did it really  annoys him that I am doing WGM with him?*.She continued staring at him until Myungsoo suddenly snapped his attention to her.He stared at her without hesitation and Ji Eun unknowingly blushed.His deep brown eyes seems so alluring and Ji Eun felt a lump forming in .Myungsoo gave her a teasing smirk and she quickly looked away,her face flushed red.*What did he just do?*.

“Ji Eun!”,Woohyun happily skipped to her side.”Oh,anyonghaseyo,Woohyun-shii”,she quickly stood up and bowed.”There is no need to be polite now.Just call me Woohyun oppa”,he winked.”Hello chingguuu~Have some banana milk”,Sungjong popped out of nowhere and shove a carton of banana milk into her hands.”You will feel more energize with sweets in your mouth”,Sungjong smiled.”Oh,thank you”,Ji Eun politely thanked him.”Ehhhh,no need to be so formal already.We are marrying in…erm..10 minutes”,Dongwoo came over and started to laugh.

His laugh was so funny that Ji Eun started laughing too.Sungyeol and Sunggyu came over when they heard Ji Eun’s laughter.The staff came in moments later and informed them the filming was going to start soon.The boys wished her luck and shouted a ‘Fighting’ and went out to the site where they will be filming.She watched the Infinite boys leaved and suddenly,she noticed that Myungsoo was still sitting at his seat.He was still looking at her,with the teasing smirk permanently glued to his lips.

She quickly urged her stylist nonna to make the last touch on her face and scurried out from the room.Myungsoo’s smirk then turned into a smile upon seeing her leave.”Interesting”,he murmured before walking to the site.

 

-end-

Thanks for subscribes and comments again,guys!

And,did you guys watched the last ep of Teukso couple?Its so sad they are ending.T~T.But,they kissed!:DDDD