Chapter 28

I Got Married To Infinite

Ji Eun inserted her card into the keyslot and the light flicked green,the sound of the door unlocking followed afterwards.She pushed the door open and walked in.She threw her hand bag on the couch and sat on the empty space with a sigh.She just got back from the café and after entertaining her fans that somehow managed to find the hotel she lived in for her drama filming,she finally got back to her room.

‘Go on a date with me tonight’,Woohyun’s voice appeared in her mind again for the countless time.Her stomach was flipping insides and butterflies started to appeared in her stomach when she thought of the date but she couldn’t hide the nervousness in herself either.*Why is he asking for a date?*.

Ji Eun glanced at the clock that was attached to the wall and quickly stood up to prepare herself for tonight when she realized she only have an hour or more before the agreed time to meet with Woohyun.

She undressed herself and turned to tap on before the warm water got contacted with her body,relishing her tiredness.After the bath,she struggled to find the suitable clothing for the night.She wanted herself to look special but she was restrained from clothing that would exposed her identity.She would have to cover her face with a cap,scarf or shades.

Having no choice,she slipped into her black leggings and wore a white tank top with a gray cardigan.She rummaged her luggage to find for a jewelry box and smiled when she finally found it.It was the angel pendant bracelet that Woohyun had gave her during her birthday.She put it around her wrist before exiting her room with a cap on her head and a big shades that covered half her face.

--

Woohyun had texted her earlier to meet at the park where they had bumped into each other yesterday.She got to the park without much difficulties since not many people in the small town recognized her except for her fans.

When she arrived,Woohyun was already there with his back facing her as he looked around the park.He was in a white button down shirt and a jeans that still made him looked great.Her lips curled into a mischevious smile as she tip toed towards him with small,silent footsteps.”Boo!”,she put both her palms on his shoulders,her shades fell slightly to the bridge of her nose.

To her surprise,Woohyun didn’t scream out in shock or jumped either.He just casually turned to her with a big,wide grin.”I knew you were there since earlier,dumb”,he chuckled and stared down at her with his eyes twinkling.*His eyes look like bright,shining stars*.”Pshhh”,Ji Eun tried to roll her eyes in annoyance but her smile just gave it away.

“You look pretty today”,Woohyun took the shades away from her eyes and wore it himself instead.”You don’t have to compliment me to get my shades.It’s sponsored,give me back!”,she joked.She tried to reach out her hands to take the shades back but Woohyun took her hands before she could.

Ji Eun’s heart just went ‘ba bump’ the moment Woohyun had his palm around hers.He was the only one that could bring that effect to her.Woohyun didn’t release her hand,instead he intertwined their fingers together tightly.”Let’s start our date,shall we?”,he smiled.Ji Eun just blinked at him and felt her cheeks flushing.Woohyun let out a small laugh at her reaction and pulled her cap lower along with his before walking away,their hands still wrapping around each other.

--

“I am sooo damn hungryyy”,Woohyun rubbed his empty stomach with a groan.The two of them had entered a small diner that was situated near the beach.There was a few customers other than them but they were old couples so they didn’t recognize both Ji Eun and Woohyun which made them glad.

“Didn’t you eat in the afternoon?”,she propped her elbow up and rested her chin on her palm as she looked at him in reply.”Don’t you remember?I was at the filming site the whole morning till you found me and we just have a cup of coffee after that”,he tried to make her guilty.”I am sorry..”,Ji Eun seriously felt guilty.

“Don’t be.Because I was just joking.I ate galbi for my lunch today”,Woohyun laughed.”Aish…this oppa”,she gestured him her fist,joking that she would punch him.Woohyun’s eyes caught something at that moment.She was wearing the bracelet he bought.”You are wearing that?”,he took her hand and stared at the bracelet with a silly smile.He didn’t know why he was feeling so excited and happy out of sudden with just her wearing that bracelet.He didn’t even expect her to remember the gift.

“Of course.It’s a very beautiful bracelet”,Ji Eun tried not to show she was affected with his hand touching hers again.*And it’s a gift from you*.”It look great on you.And of course,I chose it so it would look nice on everyone”,Woohyun joked again as his fingers fiddled with the bracelet on her wrist.

Ji Eun felt a sudden emptiness hit her when Woohyun pulled away from her hand as the food came.The ahjumma placed two kimchi cold noodles and a plate of shashimi on the table.”We will enjoy the food,ahjumma-nim”,Woohyun said politely after she finished.”Aigoo,such a polite young man.Your boyfriend is a good man,ahgashi”,the ahjumma chuckled before leaving the couple alone.

“Boyfriend?”,Ji Eun chocked on her own saliva.”She must have misunderstood that we are couple”.”It doesn’t matter,let just eat.We have much more things to do later”,Woohyun put a piece of raw fish in front of ,wanting to feed her.*Because I will be your real boyfriend anyways*.

 

-END-

Updating again later if you guys commenttttt alot!:D