Chapter 26

I Got Married To Infinite

Woohyun inhaled the cool air through his gritted teeth and let out a painful hiss after that.His face fell flat on the hard ground after the fall and he could taste the weird,iron liquid overwhelming his tastebud in his mouth.”The heck.Luckily I hadn’t done any plastic surgery”,he bitterly murmured as he lifted his chest off from the ground with both his palms.

“Oppa!”,the voice made him remember about the reason he fell from the swing again.He spun around and tried to show the coolest side of himself again.As expected from the person in charge of the greasy role in Infinite.”Ji Eun”,his lips slowly spelled her name as she walked towards him.

He flashed a confident grin and the corner of his eyes twitched into the shape of cresent moon,reavealing his attractive eye smile.His efforts in charming her would have succeed if Ji Eun hadn’t let out the shocking squeal.”Omo!Oppa,your nose is bleeding!!”,she gasped and her eyes enlarged into two wide saucers.

Woohyun blinked and reached out his thumb to touch the space between his lips and his nose.He felt something watery and when he withdrew his fingers to examine what it was,he let out a scream too.”Oh my god,I am bleeding!”,he repeated Ji Eun’s words.

Without anyong knowing,the two were now sitting on a bench nearby the playground while Ji Eun took out some tissue and plaster she got to treat Woohyun’s small injury.Ji Eun dabbed the corner of Woohyun’s lips with a piece of tissue she wetted with water to wipe his blood away.

Woohyun watched the girl that was slightly frowning in worry as she continued to treat him with care.His eyes softened and his lips unknowingly curled into a smile when he realized how much he missed her.”Ouch”,Woohyun’s left eyes squinted when a stinging pain could be felt when he stretched his lips in the process of smiling.

“I am sorry,am I too hard on you?”,Ji Eun muttered worriedly.”No,no,its okay”,Woohyun reassured.Ji Eun continued cleaning his wound before ended it with her putting a plaster on the wound on his lips.”Keep pressing until the blood stops flowing”,Ji Eun asked as she pressed on the bridge of Woohyun’s nose.

Woohyun nodded and reached his hands out to take over the role of pinching the bridge of his nose.Both of them let out a small gasp when their fingers accidentally touched each other.The awkwardness that they had before suddenly filled the air around them.They were supposed to be in the not friendly term,remember?
 

“Ahem”,he cleared his throat while Ji Eun fiddled with her fingers nervously.”What are you doing here?”,both of them voiced out together in synch.They blinked at each other before laughing at their actions.”You go first”,Ji Eun gestured.”I am here to visit my parents.My hometown”,he simply replied.

“Oh,I am here for my drama filming”,she said seconds later.Woohyun’s shoulder slightly slumped in disappointment.He had hoped that she would say this was her hometown too and that she remembered him.”Though this place was definitely familiar to me.I felt like…I have lived here forever even though I only stayed here a day”,she continued.*Of course its familiar,this is where you were born and know me!*.

Silence filled the air again and Woohyun glanced at Ji Eun time to time.Neither made any movement.”So…did L come together with you?”,Woohyun’s voice was soft and timid.”Why would L oppa…come together with me?”,she bit her lips,confused.Hadnt L told him what happened between the two of them?

“I thought..he..you know..conffesed?”,Woohyun turned to look at her now,locking his palms together.”Ya,he did.But..I wasn’t the one for him.I..have someone else on my mind”,she glanced at Woohyun meaningfully.Woohyun didn’t know why his insides felt like they were shooting fireworks and he suddenly felt giddy and excited.”So,both of you weren’t together?”,his voice brightened and he shifted closer to her.

“No”,Ji Eun gave him a small smile.She was surprised that Woohyun wasn’t treating her coldly like he did.But she didn’t dare to question him because obviously she preffered this side of him.”I guess,I will be going now”,Ji Eun got up from her seat as she gripped onto the strap of her handbag tighter.”Bye,Woohyun oppa”,she waved and stared at Woohyun longingly before turning away from him.

Woohyun was fast enough to enveloped his hands around her wrist,preventing her to take another step forward.Ji Eun spun around and looked at him,confused.”How long would you be here?”,he squeezed his wrist.”Yuki told me it would at least take a month of more for the filming,so I guess I will temporarily stay here”,she replied,enjoying the warmth of his palm on her skin.

“Great.I will be here for a month too.Can we meet again?”,he stared at her expectingly.Ji Eun didn’t reply but instead she gave him a nod with a warm smile.Woohyun let her wrist go reluctantly and watched her leaving back with the widest grin he could have.”I swear this time no one can take you away from me again”.

 

-END-

Ooopps,bad news for MyungU shipper but good news for WooEun shipper!