Chapter 22

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“What do you think you are doing?”,an angry voice growled at the door.Ji Eun’s hands retreated back to her hips immediately as she let out a startled gasp.She snapped her head towards the door and her eyes widened when she saw Woohyun.

Woohyun pushed the door wider and approached Ji  Eun with his frown never leaving his face.”I..er..I was..”,Ji Eun stuttered,not knowing what to say when she saw his furious expression.

Woohyun was now standing in front of her as he eyed the book in his drawer.”Did you open this book?”,he whispered,his eyes were still fixated on the book.”I was just about to-“,Ji Eun stopped when she realized she had just put herself into trouble.

*Phew.Luckily she haven’t touch it yet*,Woohyun sighed mentally.”Do you even know how to respect someone’s else privacy?”,Woohyun slammed the drawer close.Ji Eun flinched and squeezed her eyes shut .”Mind you own business next time!”,Woohyun raised his tone and grabbed the recipe book before leaving the room.

Ji Eun watched Woohyun’s back disappearing from the corner of the door and her eyes started to stream in tears.*What did I do to make him so mad at me?*,she sobbed.”Ji Eun?”,a gentle voice cooed.Ji Eun raised her tearful face to see L running towards her worriedly.”What happened?”,he immediately had her in his arms.

Ji Eun shook her head in his chest and continued sobbing.”Did Woohyun hyung scold you?”,L rubbed her back comfortingly and tightened his grip around her.Ji Eun didn’t reply and just kept still in his arms.”Alright,alright.I won’t ask anymore,okay?Just stop crying.I am here”,L placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

L’s kiss miracously made Ji Eun felt better.Ji Eun’s sob gradually started to slow down as she listened to L’s comforting heartbeat in his chest.”Thank you,L oppa”,Ji Eun wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled closer into his chest.”Anything for you,Ji Eun”,L smiled and rested his chin on her head.

---

Weeks passed ever since they visited Infinite’s dorm.And after that,Ji Eun distanced herself away from Woohyun as possible as she could.Woohyun seemed to have noticed her avoiding him,but he didn’t show it out.He thought,this might be the better for him and her.

Besides that,Ji Eun and L gotten much closer since Ji Eun started opening up to him.She got used to his company,his cares and of course,his love.And this had started to affect her a little when L wasn’t around by her side.She would grew nervous and the anticipation to see L would grew in her heart.And to thought that,she had thought of Woohyun lesser in her mind.Is she starting to accept L?Is she starting to have feelings on L?She didn’t know that either.

And without anyone noticing,it was already half a year since Ji Eun and the Infinite boys filmed WGM together.The PD had decided to bring them to Jeju Island as to celebrate their half year anniversary together.

“I can’t wait to taste the black pork meat”,Dongwoo rubbed his palms together in anticipation.”Geeezz,all you think about is food,hyung”,Sungjong snorted and adjusted himself in his seat.”And all you think about is girl group’s dance,maknae”,Dongwoo fought back with his tongue stuck out.”HEY!”,Sungjong pouted.

“Quiet!We are in an airplane for god sake.There might be fans here”,Sunggyu warned and looked around their 1st class compartment.”So noisy”,Hoya shook his head and put on the headphones.

Woohyun ignored the small,childish argues between s and tried to make himself comfortable in his seat instead.”You need some ear muff,Ji Eun?”.Woohyun stopped what he was doing and leaned closer towards the voice.”Its okay,L oppa.I need some water instead”.”Right away,my princess”.Woohyun could hear Ji Eun giggling as L moved from his seat to get the water from the air stewardess.

Woohyun perked his head out,a little bit too much until it was noticeable.Ji Eun immediately straightened up in her seat when she saw Woohyun.Woohyun awkwardly glanced at her and cleared his throat before leaning back to his seat.*,Woohyun.You are so damn stupid*.

“Your water is here,your highness”,L grinned and passed her the water bottle.”Stop it,L oppa”,Ji Eun rolled her eyes jokingly.”Neh,neh”,L gladly sat back on his seat and continued chatting with her.

Woohyun sighed and searched for something in his bag.He took his wallet out and flipped it open to see the photo he had put in a few days back.*How I wish,you could just remember who am I.*

 

-END-