Chapter 2

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Naekko haja, naega neol saranghae,eo!”,Woohyun sang with his headsets stuck in his ears.”Yah!I said we are here already”,Sunggyu pulled his headphones out and groaned.”Hey!Its given by the fans,don’t spoil it!”,he pouted,making Sunggyu rolled his eyes,annoyed.

“I am so excited for what are we going to do at MBC”,Sungjong squealed.”I bet they will ask us to do something like Ranking King”,Myungsoo sighed.”Hey!That’s a good idea,you can be Mr.2 again!And I can be hyung’s favorite maknae again”Sungjong cutely beamed.”Aish”,Myungsoo smiled at the maknae’s cuteness.

“If they are making a dancing program,that would be good”,Hoya striked out a dancing pose.”AHAHAHAHAHAHA,what kind of pose is that!This is better!”,Dongwoo laughed and bent his head down and positioned his head between his legs.”Ew,hyung.That’s 19 rated!”,Sungyeol gagged.”That’s not!”,Dongwoo made out a dinosaur growl.”Lol at the human dinosaur”,Woohyun laughed.

The boys were busy playing at the entrance of MBC that they didn’t realize a car stopped by the entrance.Ji Eun came down from the car with Yuki following behind closely.”Where should we go now,Yuki?”,Ji Eun asked.”Emm,the head office”,Yuki tapped her chin with a pen.”Let’s go”,Ji Eun smiled.She then saw the Infinite boys in front of the entrance.*Oh!Its Infinite sunbae!*

“Anyonghaseyo,sunbaes”,she immediately bowed when she walked passed them.”Eh?Lee Ji Eun?”,Woohyun recognized her.”Omo!Good day!”,Sungjong instantly danced to her song cheorography.Ji Eun giggled at their behavior and she was glad that Infinite wasn’t the group that raised their nose high just because she was a newbie.”What are you doing here,Ji Eun?”,Woohyun shot her his killer smile.”Stop courting on the newbies!”,Sunggyu smacked his head and Woohyun winced.

“Don’t mind him.He is like that”,Sunggyu shook his hands off.”Hey,guys!We didn’t introduced ourselves properly yet”,he turned to look at the others.The boys immediately stood in a straight line and bowed.”Anyonghaseyo!Infninite imbnida!”,they chorused.

Ji Eun bowed to them again and smiled.*These sunbaes are so nice*,she thought.”Great to see you guys here.But erm..I need to head to my next schedule,so see you around again,sunbae?”,she grinned.”Sure,bye Ji Eun!”,Woohyun waved cutely.”Stop being cheesy,hyung!”,Myungsoo huffed,annoyed by his hyung’s acts.”Don’t act all mighty,Myung-“,Woohyun gulped when he saw Myungsoo’s expression darkened.”L”,he quickly continued.

“Come on guys,let’s go in now.Manager hyung is waiting for us inside”,Sungyeol urged.The boys followed Sungyeol to the room their manager was in and all of them gasped at once when they saw Ji Eun sitting inside too.”Ji Eun?”,all of them said at once.”Sunbaes?”,she blinked.

“It seems that you guys had already known each other”,Infinite’s manager chuckled.”Sit down boys.We will wait for the MBC staff to come”,he pointed to the empty seats across him.The boys warily walked to their seats,curious.”Are we going to do some schedule with Ji Eun?”,Dongwoo whispered into Myungsoo’s ears.”Maybe.Its not like I care”,he shrugged.

“Oh,anyonghaseyo!I am sorry I am late”,a man suddenly ran into the room where the guys were ,panting.”Let’s start the discussion immediately”,he gave them a nod and a few people followed him behind.He took a seat in the middle of the table and heaved out a relief sigh.”Hi guys,I am Cho PD”,he introduced.”And I am going to be the one in charge for the show you guys are going to star in”,Cho PD smiled.

“Anyonghaseyo”,Ji Eun and the boys greeted him back.”So,why are my boys called here today?”,Infinite’s manager asked.Cho PD immediately turned excited.”Okay guys,listen to me clearly and nicely.This is so exciting”,he squealed.”This PD is going to be so much fun”,Sungyeol said to Sungjong who giggled immediately.”We are going to be airing a special season of We Got Married”,Cho PD continued.

“Between who and who?”,Woohyun giddily asked.He was hoping it would be between him and Ji Eun.Between Lee Ji Eun and Infinite”,he simply replied.”Huh?Which of us?”,Sunggyu asked.”Between Ji Eun and Infinite”,he repeated.”Yeah,I know its between my idol and Infinite.But which of them?”,Yuki creased her eyebrows together.

“This season is a special season,so we thought of making the new virtual wife,which means Ji Eun having 7 husband,which means Infinite”,he proudly announced.

“MWOH?”,Infinite boys and Ji Eun shouted out at once.

 

-End-

Thanks for subscribes and your 1st comment,nam nam.^^