Chapter 16

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Where is Woohyun hyung,hyung?”,L entered their van.”He said he had something to attend to”,their manager shortly replied.*Something to attend to?*,L thought as he looked out from the van’s window.

“Where are we going,oppa?”,Ji Eun put on her backpack and rubbed both her palms together for some warmness.

Woohyun smiled when he notice how cute she was in her casual attire with the bunny earcuff.He walked to her,placed a shades on her eyes and wore a mitten beanie on her head.”Somewhere”,he winked and wore himself a cap and shades as well.

Ji Eun giggled and followed Woohyun to his car that was prepared by his manager earlier.On the same time,L sat up from his seat when he noticed two familiar figure exiting their WGM house.He squinted his eyes smaller to see clearer who it was.

His jaws dropped when he noticed it was none other than Woohyun and Ji Eun.His eyes widened when he saw both of them entering the car behind them and sped off even before he had the chance to see them more.

Myungsoo felt himself grew uncomfortable when he noticed how close they were.All sort of thoughts cramped in his brain and he couldn’t help but to think there was something happening between both of them.*You are not jealous,are you,Kim Myungsoo?*.

--

“Han River?”,Ji Eun tilted her head higher to have a clearer view.”Why are we here,oppa?”,she asked.

“Err,they have a coffee café here.I heard they sell nice coffee and the view is excellent too”,Woohyun smiled.*And romantic*.

“Woah,its been quite some time I had been here”,she tapped her chin in wonder.”Ever since I debuted,I haven’t got a chance to freely move around in public”,she sighed.

“And that’s why I have these shades and caps on us.Today,we are not Lee Ji Eun and Infinite Woohyun.Today,you are just an ordinary birthday girl and I am your handsome oppa that would be celebrating it with you”,Woohyun patted her bangs.

“You are so cheesy,oppa”,she giggled,but couldn’t stop her heart fluttering at Woohyun’s words.”Let’s go to the café now.I didn’t beg Yuki and threw her thousands of flying heart just to get you to sit in my car and talk”,Woohyun laughed and got off the car.

He ran to open the door for Ji Eun and she thanked him with a smile that never failed to melt Woohyun’s heart.Both of them made sure they put on their disguise properly so that people wouldn’t recognize them before heading to the café.

Woohyun lead both of them to the café and sat themselves on a seat near the window.When the waitress took the order from them,Woohyun faked his voice to order,making Ji Eun laughing silently on the side.

“You are so funny,Woohyun oppa”,she smiled.”Just for you”,Woohyun winked and started to search his backpack.*Just for me?*,Ji Eun’s face grew red.She felt heat radiating from her cheeks and she was obviously blushing.*Oppa’s word are bringing me a very big impact these days*,she thought and fanned her burning face.Fortunately for her,Woohyun who was busy searching his backpack,didn’t notice it.

*Ahh,its still here*,Woohyun smiled in satisfaction when he saw the nicely wrapped jewellery box in his backpack.He put his backpack away and raised his brow when he noticed Ji Eun frantically fanning herself.”Are you hot?”,he asked.”No,no”,she quickly shook her hands.”You are so cute”,Woohyun said,his eyes twinkling.

*Oh no,here my heart goes again*,Ji Eun squeezed her eyes together with one of her hands touching her now beating hard heart.”Your latte and machiatto is here”,the waitress started to put their orders on the table.Ji Eun sighed mentally and silently thanked the waitress that stopped Woohyun from noticing her weird behavior.

The rest of the coffee drinking session was filled with light chats and laughter.Woohyun was a very humour guy that never failed to make Ji Eun smile or laugh and for Woohyun,she never failed to make him smile just because she was happy.

They decided to walk around Han River after finishing their coffee.”The breeze is so nice,don’t you think so,oppa?”,she opened her arms wide,feeling the mixture of cold,comfortable air.”Definitely”,he replied.*With you around*.

“Want to have a seat there?”,Woohyun pointed to the bench that was facing the Han River.”Sure”.

Woohyun swept the dust away from the bench before letting Ji Eun sat on it.Ji Eun naturally smiled,seeing how Woohyun took care of her,even with this little things,she was touched.

Both of them remained silent as they watched the river glistening under the moonlight.Woohyun secretly narrowed his eyes to look at Ji Eun and noticed her slightly swinging her legs while humming a soft tune.He quickly dug his backpack and took the jewellery box out without her noticing.

Woohyun then reached out his hands and took her hands.”Look at you,your hands are so cold”,he rubbed her hands together and blew warm air into her hands.Ji Eun,although shocked at his sudden touch,didn’t retreat her hands.She actually liked how warm and manly his hands felt.She couldn’t denied that her heart was indeed responding to Woohyun.

When Woohyun put her hands back on her lap gently,she felt something dangling on her wrist.”Happy birthday,Ji Eun”,Woohyun sincerely wished as he stared into her eyes.

She looked at her wrist and noticed a beautiful silver bracelet with a small angel pandent on it.”Its so beautiful,oppa”,she let out a small gasp as she admired the bracelet.“I hope you like it”,he replied.”Of course I liked it”,Ji Eun turned to stare at Woohyun back.

At that moment,Woohyun felt something magical around them.He started to lean towards her,his eyes never left hers.Ji Eun blinked a couple of times but didn’t back away though.

Both of their eyes started to fell when their lips were inches away when they suddenly heard some voices coming towards them.Both of their eyes snapped open as they retreated from each other awkwardly.

Woohyun rubbed the back of his head while laughing awkwardly and Ji Eun just stared at the floor with her face red as if there was something interesting on the floor.*We almost kissed,didn’t we?*,both of them thought the same time.

They had forgotten that they were actually in public and there were still people around Han River.However,both of them were sure,they definitely have something for each other.

 

-END-

Happy 2013,guys!Even though I am a little late.^^.

This is for you,WoohyunxJi Eun shipper.

But don't worry,there will be a chapter for LxJi Eun shipper next!Please anticipate.

Comments and subscribes!Thanks!^^