Chapter 14

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“Hoya!Are you freaking done with the balloons!”,Sunggyu hollered from the stairs,making Hoya slightly lose his balance on the chair.”HYUNG!I would appreciate it if you just lower down your voice!”,he groaned and continued sticking the colorful balloons on the ceiling.

“Dongwoo hyung!Did you get the cake ready?”,Woohyun asked from the kitchen.”Yes,umma!Its in the fridge”,Dongwoo grinned.”Good Dino”,Woohyun beamed and continued his work in the kitchen.

“They will be extremely surprise with my surprise.Ehehehehe”,Sungjong who was grinning evilly at the corner had two-three cameras focused just on him.”Maknae,what are you doing here?I ask you to check whether L and Ji Eun are coming back or not,didn’t I?”,Sunggyu appeared out of nowhere,making Sungjong jumped back in shock.

“Yes sir!”,he saluted and scurried off to the entrance.When he noticed Sunggyu looking away,he winked to the camera and mouthed ‘Wait for my surprise’,making the writer nonnas giggled because of his cuteness.

Speaking of L and Ji Eun,where were they?Ahhh,right,the Infinite boys had made the WGM production team to give both of them a fake mission that would made them go out so that they could prepared the birthday surprise for them.

Ji Eun froze when she heard that she would be doing this only with L.L was even frowning so deeply that you could feel cold shiver running down your spine just because you looked at his face when the Infinite members read out the fake mission.

 “CUT!”,the PD announced and at once,L’s cheerful,bright face turned into a blank,expressionless face.Ji Eun and him were doing another recording at a grocery shop near their neighborhood where they were supposed to carry out their fake mission,which was to purchase the ingredients to make cookies that will be given to all the Infinite’s parents.

Eventhough L was still angry with Ji Eun,he carried out his role as her virtual husband according to the script given professionally.He treated and joked around with her like how he did before he got angry with her,and he couldn’t deny that a part of him did it willingly.

Ji Eun was almost convinced that L had forgiven her during the filming but when the camera was turned off,she knew he hadn’t from the look he had given her.Cold,doubting eyes.

L took a bottle of water from the staff and sat himself on the bench under a lamp post while waiting for the production team to pack up.It was already night time and the cold winter air was blowing rather strong.He watched the staffs running back and forth as they stuffed their tools into the big van.His eyes naturally drifted to Ji Eun and without him realizing,he was already staring at her.*I didn’t know how much I miss her until now.Wait,what are you thinking!You were suppose to be angry at her*.

Ji Eun was sitting by the roadside and threw random rocks to the ground boringly.”Haih,haih,haih”,she sighed for the umpteenth times.”What can you do,Lee Ji Eun?He is still angry at you,pabo”,she mumbled to herself.And just as if she can feel it,she tilted her head up and met eyes with L.

That moment,none of them looked away nor spoke.Ji Eun was confused when she saw how soft and gentle his eyes were,different from how he had looked at her previously.

Their moment was interrupted when one of the staff suddenly yelled,”Okay,we are moving now!”.L looked away immediately and stood up from his seat.Ji Eun suddenly came to the realization that she had to make this clear right now.

She quickly stood up from her seat and started running towards L who was now walking to his manager.”L oppa!”,she called.L stopped at his track but didn’t turned himself to face her.

“L oppa”,she repeated when she stopped behind L’s back.”Look,I didn’t know what I did to make you this angry but I am really sorry.You should know that anything that I did that hurt you weren’t done intentionally”.

L softened.She was right.She didn’t know that he didn’t like to be called his real name.He was starting to feel embarrassed that moment.Oh god,he was feeling beyond guilty now.*L,you are such a girl.You got angry at her for so long because of something she didn’t know.How stubborn can you be?*.

“Oppa?Please”,Ji Eun tugged on his shirt lightly.”You shouldn’t be the one that should be sorry.I am sorry”,L mumbled and walked away before she could see his flushing red face.

“Did I hear correctly what he just said?”,Ji Eun blinked.*He said sorry to me?Does that mean he forgive me?*.

L suddenly stopped walking and turned to look at her.”Don’t you want to come?You would be leave behind by the staff if you still don’t get in the car.I wont ask them to come back for you”,he finally smiled at her.

Ji Eun’s lips slowly curved upwards.”I am coming!”,she replied back with a big grin.

--

The conversation between Ji Eun and L on the way home was just like before.It was as if nothing had happened between them and Ji Eun was glad that she took the initiative to clear the misunderstanding first.

The recording resumed after they got out in front of their WGM house.They still didn’t know that there will be a big surprise ahead of them in the house.

Ji Eun unlocked the door while L carried the package of cookies ingredients in his hands.”Eh?Why is the house so dark?”,Ji Eun questioned when she saw the dark living room when the door opened.

Suddenly,a big group of people appeared in front of them with a candle lighted cake.”HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO L AND LEE JI EUN!”,they chorused and a few of them popped out some silly strings.

 

-End-

I am so sorry for not updating for so long,guys!November had been a busy month for me because of my exams.But I promised I will be updating as usual as my exam is left with only one day!

Again,I am sorry!