Chapter 13

I Got Married To Infinite

 

Ji Eun unlocked the door to her condominium as she rotated her sore neck to the right and to the left.There was some gifts beside her door that were left by the fans earlier.She gathered all the gifts in her small arms and went into her condo.

She then placed the gifts down on the counter and got ready to bath.She undressed herself from her stage clothing and the shower tap.Warm water splashed on her body and she smiled contently.After a day of hard work,nothing can compare to a warm bath.

After getting herself dressed in her pajamas,she went into the kitchen to prepare herself a cup of hot chocolate.

She brought the cup to the living room and slumped herself on the couch.”Ahhh,this is life”,she muttered.She noticed the fan gifts that she left on the counter earlier.She brought the gifts to the couch and started to look through it.

There were a few fans letters and some chocolates.”Awww,this is so sweet”,the corner of the lips twitched upwards when she read one of the fans letters.She looked through a few more of the letters and suddenly,a picture fall out from the stacks of letters.Out of curiousity,she picked it up.

It was the picture of her and Myungsoo when they took it at the first day of WGM  filming.Ji Eun was smiling brightly with a peace sign in her fingers while Myungsoo had his hands in his pockets with his signature smirk.Below the picture,there was a few words that the fans had wrote.’I love it when I see L oppa and Ji Eun unni moments in WGM!’.

Ji Eun’s face saddened at the thoughts of Myungsoo getting angry at her.It had been a few weeks since they had their last filming due to Infinite’s busy schedule.They Infinite boys were now at Japan,busy with their concerts.Myungsoo was still angry at her and she still had no idea why he was.

She tried contacting the other Infinite boys to ask about it but they didn’t reply her.The managers had kept their cell phones away so that they could focused on their Japan activities.It was a good opportunity for them to raise their popularity.

She sighed for the umpteenth times when she reminded herself how cold Myungsoo was.She shook the thoughts away and the television.

And,this was just like a weird coincidence.Right after the screen flicked opened,there was Infinite in the news.It was the news about their return from Japan and a lot of fans were at the airport to greet them.

She saw the boys in their shades as they politely waved to their fans with a smile.Woohyun even send some of the fans some flying hearts and Ji Eun couldn’t help but laugh at his cheesiness.Myungsoo came out next and he had his head lowered.His expression was unreadable but he still smiled to his fans.Ji Eun’s heart went thumping hard in her chest.*Why am I reacting to him like this?*.

---

“I am tired!!!”,Sungjong pouted as he dragged his luggage into their dorms.”Everyone is tired,stupid”,Sungyeol muttered and went into the room.

“Can we have our phones back now?”,Woohyun whined.He was desperate to call Ji Eun when he was in Japan but he wasn’t allowed to do so.The first thing he arrived in Korea,he wanted to see her but he knew this was impossible.”Yeah,yeah,stop whining.You have been whining in the airport until now!”,their manager rolled his eyes and passed him his cellphone.”Like,finally!”,he beamed and ran into the room that he shared with Sunggyu.

“What schedule we have tomorrow,hyung?”,Sunggyu questioned.”Let me see..”,the manager nodded.”You guys just have to go for an interview in the evening and WGM recording at night”.

“Yes!!WGM!”,Hoya punched his fist in the air while Dongwoo raised a brow at him.”Don’t look at me that way,you know you want it too”,Hoya wriggled his eyebrows.”Ewww”,Dongwoo gagged.

“Can I don’t go for WGM recording tomorrow,hyung?”,Myungsoo’s question made the rest of them shut their mouth.”Why?”,their manager frowned.”You know you cant do that.7 of you are suppose to be there for filming,unless you have some other schedule which I know you don't”.

“Forget that I ask”,Myungsoo mumbled and walked into his room.”That boy”,the manager grumbled.”Anyways,get some sleep.I know you guys are tired”,he patted Sunggyu’s shoulder and went into his room.

“What’s with L these days”,Hoya asked.”I don’t know.He seems colder than usual”,Dongwoo replied.”I remembered this happen when I accidentally called him his real name”,Sunggyu blurted.

“Who called him his real name?Everyone knows that’s a forbidden word,unless they are stupid”,Dongwoo laughed.

“Argh,forget it.Hey,you do remember his birthday is approaching,with Ji Eun’s right?”,Hoya said.”Of course!I am planning somethingg~~~”,Sungjong smirked.”Count all of us in,maknae”.

 

-End-