Chapter 1

I Got Married To Infinite

 

“LEE JI EUN,LEE JI EUN,LEE JI EUN!”,the fans chanted.Ji Eun was standing at the backstage with different feelings gushed in her heart.Nervous,happy and a little bit of anticipation.

She had just debuted not long ago and her popularity was crazy.She had came out with the song ‘Good Days’ and it had been a hit ever since the song was released.Her fans increased in a very big number and before anyone knew,she was already acknowledged as a ‘Hallyu Star’.

Her music started and she walked out with a confidence face.She started the song and her voice echoed soothingly in the hall.Fans cheered louder and louder when the song reached its .Ji Eun finished off her song perfectly and a smile naturally formed on her lips.”Thank you!”,she bowed politely and exited the stage while waving to her fans.

“Good job,Ji Eun”,Gong Chan from B1A4 gave her a thumbs up.”Oh,kamsahamida,sunbae”,she bowed.Her cheeks were red from the heat at the stage and she scurried off into her dressing room.”You get the most popular song award again today”,Ji Eun’s manager,Yuki smiled.”Really?”,she squealed.”Ya!And oh!Before I forget,you are suppose to be at MBC after this”,Yuki said.

“MBC?I don’t remember having any schedule there today”,she raised her brow.”I don’t know too.The company just informed me today”,Yuki shrugged.

--

“Inspirits are all mine~~”,WooHyun put his arms on his head and formed a love shape as the cameras focused on him.”Aish,he is doing it again”,Sunggyu gagged.”Loser Gyu is jealous~~”,Hoya teased.”Hey!I thought we promised that you wouldn’t call me that in any other programs other than Ranking King!”,Sunggyu pouted.

“Let’s just end this,shall we?”,DongWoo flashed his signature smile to the camera.”Thank you everyone!This has been Infinite with all of you!Saranghae~~”,Infinite waved and send the camera flying kisses.”And….CUT!”,the director stood up.”Thank you,gangdongnim!”,Infinite bowed politely.

“Phew.That was tiring”,Sungyeol wiped away his sweat.”I want my lemon candy”,Sungjong pouted.”Are we done with our schedule already,manager hyung?”,Myungsoo grumbled and looked at his manager.”Erm,not exactly.You guys are going MBC after this”,Infinite manager informed.

“Whaaa?MBC?What are we doing there?”,WooHyun asked.”I am not really sure myself.The company just told me today.I guess we need to go and see ourselves when we get there”,their manager nodded.

“It couldn’t have be..one of us will be chosen to film We Got Married right?”,Sunggyu sighed dreamily.”Stupid,if that’s real,only one of us will be there.Are you trying to emphasize that you are suppose to be married at this old age of yours?”,Hoya rolled his eyes.”Hey!I am just few years apart from you.And I am your hyung!Respect”,Sunggyu flicked Hoya’s forehead and ran away before Hoya could do anything in return.

And dang,Sunggyu was right.But it wasn’t going to be the same WGM that the other idols had filmed so far.

 

-end-

Comments and subscribess!:)