Cute images, ferret facts and fun with names!

EXTRA EXTRA ~ Read All About EXO!

 

 

[TRANS] Kris

To FAN Family:

It’s been almost year since I have appeared in front of you, time did not pass too fast or slow, because of your existence everything was just right.

I sincerely wanted to say “Thank you, you’ve worked hard”! Although it’s simple, but it’s words I want to say to…

 

Luhan ♥

 

Cute Sehun:

 

OMG LOL! Minho with EXO!^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[SOPA] What Jongin's teachers had to say about him: "Even during his trainee days, his attendance was great. He's kind, earnest, handsome, and dances really well." What Sehun's teachers had to say about him: "As a trainee, Sehun's attendance was great, and I like how he still comes out to school often despite having debuted and his busy schedules. He's also kind and hardworking. Yeah, he's a really cool kid~"

 

[Chanyeol's B-day Event] It was Suho's turn to relay his birthday message to Chanyeol, so the two stood at the center of the platform. But as Chanyeol turned to Suho... Suho quickly reached out to hold Chanyeol's hand to stop him and said, "Please don't come any closer to me." Baekhyun: "Ah, this makes you two look really...not close!" Suho motioned for them to wait before he brought his chair over to the center of the stage, right next to where Chanyeol was standing. Then, he balanced one foot on top of the chair to sort of lessen their previous height difference. In the end, Suho just completely stood on top of the chair and relayed his message to Chanyeol while proudly looking down at him.

 

When Luhan was celebrating his birthday, K members all recorded their birthday wishes to him. When they all finished recording, Sehun went back and secretly kept filming. He said: "Little Lu, happy birthday, Sehun misses you." When Luhan saw this, he started crying, then Sehun got his handkerchief and put it near the camera and said "Little Lu, stop crying, Sehun has grown up."

 

  • xiumin doesn't like Kris's cooking: kim minyuck
  • xiumin dodges something thrown at him: kim minduck
  • xiumin caught in quick sand: kim minstuck
  • xiumin is embarrassed: kim minshucks
  • xiumin wins the jackpot: kim minluck
  • xiumin falls in love: kim minstruck
  • xiumin buys a new car: kim mintruck
  • xiumin plays ice hockey: kim minpuck
  • xiumin is given lollipops: kim minseok

 

  • Kai at the door. Kim Knockin'
  • Kai dancing. Kim Poppin'
  • Kai losing his grip. Kim Droppin'
  • Kai crying. Kim Sobbin'
  • Kai with his girlfriend. Kim Toppin'
  • Kai at the store. Kim Shoppin'
  • Kai on a horse. Kim Trottin'
  • Kai leaving his house. Kim Lockin'
  • Kai following you. Kim Stalkin'
  • Kai with money. Kim Ballin'

 

  • Kris is masculine. Wu Man.
  • Kris is determined. Wu Can.
  • Kris is in a race. Wu Ran.
  • Kris is cooking. Wu Pan.
  • Kris is in the sun. Wu Tan.
  • Kris is driving. Wu Van.
  • Kris is fake. Wu Sham.
  • Kris is sick. Wu Wan.
  • Kris is hot. Wu Fan.

 

  • kai is a robot: kim jongtin
  • kai is a fish: kim jongfin
  • kai is a horse: kim jonghay
  • kai is a homo: kim jongay
  • kai is outside: kim jongout
  • kai is inside: kim jongin

 

  • Chanyeol is darker. Tanyeol.
  • Chanyeol likes cereal. Branyeol.
  • Chanyeol got a new car. Vanyeol.
  • Chanyeol is going to a wedding. Best manyeol.
  • Chanyeol is Muslim. Quranyeol.
  • Chanyeol has it all figured out. Planyeol.

 

  • Chen has the bill. Kim Jongpay.
  • Chen says hello. Kim Jonghey.
  • Chen imitates a horse. Kim Jongneigh.
  • Chen has a laser. Kim Jongray.
  • Chen is happy. Kim Jongyay.
  • Chen is talking. Kim Jongsay.
  • Chen is at the beach. Kim Jongbay.
  • Chen is uncertain. Kim Jongmay.

 

[FACT!] In sixth grade, Chanyeol was literally part of a ferret club. [It's not a fandom joke based off of those predebut pics; it's a fact.] That meeting Chanyeol attended was for the "Ferret-Loving (or 'Those Who Love Ferrets') Club" ("페렛을 사랑하는 동호회"). The members have ferret "partners" to take care of so they get to name the ferrets as well. & Members wear tags with their ferret's name and age, so the huge, white one that Chanyeol had on in those pics was his "ferret tag." Chanyeol attended quite a couple of these club meetings.

 

Want more?

Tumblr

Twitter