HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOL

EXTRA EXTRA ~ Read All About EXO!

 

 

 

image

 

Hello everyone~!
Today there was my birthday party, the birthday party was really a lot of fun!!
A lot of you came even though it was an impossible time but..
I think it was a party where a lot of things happened!
We danced..we sang.. I almost had a heart attack because of a electric shock..

It’s really difficult to see these kind of things..ㅋㅋㅋ
But since everyone cheered for me a lot, it wasn’t embarrassing at all and it was fun!

I think today’s birthday party was the best among all the parties I had until now!
It’s the first party I had with everyone after debuting,
And it was really the first time I spent my birthday with so many people so I was very happy!ㅋㅋㅋ

It’s sad that a lot of people couldn’t be with us today but
There isn’t only during my birthday where you can be with us!
And I enjoy the most meeting everyone on stage so
I hope we will be able to meet often!

Thanks a lot for being with me today!
I really thank you for doing your best supporting us!

Everyone is always doing their best cheering for us and loving us no matter what happens,
I know it better than everyone so from now on, just like now,
And even more than now, keep on loving us, be with us for a thousand years, ten thousand years! Got it!

I really thank again everyone who wished me a happy birthday!!
So until now it was EXO-K’s Chanyeol!! I love you~!

image

source: exo-k’s official website
translation cr; emilie @ exok-trans

 

Chanyeol said he invented a vienna sausage that is really tasty. If there's a chance he'll make it for the fans. Baekhyun said how many sausages would they need if it's for so many people to eat, so please bring your own sausages.

[121126 Fanaccount Chanyeol’s birthday party]

Credits: DC via 朴灿烈吧YoChanYeol

 


Baekhyun said he's a lively and talkative person but kept a low profile when he first entered SM. Baekhyun also said that Chanyeol was the first person who came towards him. Both of them stared at each other in the eyes for 10 seconds and had a feeling that "It's him!!" The members said "Get Married!" and Baekhyun said "Mom, I'm getting married!"

[121126 Fanaccount of Chanyeol’s birthday party]

Credits: DC via 小智MAX

 

Chanyeol had severe dry eyes and so he went to see the eye doctor. The doctor said that it was because his eyes were too big and the eyelids couldn't cover the entire eyeball, so when he's too tired he would sleep with his eyes open. When Baekhyun sees Chanyeol sleeping with his eyes open in the middle of the night when he's going to the toilet, he would use his hands and close Chanyeol's eyes.

(credits: 小智MAX)

 

 

EXTRA:

When Kai doesn’t realize that the mic probably shouldn’t be in front of his nose.

 

 

 

Want more?

Tumblr

Twitter