Ice Cream store!

Kai, Your popular Boyfriend

While walking with Kai, you saw Kris oppa with his flirt sister.... Kai grabbed you wrist and dragged you away so that they would not saw you.. but it's to late...

"Oppa!" Hye Jin shouted and waved her hands.

"Too late." Kai whispered.

"Kris oppa!" you smiled.

"Hey! what's up guys?" Kris greeted.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"Walking! you idiot!" she answered.

"Not that literaly! I mean what is your purpose here outside you stupid!" you explained.

"Yah! Stop it!" Kai shouted.

"Jae lets go!" he grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from them. You just wave your hands to say goodbye to Kris oppa.

Kris's POV

You saw Jae with Kai and that makes your heart break into pieces.

"Hey! What's up?" you asked them.

You feel that your sister want to make a fight after she answered Jae's questions rudely.

Kai pulled her away from us and Jae just wave her hands to say goodbye.

"What is his problem?" you asked.

"Maybe one of Jae's evil plan, so that she can be with Kai alone or forever! That flirt girl! I'm goi..." you stop her

"Yah! stop it you don't know the whole story!" you snapped.

"Whatever! I'll prove it to you!" she said.

"I don't care!" you said coldly.

Kai's POV:

While walking with Jae, you saw your favorite Ice Cream store.

"Hey. Want ice cream?" you asked her.

"Sure! you treat me!" she said like a baby

"I don't want!" you teased.

"Plleeeaasseee!!" she do the puppy dog eyes. again.

* She is soo cute, when she do that!" you thought.

"Tell me the magic word." you said.

"I already did!" she said in a child tone.

"No you're not. In our friendship we have our own magic word." you smiled.

"then what is it?" she asked.

"You have to say I love you.I mean we need to say that before asking favor or anything.Ahrasso?" you explained.

"W-wait what??" she asked.

"anythings wrong?" you teased.

"Why? there's many words you can pick! Why I Love....." she stopped.

"Because I want. And I like it silly! Well lets go you already said it even it is not complete.." you grab her wrist and run towards the store.

"Err. Change it!" she screamed.

you stop and cover and noticed that all people around you is looking.

"Shh... You were just afraid to say that.. And yah you are not in your room to scream ok?" you said.

"Tch whatever!" she said.

"What flavor do you like?" you smiled.

"I like all!" she laugh.

"Nice..Ok I'll pick my favorite flavor for you." you said.

 

You pick cookies and cream for Jae and Chocolate for you. You were happy because you have a secret date with Jae even though Jae thinks that it'st just a hang out like other besfriends do.

"Wow this is really delicious!" she said.

"I told you! That is my favorite flavor then the second is this..Chocolate." you explaine and smile.

"It's getting dark already.Lets go back?" she asked.

"Yes..I'm already tired." you answered.

You finish your ice cream and stood up. While walking with Jae, you noticed that she really look tired.

"Hop on." you bend your knees down.

"Huh? I'm not..no it's ok.." she said.

"No! Just hop on!" you said.

"hm? okay..." she already hopped in your back and carry her while walking. She rest her head in your right shoulder and fell asleep.

You look at her face. She was like an angel from heaven. Her eyes is perfect, her lips is cute, all perfect. You smiled after looking at her.

 

 

NOTE:

OK!! Sorry guys for waiting.. I am so busy in school, many assignment and projects to finish. I hope you understand me.Oh thank you for waiting! New subscribers THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU ALL! SEE YAH TOM.!