FLIRT Messenger!!

Kai, Your popular Boyfriend

~You woke up early. You do your daily routine and ready for school..... You arrived at your school just in time.

"JAE!" Someone shouted your name, you turned around and you saw Kai smiling at you...

*Oh geez. His smile is so handsome! W-wait? what am I saying?* you thought and snap yourself out to reality and you saw Kai infront of you, looking at you.

"Something or someone bothering you in your mind Jae?" Kai asked.

"Aniyo." you smiled.

"Are you sure?" Kai asked again

" yes I'm sure" you giggled.

"Lets go?" you asked.

"Ne!" Kai drag you and walk infront of the gate.

~While walking in the corridor, all of them are starring at you.

*So that is the girl who flirts Kai?*

*She is a real flirt. Look at her!*

*OMG! Really? So the whole rumour thingy is true!*

You heard everything. you just bow your head slightly and walk away. *Gosh, what are they talking about?* you thought

*I think she is not a flirt. She is just a close friend of Kai!*

*She is not a flirt guys. I know her. She can't do those things!*

*Kai is the one who wants to be close with Jae Lee. Jae is a nice girl you know.*

You felt touched when you heard that and smile.

Someone texted you saying:

"Guys, you all know that JAE LEE is a FLIRT! She is a real FLIRT! She flirt almost all of the boys here in school including KAI!"

*Who is this PERSON? FYI for him/her I'm not a FLIRT! Maybe she/he is the one who is FLIRT!* you thought

~Kai saw the text message. You feel that Kai is really angry about the message that is noy true.

"Uhm. Kai? clam down please?" you said.

"How?? If someone is saying that you are a FLIRT?" he shouted.

"Kai please? Let me take this problem." you said.

"you are my bestfriend, I should always protect you!" he explained 

"Don't mind that it's just a storymaker who wants to be yours popular." You explained.

Kai sigh and you deleted the text message.

 

Kai's POV

*This is just a ! Jae Lee is not a FLIRT! She is just a simple,beautiful, calm and understanding girl!*

You saw Jae's bestfriend Min Jee.

"Yah Min Jee! Can I ask you something?" you said.

"Hm? oh sure. what is it about?" Min asked.

"Do you know who is behind all of those text messages?" you asked.

"Oh..that? I don't know but I know that someone is envy in your relationship with your best friend."she said...

"Who is it?!" you asked.

"Hye Jin,Kris oppa's younger sister. She wants all of her plans will be success, like the revenge on Jae Lee..." you suprisely said and stoped.

"SHE WHAT?!" you angrly shouted.

"Wait Kai, clam down we are not sure about that it's just a rumour around the school, but for our best friend, let just don't tell her and secretly protect her ok?" she explained.

"okay!" you calm down and relax yourself.

"Hey there BFF's!" Jae shouted.

You and Min Jee were suprised and looked at each other....

"H-hey Jae!" Min said and smiled.

"Yow best friend!" you said.

"Somethings wrong guys?" Jae asked.

"Hm? Oh Nothing nothing!!" you said.

"Lets eat lunch?" Min asked. "Oh sure." Jae said.

*That was close! Don't worry Jae. We will protect you until the end! I will be always on your side and guide you until in the future.* you thought while starring at Jae Lee.

You just arrived at the canteen and you saw Kris, walking towards Jae. You stare at him and he stares at you back.

"Let's eat together guys?" Kris asked.

"Sure oppa" Jae said and smiled.

You glance at Min Jee as she understands you.

"You better be carefull Hyung!" you whisper at Kris ears.

All of you eat lunch together. You just can't take your eyes off in Kris.

 

Note:

Second update for the day! thanks for understanding my situation and for waiting for the super duper late update! Stay tune for the next chapter! Tomorrow I will try to update a 2 chapters! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!

 

THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! SARANGHAEYO!!