Evil Plans!

Kai, Your popular Boyfriend

School days again. You woke up early again and finished your daily routine for everyday.

Kai pick you up in your house.

"Morning my princess." Kai greeted you.

"Morning Kai!" you greeted back.

"Let's go?" he asked.

"Yes.sure!" you smiled.

While walking,Kai helped you with your heavy books.

You arrive at your school just in time.You put your books in your locker and walked towards to your first class.

The time is running fast,after your first class,you run towards you P.E. locker room to change your clothes.

After changing, you were about to exit the locker room when suddenly a girl blocked your way.

It's Hye Jin....

"Yah!" she shouted.

"What?" staring at her.

"You are not the girlfriend of Kai, and you're not his relative either." she snapped.

"And so?!" you clenched your fist.

"I want you to stay away from him." she snapped.

"And who are you to tell me that? you are not my boss! And this is not your life either. So please just move away!" you snapped back.

"Oh really?" she'e about to slap your face. you just close your eyes and ready to be slap when suddenly..you didn't feel anything.. You don't feel any pain in your face. you open your eyes and you see a boy holding her wrist to stop her. You saw a familiar face.. It's Kai.

"What the..." Hye Jin snapped and looked at Kai.

"Don't you dare slap her face!" Kai snapped back.

"K-kai?" she nervously said.

"Stop bothering her or I will not think twice to hurt you!" Kai snapped.

"Kai..." you whispered.

Kai ignored you...

"M-mianhe" she apologized.

"B-but who is she for you to protect her?" she asked.

"She is my girl" Kai said.

*What?!* you were shocked about what he said... *Is he insane?* you thought.

"Wait...your girl?! Means your..y-your girlfriend? You're dating with this ugly girl? Why her? Choose me..I'm smart beautiful popular, rich..." Kai cut her off.

"You better shut your mouth!" Kai snapped.

"Kai. stop it lets just go please?" you whispered.

"You better stay away from her or else!" Kai shouted.

"She is not the girl for you!" she said.

"HYE JIN!" Kris shouted

"Kris oppa." you whispered.

"Stop it Hye Jin!" Kris bursted.

"AAAIIISSSHHH!!" she shouted and walk out.

"Jae. Sorry for my sister.." Kris apologized and you just nodded for response.

You look around and see a lot of people gathering to see what is happening.

"Lets go Jae!" he hold your hand and both of you walked away.

Hye Jin's POV

"How dare she! Girls we have a meeting." you said.

The class has ended. After an hour you and your friends meet in your secret place.

"Girls! we have to kill that girl!" you said.

"Wait..Kill her? You mean literaly we're going to kill her?" you friend ask.

You nodded. "I have a plan..." you share your plans and they agree with it.

You know Jae's wicknesess so it's easy for you to create a plan.

After that you rode a bus headed to your house.

You arrive at your house and you enter.  You saw your brother sitting in the sofa starring at you in disbelief.

"What?!" you asked

"What the heck are you trying to do huh??" he shouted.

"Yah! You don't have to shout! And so if I want to..." Kris cut you off

"If you have a plan for her, cancel it!" he snapped.

"So...you are in her side now?!" you shouted

"who cares! If anything happens on her, you better be careful!" he shouted back.

*Psh! Now he is on her side. I'm his sister not HER!* "I don't care! It's my plans anyway!" you said.

"Tch. Mark my WORD Jin!" he said.

"Whatever!" you rolled your eyes and walks towards your room.

Kris's POV

"What is up with her? Is she crazy or just obsessed with Kai?" you said

"I need to protect Jae and Kai from my sister... I know she has a plan for them!" you said again.

You texted Jae to apologize and she accepted it... You were a bit jealous of Kai because he is able to be Jae all the time/everyday, not like you always busy and don't have a free time.

You look at the clock and notice that it's already late.. you walk towards to your room and lie down and fell asleep.

 

 


NOTE:

Like what I've said after 4 days and I can update again! Our exams are finish and it's sembreak!

Sorry guys for waiting!! Let's wait for the next chapter..That chapter would be... SECRET! Hahahahahahhaa

PICTURE of KAI! My GIFT for ALL READERS!!

 

THANKS FOR READING!!!