New Students-New Friends!

Kai, Your popular Boyfriend

~First day of school, you hang out with your bestfriend Min Jee outside of your classroom. Your teacher arrives and you runinside your classroom. Your teacher greeted all of you and you greeted back. You notice that you have a new classmate.

"Please welcome your new classmates!" teacher said. "Please introduce yourself." she added.

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm Sehun!"

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm Tao!"

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm Kai!"

"Thank you students. You can now take your sit!" she said

~ You notice that one of them is handsome.

*Woah! he's handsome!* you thought while staring at Kai. Min clapped her hands in front of you and you snapped yourself out to reality.

"Huh?" you asked.

"Are you...?" she stopped.

"What?" you curiously asked.

"Nevermind" Min just smiled at you.

~Your first subject ends, you got ot your locker and put your things inside. While standing infront of your locker, you feel that someone is looking at you. Then.....

"Hey!" Kai smiled at you.

You were suprised and you accidentaly throw your ballpen infront of him.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" and looked at his face laughing.

"Hello. Oh my name is Jae Lee." you nervously said.

"Hello! I'm sure you already know my name." he smiled.

"can we hand out just for a minute so that..." Kai asked.

"sure. making new friends huh? Am I right?" you smiled at him.

"Yes!" he laugh.

~You tour him around the school. While walking, Kai invited you in the field of you school.

"Jae Lee, is this your first time talking to a guy this long?" *Why the heck is he asking that?*

"Hm? No.... I always talked to Xiumin oppa, longer than this.Why?" you curious face showed up..

"Nothing!" he rapidly answered amd smile. *OMG! His smile is soooo handsome!* 

"Hey!" he shouted. "huh? yes?" you asked.

"What are you thinking?" Kai curiously asked you.

"uhm nothing..." you giggle.

~ The bell rings and you with Kai run towards to your classroom. In your second subject you need a partner for your project..

"Jae Lee and Kai!" you teacher shouted.

"hmm?" you asked.

"You and Kai are partners for this project." she said.

"oh sure.!" you smiled

 

Kai's POV

"Yes! this is my time to shine in Jae Lee's eyes! geez. She is soo beautiful! I bet that she had many boyfriend from the past." you thought. She is waving her hand in front of you and you giggled.

"What is your realationship with Xiumin?" you curiously asked.

"Xiumin? Oh, he is my cousin. The Baozi-Boy!" she laughed.

"oh!" you softly said. "Why?" she asked you.

"Nothing!" you replied and smile.

"ok that was close?!"  you thought.

~While focusing in your lesson, you suddenly want to ask Jae Lee if she have a boyfriend, but you're really shy to asked. The second subject ends and it's time for lunch.

 

 

*OMG! Thank you for reading the first chapter! I will do my best to update again until I finish my story! I hope you like it! Kamsahamnida! :)* Before I forget... can someone make me a banner for the story..I'm not that PRO here and I don't know how to make some :) KAMSAHAMNIDA again! :))