Exam Day

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rH1WBjhec

BTOB- WOW

----

On the day of the exam, Sohee came to school earlier than usual to prepare. It was the first test she would proctor here at Goryo High School. She only hoped the boys would show up to take the test. The first bell rang, and Sohee punctually gathered her things. She said goodbye to Nayoung and headed towards her classroom. With caution, she opened the door and peeked inside.

To her surprise, all of her students seemed to be here. *Amazing. I guess these kids have some respect after all.*

Sohee lifted her chin a little higher and approached the podium.

The final bell rang, and the students sat in their seats. *Hmm. Maybe they’re finally becoming serious about learning.*

Sohee smiled, pleased. She wasn’t even agitated when Teen Top stepped in several seconds after the bell.

“Jonghyun and Changhyun, please go to your respective classrooms. The rest of you, sit down. And Minsoo, take off your-“ Her eyes rounded in realization, and her expression froze. *His hat.* It was the same one that the mysterious creeper had worn that night. *No way. It was them all along?!*

“Ssem, don’t we have a test today?” One of the students asked.

Sohee snapped out of her daze. “Oh. Yes. We do. Let me take roll first.” She called attendance. As she had thought, everyone was here. “I’m pleased to see that none of you ditched your first exam.” Sohee nodded proudly. A few students exchanged coded glances.

“Okay, I want all of you to put your belongings on the ground. Nothing should be on your desk.”

“What about a pencil?” One smart-mouthed student questioned.

Sohee gave him a look. “Of course a pencil and an eraser is allowed.”

“!” One student cursed. Sohee turned her head. Before she could admonish the student for cussing, the students yelped and laughed as coke spilled across the floor. “Lim Hojin! Who told you that you can bring coke into the classroom?!” Sohee asked. “I told myself.” He smartly replied.

“Oh crap!” Another student spilled his water bottle.

*Oh my gosh. Why are they all so clumsy today?* “Stay still. I’ll be right back.” Sohee hurried out of the classroom. She found the janitor’s closet, but the janitor wasn’t allowed. *I can’t go look for him everywhere. I’ll just have to do this myself.* Sohe opened the closet and stepped inside. *Where are the paper towels?* She found several rolls on the top shelf. Even with her hig heels, she couldn’t reach that high. Sohee got on her tippy toes and stretched her arm. *Just a little more…*

Suddenly, there was a noisy bang behind her, and she was enclosed in darkness.

*What the-* Sohee spun around. She blinked several times before she realized what had happened. Sohee felt her way to the door and attempted to open it. However, it seemed as if it had locked from the outside. *Did I lock myself in?* But there was laughter on the other side. *What is that? All students should be in their classes. So why do I hear the laughter of my students?*

Sohee pressed her ear against the door and listened. There was more laughter, and she recognized the voices. They belonged to her students. Sohee banged her hand against the door. “Open the door!”

It became silent all of a sudden.

“Hello?! I know you’re out there! Han Taegun! Lim Hojin! Kim Joon! Open the door! I’m locked inside!” She claimed.

“Oh, ssem. Why would we open the door for you when we’re the ones that locked you inside?” The students smirked.

Sohee became rigid as the blood left her face. “M-muh?”

“We told you we didn’t want to take a test. Yet, you disrespected our wishes. Look where that got you. I thought respect was the most important virtue. Tsk, tsk.” They shook their heads mockingly.” She gulped. “Let me out of here. You can’t do this-“

“I believe we just did.” The students said. “Hopefully, you’re not claustrophobic or anything! Ciao!” They snickered and hi-fived each other as they walked back to class.

Sohee banged her fist on the door. “Hey! Where are you going?! Open the door, or you are in big trouble! I mean it!” When she didn’t hear anything, she tried opening the door again. “Guys! Come on!”

---------

The devious students returned to their unsupervised homeroom.

“Did it work?” CAP asked.

“Heck yeah.” They smirked. “We locked up the teacher just like you told us to.”

“All right, Niel. Your brilliant tactic worked once again.” CAP grinned and held out a hi-five. Niel gave him a half-hearted slap. For some reason, he didn’t feel too satisfied. *Whatever. She deserved it. She tried to get us to take a stupid exam, one none of us studied for.* Niel laced his fingers behind his head and looked out the window.

“Man, I can’t believe she trusted us after what happened last time. Is she dense or what? This teacher can’t even learn her lesson.” The students laughed uproariously.

“So what do we do now?” One boy stupidly asked.

“What else, idiot? PARTY!” Chunji threw his books in the air. Soon, papers and books showered down. It was a riot. Everyone was shouting freedom and acting like their crazy selves.

The door opened. Ricky and Changjo rushed inside.

“Did it work?!” Ricky asked excitedly.

CAP smirked, “What do y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter