Can I be your roommate?

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQyKZNq884

BAP- Stop it

----

On Monday, CAP and Niel came to school together. They met up with the rest of Teen Top who pelted him with questions.

“Is it true your douchebag of a father was taken away?!”

“Hyung! Who will you live with now?!”

“How did all this happen?! Tell me!”

Niel became annoyed by all the questions. He shook his head with a roll of his eyes. Niel turned his head and stopped midway.

Sohee had just come into the building. His heart leaped at the sight of her. Spending two days with her made him realize just how head over heels he was for her. He couldn’t sleep properly the night before knowing that he would see Sohee the next day. Niel ignored all his friends and ran over to Sohee. He blocked her from entering the office.

Sohee stepped back and looked up in surprise.

Niel flipped his hair and grinned. “Good morning, ssem. Had a good weekend?” His eyes twinkled at the secret joke.

“Yes, thank you for asking.” Sohee gave him a queer look. She looked to the side and saw Teen Top laughing and gossiping. “I think your friends are waiting. You should go join them.”

Niel lazily flicked his hand. “They can wait.”

“Well I should go in.” Sohee’s eyes darted to the door.

“Of course.” Niel made way for her. She walked up to the door. “Let me get that for you.” He opened up the door and graciously bowed. Sohee gave him a funny look. Niel gave her a wink. She shook her head and went inside. Laughing, he went back to his friends.

“What was that?” Chunji questioned. “Nothing.” Niel guffawed.

“What’s up with you?” CAP blinked at his outrageous behavior. Changjo shook his head.

Ricky glanced at his friends and rotated his finger by his head, indicating that Niel was nuts. “I think hyung went a little coo-coo after his old man was locked up-“ He choked as Niel suddenly locked him in a head-lock. “What did you just say about me?” He growled.

“I’m kidding! I surrender!” Ricky squealed.

Niel released him, smirked, and walked away.

Ricky pouted and rubbed his neck. “Such bad temper.”

Teen Top separated, and the seniors headed to class 3-5. CAP leaned back his chair and bemused, “You know…I never thought I would see the day that we came to class early.” Niel smirked. “It’s a good habit to practice.” “Speak for yourself.” Chunji muttered. L. Joe took out his homework, and Chunji began to all over again.

The bell rang, and more students entered the classroom. Niel drummed his fingers on the desk and waited patiently for Sohee to come in. Right when the third bell rang, she stepped inside. “All right. Settle down, class.” Sohee walked up to the podium and cleaned the blackboard. The students continued to chatter and fool around. They seemed to be a little more hyper than usual.

“The bell rang. It’s time to start class.” Sohee tried to calm the class down.

Kiwoo told a joke to the class, and all the students burst into rowdy laughter. Niel raised an eyebrow in disapproval.

“Come on. Quiet down. I need to take attendance.” Sohee ordered.

The volume decreased, but the students were still whispering and chortling here and there.

Niel saw Sohee trying hard and had enough with his classmates’ immature behaviors. He slammed his fist onto the desk. Everyone shut up at once and stared at him. “Didn’t you idiots here her?! She needs you all to shut up! Next to open his mouth will see me during break, araso?!” Niel hissed fiercely.

The message was clear. No one made a peep.

Niel looked at Sohee and smiled sweetly. “You may proceed, ssem.”

Chunji shuddered at the new tone in Niel’s voice. L. Joe held back laughter as CAP raised an eyebrow in entertainment.

“Um,” Sohee was stunned by the sudden outburst by Niel. She cleared and nodded. “Thank you…for that caution, Ahn Daniel. I would appreciate it if next time you would be more…civilized about warning your peers.” Sohee turned to the board and began to write down today’s work. “Everyone pass your homework to the front!”

Nearly everyone had their homework. “Damn. I forgot about that.” CAP lowered his head in dejection.

“How did you forget, hyung? Even Niel has his homework.” Chunji chuckled.

“Even Chunji does.” L. Joe jabbed his thumb in Chunji’s direction. He tried to bite it, and L. Joe smacked his head.

“Good.” Sohee smiled as she collected the papers. “I see most of you did your homework.”

CAP inwardly groaned, and his friends snickered.

----

During free time, Sohee corrected the assignments done by her homeroom students. She only marked two wrong and added some comments on Chunji’s homework. Sohee smiled, impressed. *He usually leaves blank answers, but this time he tried, and he answered them skillfully with correct spelling and punctuation.* She recognized the writing on the next page immediately. *Ahn Daniel.* Sohee curiously read over his answers. She became intrigued by his simple, but carefully thought answers. Sohee left a few corrections and gave him a B+. She placed the paper in the pile of finished papers but paused.

*He usually leaves me a letter. Did he write one this time?* Carefully, Sohee turned the paper over.

As expected, there was a note in the back. Her heart fluttered excitedly, and she read the note.

Dear Teacher,

I like your apartment. But it seems a bit lonely. It would be a lot better place if you had a roommate…like me?

Much more fun, don’t you think?

Your Student,

Niel

*Ahn Daniel, you silly boy.* Sohee shook her head. Rolling her eyes, she placed the paper in the pile and carried on with grading.

During lunch, Sohee went up to the rooftop for some air. She looked below and saw Kiwoo playing basketball with his friends. One of the players was Dookyung. Lately, Kiwoo and Dookyung seemed to be getting along well. She watched Dookyung pass the ball to Kiwoo, who dunked it into the net. “YES!” He cheered and hi-fived Dookyung. A smile came upon her face. She liked seeing her students get along. Sohee crossed her arms and rested them on the edge. Absentmindedly, she watched the boys play another round.

Out of nowhere, a can of fruit soda appeared in front of her, and she jumped at the sudden emergence.

Niel cocked his head and smiled. “Why so surprised, ssem?”

“I didn’t know you were here!” She blurted. “Of course not. I just came.” He shook the soda lightly. “For you.”

Sohee straightened up and took the drink. “What are you doing up here anyways?”

“Fulfilling your expectation.” Niel replied.

She opened the drink and took a sip. “You were waiting for me to come, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter