Dinner Together

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dlDKI_8oEA

4minute-Creating Love

-----

Niel chomped on chips as he watched television. Suddenly, the bag was snatched away. He looked up to see Sohee staring at him with a raised eyebrow. “No snacks before dinner. You’ll spoil it.”

“Who are you? My mommy?” Niel snorted.

“No. I’m your teacher, and I expect you to follow my rules while in my house.” Sohee walked into the kitchen with the chips.

Niel rolled his eyes and dusted his hands free of chip bits. He got up and walked into the kitchen. Sohee briskly tied her hair up into a ponytail and put her apron on. She was about to tie it on when someone caught the straps. “I’ll tie it for you, ssem.” Niel smoothly bound the strips together. His eyes were focused solely on her as his long fingers skillfully tied the apron to her back. Sohee could feel his heated stare and felt her own cheeks flame red.

“There.” Niel whispered in her ear. “Done.” He stepped back.

Sohee cleared and began to take out all the necessary ingredients for the fish recipe.

Niel leaned against the counter and watched her neatly dice the vegetables. Sohee tried hard to ignore his blatant stare.

“How do you do that, ssem?” Niel asked.

“You just take the knife and cut it into pieces that you want.” Sohee replied.

“You make it look like art.” He stated. She blushed at his compliment.

Sohee took the diced vegetables and put them in the pan. Niel followed her like a puppy around the kitchen and flirted with her every chance he got. Sohee sighed and turned to him. “Why don’t you go watch TV?” “Because I want to be right next to you. Like this.” Niel stepped closer to you.

She had to raise her chin to look at him. “You’re distracting me.” “Damn. Am I that attractive to you?” He smirked.

“Ahn Daniel.” Sohee scolded. “Yes, Jung Sohee?” Niel quipped.

She gawked at him. “How dare you call your teacher by her name like that?!” He ducked his head down, and she leaned back with wide eyes. “Because you’re not a teacher to me.”

*What does he mean? Then what am I to him?* Sohee gulped.

Niel straightened up with a grin. “You’re my chef.”

Sohee scowled immediately.

“I’m going to wash my hands for dinner~” Niel walked out of the kitchen.

“Dork.” Sohee muttered under her breath and shook her head. She turned around to focus on making dinner. Niel peered over the wall and saw her stir the vegetables. His lips hitched upwards into a grin. *That’s my baby.* He went into the bathroom and washed his hands. Niel looked up to see his toothbrush next to Sohee’s. A soft, warm smile came on his face. *That looks perfect.*

Niel dried his hands and came back into the kitchen. Sohee was sitting at the table looking through a fashion magazine.

“What about the fish?!” Niel asked. “It’s cooking.” Sohee pointed to the stove. “We have to wait.”

*Fine with me. That fish can take as long as it wants to be cooked. I get to spend more time with her then.* Niel sat across from her. He placed his elbows on top of the table and planted his chin on his hands. He stared at her without shame or fear. Sohee squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. To cover up her embarrassment, she coughed loudly on purpose and turned the other way. He moved his chair to the other side and continued to watch her.

*Oh God.* Sohee turned in the other direction. Niel moved his chair again and stared her down.

Sohee couldn’t take it anymore. She put the magazine and shot him a look. “Why do you keep staring at me like that?”

“Because you’re pretty~” Niel cooed.

“Oh, stop it!” Sohee rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Ssem, should we play a game?” He asked. “Game?” She asked.

“Rock-paper-scissors.” Niel held out his fist. “Aren’t you too old to play that kind of game?” Sohee raised an eyebrow.

“You’re never too old for any game, ssem. Now come on. I challenge you to a rock-paper-scissors duel.” Niel smirked. There was nothing better to do, so Sohee accepted the match. “Rock-paper-scissors!” He held out rock while she had her fingers formed into scissors.

“Ha! I win!” Niel leaned forward with his hand stretched out. Sohee leaned back. “What are you doing?”

“Did I not mention a punishment?” Niel asked. “You didn’t say anything- ow!” Sohee squealed as he clouted her forehead. Hard. She fervently rubbed her now-pink forehead while making noises of pain. Niel blew on his middle finger and thumb. “I’m such a pro at this.”

Sohee scowled. “You dare hit your teacher?” Niel grinned. “I told you. You’re not my teacher tonight.”

Sohee sat up straighter and held her fist out. “We’re playing again.”

“Oh, really? I didn’t know you were so competitive, ssem.” Niel chuckled but held his fist out.

“Rock-paper-scissors!”

“No!” Sohee squealed as Niel won again. “HA!” Niel leaned towards her again. “Any last words?”

“I’ll get you, Ahn Daniel.” She muttered.

“Pity. I was going to go easy on you if you resorted to begging.” He pouted then smacked her forehead with his fingers. Her forehead was burning, but she refused to back down.

“Again.” Sohee held out her fist. Niel smirked. “I like your attitude, ssem.”

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter