Ahn Daniel

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Nq6K1UX2Y&feature=related

T-ara- Day and Night

----

The afternoon passed by quickly.

It was physical education period for Niel and his friends. They left their rooms and headed towards the gym.

“Hyungs!” Ricky and Changjo ran over.

Changjo swung his arm over L. Joe’s shoulder, and Ricky wedged in between CAP and Chunji.

“Get out of here.” CAP shoved his face backwards. Ricky yelped and fell back into the crowd. The boys laughed as if that abusing Ricky was the funniest thing in the world. Ricky darted back instantly, unfazed, and walked between Chunji and CAP.

“Hey, what’s the big deal with your new homeroom teacher anyways?” Changjo asked.

“Yeah, hyungs. She’s hot, but she seems like the type to the fun out of everything.” Ricky commented.

“Hey, she’s hot, and that’s all I need as a motivation to come to school. It’s way better than having Lee Taewoo.” CAP shuddered at the old, wrinkly man who had been their homeroom teacher before he had had a heart attack in the classroom.

“But she ticks me off somehow. Did you see her demanding Ricky and me to leave? Pfft. Who does she think she is?” Changjo rolled his eyes in annoyance and flipped his hair.

“I think she’s cute.” Chunji grinned. L. Joe finally spoke up. “Chunji, you think anything with long hair and nice legs are cute.” “Nuh-uh. I don’t think Niel is cute.” He stuck out his tongue.

Everyone cracked up at his comment. Niel raised an eyebrow. “Did you just call my legs nice, hyung?”

Chunji winked.

“I’m glad I cut my hair then.” Niel rubbed the back of his neck. Ricky laughed, and CAP grinned.

“I second with Changjo on this one. She gets on my nerves.” Ricky nodded.

Changjo looked towards Niel, “Hyung, can’t you intimidate her, like you did to the last female teacher?”

“Oh yeah. That girl from Busan. She was decent-looking. I liked her , though.” CAP commented.

L. Joe shook his head and shrugged Changjo’s arm off his shoulder.

“What did you to her again?” Chunji scratched his head.

“Niel hyung was the boss!” Ricky proclaimed.

“Yeah, he stole her wallet and keys. He scratched paint off her car. He followed her at night and pretended to be a stalker. He talked back to her every chance he got. He even walked in on her while she was changing in the bathroom!” Changjo guffawed.

“Man, you are my god.” Chunji pretended to worship him.

Niel shoved him but smirked in pride. No one could ever challenge him or bring him down. He was Ahn Daniel: The best fighter, the most intimidating, the cleverest and the most wanted in Goryo.

“Do the same to this teacher!” Ricky begged. “No, man! What if we get some ugly douchebag as a teacher?! I’m going to blame you then, Yoo Changhyun!” CAP threatened. “Enough. She’ll leave on her own. Eventually.” Niel said. L. Joe raised an eyebrow at his subtle threat.

“What the hell do you have in mind, Ahn Daniel?” Chunji asked.

Niel shrugged lazily.

“I’m counting on you, hyung.” Changjo grinned. Niel just smirked and walked into the locker room.

“Are we really going to PE?” Ricky whined.

“What do you think?” CAP smirked.

Ricky grinned, “I like the way you think, hyung.”

“Why are we going in here then?” Changjo asked, confused.

“I don’t know where the hell the rest of you are going, but I am using the restroom.” Niel eyed him. “Unless you need to pee, too, I suggest you go to our hideout first.”

“Want me to accompany you, Niel-ah~” Chunji pretended to do aegyo.

Niel kicked him, and Chunji crashed into the wall.

“Sick . Don’t follow me, or I’ll do the same thing to you that I did to little Junghwan last year.” Niel spat on the dirty floor and went into the restroom.

“Man, that giant freak is getting stronger every day.” Chunji groaned as he rubbed his back.

“What did he do to Junghwan?” Ricky asked.

“Don’t you remember? That ty bastard Junghwan was talking crap about Niel hyung in the restroom. Hyung came in, grabbed Junghwan by his neck, and dragged him into a stall without a word. Next thing you know, Junghwan was drowning in toilet water.” Changjo said. Ricky winced in disgust. It wasn’t pleasant having your head dunked into dirty toilet water.

“Hey, I’m thirsty. I’m going to get something to drink.” CAP left. “Me, too, hyung!” CAP called. “I want cola!” Chunji hollered as Ricky sprinted out the door. L. Joe sighed, shook his head, and left with his friends. Sometimes, he couldn’t keep up with his wild friends.

When Niel was done using the urinal, he washed his hands and came out of the locker room. *Where the hell did these bastards go? Whatever. They’ll come.* He walked into the vacant gym.

It was a dark, neglected place. The PE instructors never used the gym because the lights didn’t work properly, and the school was too cheap to replace the light bulbs. Niel stepped into the dimness. The only source of light was the sunlight that streamed in through the small windows high up near the ceiling. Niel glanced around. None of his friends were in sight. He looked up towards the bleachers. They weren’t there either.

Niel walked towards the wall that was right underneath the bleachers. He leaned against the wall and stuck one hand into his pocket. He pulled out his phone from his other pocket and began to text his friends. Niel shut his phone and waited in silence for their response. Most likely, they wouldn’t reply, but they would be here in ten minutes.

Niel closed his eyes and enjoyed the peacefulness.

No one was here to judge him.

No one was here to expect him to be the .

He didn’t have to put on a hard front.

He just…had to be.

-----

It was Sohee’s free period. She was glad to be reprieved of teaching another class of rowdy, misbehaving boys.

Sohee left the staff office and walked down the hallway. Her phone vibrated with a new message. Sohee saw it was a text message from Yijin. ‘I bet you’re regretting going to Goryo now, aren’t you?’

Sohee shook her head with a smile. As she strolled down the narrow hallway, she texted her best friend back. ‘I was about to about to, but the will power to defeat your negativity energized me. Nice try, but I’m not coming back. Not until I make a difference in these boys’ lives.’

Shortly, Yijin responded. 'Okay, Mother Theresa.’

Sohee chuckled. *Oh, Kim Yijin.* Her expression softened when she thought about her students at Hansung. Thoughtfully, she tapped her phone against her chin with a faraway gaze. *I wonder how they are doing. Are they listening to their new teacher now? What about Woobin? Is he staying out of trouble? I miss them more than I thought I would.* Sohee released a wistful sigh. She walked out of the building and looked around the school.

Everything was dreary. There weren’t much trees in sight. Sohee walked around the building and saw the PE field. Boys were scattered across the yard. Some were participating in the soccer game. Most of the boys, however, were lounging about while the overweight PE instructor blew his whistle with a red face.

Shaking her head, Sohee made her way across the pavement. She turned the corner and stopped. Her gaze lifted to the huge building in front of her. It was the gym. *I wonder why they aren’t using this building instead.*

Sohee walked over to the big door. She grasped the handle and gave it a good yank. Sohee poked her head inside. Light spread into the shady room. Something about this place gave her goosebumps. There was an eerie feeling to the gym. But there was more than that. It gave off a mysterious vibe, like maybe it was a secret hideaway. Sohee stepped into the darkness, and the door shut with a soft, but clear thump behind her. She looked up at the lights. None of them were on. There was just enough ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter