Don't touch her

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cEmSnz-ycI

Boyfriend- Don't touch my girl

-----

The teachers gathered all the students for a hike up the mountain.

“Can I pass? I just want to stay here!” A few kids complained.

“Free time is later. Now move it.” A male teacher ordered.

Reluctantly, they moved towards the trail. “Ssem! Ssem!” Hojin, Dookyung, and Joon fought for Sohee’s attention. She wobbled back as they pushed and shoved to walk with her. Sohee held out her hands. “All right. Calm down. I don’t want any of you to get hurt.”

“Man, I’d rather be sleeping.” CAP grumbled.

“Don’t be a lazy , hyung.” Chunji snickered.

L. Joe weighed a smooth stone in his hand and tilted his head in curiosity.

“Look at geneologist L. Joe!” Chunji pointed.

L. Joe stood up and rolled his eyes. “That’s geologist, you idiot. Geneologist is someone who studies families and lineages. Fool.” He shook his head and walked away.

“Eh?!” Chunji blinked, baffled.

Niel’s attention was solely on Sohee. He watched her laugh at Hojin’s silliness, converse with Dookyung, and warn other students not to run. Sohee slipped on the dirt and stumbled backwards. Niel jerked forward instinctively.

“Whoa! Ssem!” Hojin and Joon grabbed her wrists in time. “Who knew you were so clumsy, ssem?” Joon teased.

“I just lost my balance. It could happen to anyone.” Sohee straightened her shirt and looked back to see Niel watching her. Red-faced, she quickened her pace.

“Ssem! Wait!” Hojin and Joon rushed after her. “Ssem! Wait- for- me!” Dookyung tried to catch his breath then ran after her.

Niel’s shoulders slumped in relief. He was glad she hadn’t fell back and hurt herself, but he wanted to be the one who had caught her.

“What was that just now?” CAP asked. Niel looked at him. “What do you mean?”

CAP copied his jerking movement in an exaggerated manner. “Why did you just twitch like that?”

“I did not.” Niel muttered and climbed up the path.

The Goryo boys arrived at the top. There were a lot of people near the cold, gushing river. The boys grew excited seeing the river. They jumped into it right away.

“Be careful, boys!” The teachers warned.

Sohee sat on top of a rock and watched her students splash each other like toddlers. A soft, lazy smile came on her face. Nayoung sat next to her and handed her a banana. “Oh. Thank you.” Sohee smiled and peeled the fruit. They talked and ate while checking the boys once in a while.

“Hey, hey. Come here.” Kiwoo whispered to his friends. They came over and gathered around him.

“Let’s get ssem!” He grinned slyly. “You mean dunk Prune in here?!” Hojin yelped.

Kiwoo nodded. “What do you say?” “YES!” The boys chuckled.

They snuck towards Sohee and Nayoung. Then without warning, the boys pounced on Sohee.

Dazed, she looked at her homeroom students. “What’s going on? Where are you all carrying me to?”

Nayoung was too dumbfounded to order them to put her down.

“Where else, ssem?” Kiwoo smirked.

Sohee saw the icy river and panicked. “NO! PUT ME DOWN AT ONCE!”

“Too late, ssem!” Cackling, the boys carried her towards the river.

“Look what those fools are up to now.” CAP chuckled. Niel, Chunji, and L. Joe looked up from their spot under the shade of the tree.

Sohee struggled in their strong grips. “LET ME GO!”

“Poor choice of words, ssem.” Kiwoo shook his head, feigning sadness.

“What? No! AHHH!” Sohee shrieked as they tossed her into the river. The impact of the freezing water made her gasp as icy shivers coiled around her. She stood up and shivered. “YOU GUYS!”

The boys laughed. They thought the situation was hilarious.

Sohee wadded to the more shallow part of the river. She heard a female’s laughter and looked up to see Nayoung cracking up.

*Oh yeah?* Sohee raised an eyebrow. She grinned as an evil plan forumlated in her mind. “Oh boys~ I think Teacher Lee feels left out~”

Nayoung stood laughing and stared at her in shock.

“How about you all bring her here to join us?” Sohee batted her lashes.

“YES, MAM!” Taegun, Joon, Minki, Kiwoo, and Hojin ran back up to the boulder.

“No, wait! AHHH!” Nayoung shrieked as they lifted her above their shoulders. “Let me down! Please! It’s too cold!” She kicked her legs.

“It’s not so bad, ssem!” Then they flung her into the river without mercy.

Nayoung came out of the water soaked to the bone. “Sohee-shi!”

Sohee giggled and clapped. “Bravo!”

The boys jumped into the river and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter