Study Session

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQ6pNlK7X0&feature=related

SHINee- Replay

----

The next two weeks were busy for the Goryo seniors. They grumbled and whined every time they came to the supplement classes. However, in the end, Sohee always witnessed them working hard. They were trying, and she could see that.

Nayoung stayed with Sohee after school to tutor the students.

Desks were set up in the gymnasium where all of the seniors were gathered.

Sohee gave a student tips on how to write an essay. “Got it, Hamin?” He nodded and went back to writing. She smiled, ruffled his hair, and stood up. Sohee turned around to see Nayoung trying to teach trigonometry to Taegun and Kiwoo. Sohee smiled at their effort. She really appreciated the fact that all of the seniors were trying.

Sohee spotted one senior fast asleep. She walked past his desk and lightly tapped on it. He bolted up immediately. Sohee handed him his science book and motioned around the room. “Walk while reading. You’ll stay awake.” Yawning, he took the book and began to walk around the gym.

Sohee slightly smiled at the comical scene. She looked around and saw Niel in the corner. She walked up to him and took the comic book away.

“How’d you know?” He asked. “I know everything.” She gave him a look.

*Not everything, or you’d know my feelings for you.” Niel sat up. “Ssem, I need help.”

“Now you’re prepared to study?” Sohee mocked as she walked up to him. “What do you need help with?”

“This.” Niel pointed to a random part of the book.

“What the word ‘dynasty’ means? The definiton is right there, Daniel. You’re just pulling my leg, aren’t you?” Sohee narrowed her eyes.

Niel chuckled. “All right, fine.” He flipped the page and pointed to the paragraph about the Mongolian Invasion. “I don’t understand what happened after they invaded Korea.”

“Okay, well that is a lot of information.” Sohee bent down to examine the book.

Niel blinked in surprise. Her face was close to his, and he could smell the vanilla shampoo from her hair. A of a sudden, vanilla became his favorite scent. While Sohee rambled about facts about the Mongolian Invasion, Niel stared at her. In awe, he gazed at her beauty. She had a sharp nose with high cheekbones. Her eyelashes were long and dark. He was tempted to feel how soft they were. His gaze shifted down to the freckle on her jaw. His lips parted a bit when he saw her pink mouth that was moving fast. *What lipstick color is that? I’ve never seen any girl with such attractive lips before…damn, ssem.*

“Ahn Daniel. Are you paying attention?” Sohee demanded. “Yeah.” Niel replied, still dazed.

“Then repeat what I just said.” She said.

“Then repeat what I just said.” Niel duplicated with an innocent expression.

Sohee straightened up with a sour look. “Very funny, Ahn Daniel. When I come back, I want to see you write three paragraphs on how the Mongolian Invasion ended. Understood?”

Niel saluted.

She walked away to help another student. He chuckled and picked up his pen.

Instead of writing about the Mongols, Niel drew a big heart on his paper. In the center of the heart, he wrote:

‘Niel + Sohee’.

A grin widely spread on his face as he drew more hearts around Sohee’s name. He had never known he would become a love-struck idiot like this. It was like Cupid had punctured his heart with a bow. All he could see nowadays was Sohee. Niel looked up to see Sohee helping Taegun. He bit his lip to keep his lips from stretching any wider. Niel tapped his paper in satisfaction and smiled joyfully. *Jung Sohee, I love you. You are the reason for everything I do now.*

At ten thirty, Sohee finally dismissed the students. “Good job, boys! See you on Monday! One more week of tutoring! Fighting!” She enthusiastically cheered. The boys made a face and left. Most students like Dookyung, Taegun, and Hojin waved as they left. Sohee and Nayoung cleaned up the gymnasium, turned off the lights, and headed to the office. They grabbed their bags and exited the empty school.

After goodbyes, they parted ways.

Sohee turned left and walked down the dark road. “Ssem.” A voice called from the dark, making her jump. She turned her head towards the dark shadow. The figure stepped out into the moon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter