Control

To Teacher, From Student, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2rTrHBsZA0

Teen Top- Be Ma Girl

-----

Ever since Sohee had brought up the new policy, the students had been less rebellious. They were still defiant from time to time, but most of the time, she was able to handle the troublesome affairs quickly. Finally, Sohee had control of her students.

It was free period, and Sohee walked out of the building. She heard voices near the back of the shed and paused. They were the voices of students. Sohee glanced at her watch. *It’s not anywhere near breaktime yet.* Sohee walked behind and peered beyond the brick building.

Three boys were smoking and whispering to each other.

Sohee narrowed her eyes. *Minors smoking? Not a chance.* Sohee straightened up and walked over.

The boys heard someone coming over and quickly looked up. They gasped. “! It’s Prune!” They quickly threw their cigarettes on the ground and smashed them with their feet.

Sohee glanced at their nametags. They were all seniors. Firmly, she crossed her arms and glared at them. “What did I say about cutting class?” The students uncomfortably shifted.

“How many strikes do you each have?” Sohee demanded.

They glanced at each other then slowly held out two fingers.

“You want another one? You want to be suspended?” Sohee questioned. They scowled but didn’t reply.

“Go to class. I better not see the three of you ditching again.” She sternly said. Muttering, they walked past her.

“Hey.” Sohee called. They froze and warily turned around.

Sohee held out her palm and wiggled her fingers. “Give it to me.”

“But ssem-!”

“Now. Unless you don’t want the third strike, and you can just be suspended right away. You all are minors. Don’t make a foolish choice and ruin your body at such a young age.” Sohee stretched out her hand. With a heavy sigh, the tallest boy handed her a pack of cigarettes. “The lighter, too.” She motioned. He slapped it down in her hand with a grunt.

“Good. Go to class. You can tell your teacher that Teacher Jung is giving you a pass. If there is a discrepancy, he/she can come to me.” Sohee said. The boys didn’t respond. She pinched her eyebrows, “Understood?” The boys nodded.

“Go.” Sohee nodded. They walked away.

Sohee shook her head as she walked towards the trash bin. She opened the lid, tossed the cigarettes and lighter into the bin, and walked away. Sohee saw the deserted gym and tilted her head. *I wonder what stowaways are in there now.*

------

Laughing, joking, and shoving each other, Teen Top walked towards the gym.

“What if we get a second strike?” L. Joe asked.

“Who cares? I’d rather risk the strike then go to PE today. We’re running the freaking mile!” Chunji shook his head.

“Scared, hyung?” Changjo snickered. “Don’t be an .” L. Joe muttered.

Laughing and teasing him, Teen Top entered the gym.

Ricky looked up and yelped. The boys jumped and looked up. Their eyes widened when they saw who was waiting for them. Niel stared at her in shock, but mostly awe. *What is she doing here?*

Sohee tossed the water balloon up and down in her hand. “So this is where you guys hide your secret supply of water balloons.” She caught the balloon and shot the boys a sharp look. Teen Top stepped back warily. Then Sohee raised her arm and swung it hard. Teen Top flinched. Ricky and Chunji actually yelped. When they felt or heard nothing, they opened their eyes and looked up.

“You’re scared of a water balloon, but you’re not scared of failing?” Sohee raised an eyebrow.

“Ssem, you almost gave me a heart attack!” Ricky shouted.

“Remember our new policy? No ditching. You get a third strike, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter