what did u say yongguk??

VISUAL ♥ CUTEY SEASON 2

 

"how is he doc??" chunji immediately approach d doctor once he's appear in front him

"he is having pneumonia. one of his lungs collapsed due to the presence of infection, which trouble him to breath.  his chest muscles are severely fatigued from trying to force open his lungs so that we put him on a respirator. however, instead of getting infection with an acute bacterial in his lungs, i guess he is alright"

"will he be ok with d infection so far?" yongguk asked, looking much concerned

"He is stable right now. we found that he's allergic to several of antibiotics which is make it to be difficult to deal with d infection. he need to stay here for several days but he will make a full recover in about a week or so, and can be discharged after that."

"u mean he'll stay here for a week?" CAP asked "it's only my assumption. rely on himself whether when will he recover, sooner or later"

everyone nodded except d remaining silencer, chunji. the explaination he was given by the doctor right now making it still difficult to process in his mind. 

"so, is there any question u wanna ask?"

"can i see him now?" the doctor smile before opening his mouth to give the answer "sure. the patient is sleeping right now, so i hope u will not waking him up"

"i wont"  Chunji was the first to walked off to ljoe's room. Once he got to his room, he walked in and opened the curtains surrounding the bed that held a small, thin figure occupied on it. ljoe had been positioned flat on his back while covered with a standard hospital blanket all over him.

a white-box machine stayed on the left side of the bed, humming mechanically as it been connected with a nasal cannula that fitted under his nose. there's also a gray tag, connected to the EKG that had been clipped onto his index finger. The machine beeped softly n slowly, echoing the silent room. ljoe is sleeping. his face was wholly swollen. he looked pale but seemed to be in peaceful slumber.

chunji sank down into the chair by the right side of the bed, taking ljoe's hand. It was cold and small as he pressed it to his cheek. his other hand begin travels d boy's cheek, them softly. it's warming up. the boy did having high fever after all. he don't have ljoe in the back days and when he have him, ljoe falling sick. it was his fault after all. he should take ljoe for a check up from earlier but he didn't. what a careless boyfriend chunji thought himself could be.

the room is in silence.  he refuse speaking. only watching the sleeping ljoe is enough. he feels sorry for the boy. he was been ignored on previous day but fortunately, he could make it with him now. he is lucky for having ljoe again.

a sound of click was heard from behind him. chunji turn to his back, seeing yongguk entering d room. 

"CAP went out for a while. he said he need to meet andy" yongguk said, walking closer to d two boys direction. "looks calm doesn't he" he sat down on a chair, oppositely with chunji direction. "yeah, he is" chunji simply stated n them both remain silence. only their eyes stick on the sleeping boy beside them.

"so" chunji become the first to break d silences "how long do u guys know each other?"

yongguk lifted up his head, meeting with chunji eyes "well~ since his 1st year joining our basketball team"

"it was 2 years ago" yongguk nodded "it was my 1st year coaching the team as well"

chunji nodded, understood on what d older has been telling him. "he was so small back then. he was the shortest player in our team"

"he is...in TEENTOP too"

yongguk grinned "i know" 

"i thought he couldn't make it to the team"

"but i am sure he is the most passionate player"

"your right. he is the most passion one. i always back then. i told him that he will be eliminated easily with his small appearance. everyone will bully him, especially when the game start, he will be the first to aim."

"he always left behind in the team. he failed on everything. everybody looked down on him. i did the same too. i even love bullying, teasing him so much. i called him short, i called him smurf...loser. however-" yongguk brushed on ljoe's golden bang as he continue talking "he never give up. he keep practicing until he reach to where he is right now."

yongguk smile, looking over chunji "surprisingly he become the best player for our team. he was the most scorer for our last game last year"

"u seem to know him much hyung"

"not as much as u do. for him, i'm not one of his friend. i thought the same too actually. but, days ago we became closed. that was when i got to know who lee byunghun actually is"

"u like to be his friend?"

"honestly i do. i could tell he is the best friend i get for now"

"i never been so closed to anyone before. but this boy change me a lot"

"i see"

"so how about u?"

"huh??"

"i mean, how about u? how long u have known him? how long u guys have been together?"

"ermmm...will be about 4 years ago, when he joining TEENTOP. because we are in the same age, we have been closed since our first met and not a long of that time i realised myself liking him. but i have no courage to tell him coz we just know each other. until last year, i brave myself to confessed to him n that was when i got to know that he had feelings for me too"

"i guess u can't resist his cuteness back then. that's why u realised yourself have been liking him from earlier"

"perhaps"

"to be telling the truth chunji, i think he's cute too"

"u mean?"

yongguk stared on chunji, meeting eye-to-eye with the boy "for being honest, i realised myself to be liking him too"

chunji opened his eyes bigger. hearing the truth statement from the older making his jaws dropped. 

"is he saying that he likes my byungari??? FUC*** NO WAY!!!!!"