Omo, Bad Luck, Can This Night Get Any Worse?!

What Happens on the Internet..

Finally I updated this lol Sorry Guys I been working on my main fic: A Change. Hope you aren't that mad ;P

Well an update ^-^


Stefany P.O.V at Concert!
"Just my luck." I got up and tried to make my way through the small space. These fans can't tame themselves..

All I want is to quickly get to the bathroom and get back before I miss anything else..

I squeezed through the open space to make it out back where I had first came in. "I wonder where the bathroom is?" I said out loud while I was wondering around without looking where I was going..

 

 Meanwhile...

 

Rin Young P.O.V at Concert!

Ok so I am literally freaking out! There goes all seven of my prince charmings on stage! I'm not going to lie.. Not one but all of them are my favourites! Damn it all this screaming has given me a sore throat. TT.TT I wonder if this place sells drinks?'

My throat was aching. It felt like it was trying to sing to me. I got up quickly so I wouldn't miss anything else. I pushed past a few minors because they didn't hear when I asked them politely to move. Since none of them gave me a hastle they probably only saw the back of my head. "I wonder what I should get to drink" I said to myself out loud. "I'll buy you a drink there cutie." Ewww a ert! "No thanks I just need something light. But yeah, you're here for the concert too? I swore only girls were fans." He seemed a bit embarrassed, so I just went back to standing on my tippy toes to read the small sign at the front of the line. 'Yes! A line' TT.TT I just wanted like a sundrop or something. But I guess that's what all these fans want. These two tall guys where like checking me out. And since my throat was being bold. I was going to be bold. I walked up to them because they were at the front of the line and I introduced myself. They were actually really cute and they were ulzzangs too. One even looked like Niel from Teen Top! ^^ They were really nice and let me cut them. I also got there numbers! "Oh wait! I just want a drink! I just want a drink! I am here at a concert! I am seeing my prince charmings!" I chugged some of my Mountain Dew without looking where I was going. CRASH!!!!!!!!! "OUCH what in the Hell?!?!??!!!" we both screamed. People were looking so we tried to not be noticeable. " The F? You wet me!" I just realized I had been drenched with Mountain Dew in our collide. This girl was annoying. I didn't like her already. My first concert. Everything smoothe...now ruined. TT.TT "Listen you ruined my first concert and totally WET me. You have to fix this." The girl looked up and gave me the wierdest look. She then dragged me into the family bathroom.