Exhilaration

What Happens on the Internet..

Stefany P.O.V

Hopefully I am right..

Rin Young's P.O.V

I'm going in  now. "Aish that thing! Does he think I am really such a pabo? I hope he knows I get it from him. -.-

Well anyways here's the entrance! I hurriedly walk in without looking where I was going because I do that! But to a rude awakening I hit the back of this little girl. Great a long line! All I want is to go to my first ever FTI concert to see my prince charming! Since she is sitting here texting the girl right next to her, who I swear is 10 and looks younger than me! I am just going to...

Without her or the little 10 year old noticing I snuck infront of them. I just wanted to get in!

But when I finally got my hole punched by that buff bouncer guy that reminded me of Bi Rain oppa they noticed just as I was slipping in. Good thing I jumped right into a clump of fangirls heading right into the area by my seating.

Soon I will see my prince charming! ^-^

"Hwaiting!" I yell just like a true fan girl. 'I hope I am noticed' I thought to myself.

 

The Concert.. 

Stefany P.O.V at Concert!

The concert has just about started and I couldn't find my seat, just great. "Hey you!" said a random fangirl that looked younger than me. She pointed in my face "your the one that cut infront of me when we were coming in!" I don't remember cutting. I remember waiting in line...

flashback..

I am honestly not able to stay put. This is like one of my favourite groups and in moments I will be seeing them! I will be seeing them live and in person too. This is making me even more excited! 

I walked in through the doors to see that there was some bouncer type guy at the entrance to the stadium and a bunch of girls in line. I hope this was just for the bathroom or something else. "Excuse me but is this line to get into the stadium?" I asked the girl standing infront of me with a large group of girls. "Yeah, this is for us to get to our seats." "Oh gamsabnida" I say and bow to her. Great, I have to wait to get my ticket checked. 

3 minutes pass~

If this is just taking awhile. Imagine if I have to use the bathroom, is that line longer? Just thinking of it makes me miserable. "Miss, miss, excuse me mis-oh mianhaeyo I got distracted." I hand him my ticket to check it. He punched a hole through it and let me in.

present~

"You might have me confused with someone else because I don't remember cutting you. Infact I don't remember you at all. I waited in line like everyone else."

 When I said that the fangirl backed off but I think she didn't like what I said because I felt daggers in my back as I proceeded to find my seat.

It took me five minutes but I was finally seated.

Midway through my favourite song I had to use the bathroom... "Just my luck."