Still While there is Another MEANWHILE.....

What Happens on the Internet..

 

My Awesum unnie [not thaaaaat awesome] since she is supposed to be co-writing the fic...and hasn contributed -.- ....... jus helped me out a bit!

It takes 3 hours by KTX (a kind of train, very fast!)

and takes between 4 and 5 hours by train/car to get from Busan to Incheon/ Seoul

she got help from her Korean unnie which helped me to finallly write this chap! [alone... -.-]

gamsabnida unnie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 hour KTX ride with Dongho...

 

*Concert*

Rin Young P.O.V 

"Aish! I can't believe umma and appa are letting my dongsaeng go to a concert before I can even stay out past curfew" oppa said. -.- "You're just jealous oppa!" I said carelessly. For a second he was just standing there with his mouth hanging. I closed his mouth because people started looking. "Aish you thing! You're embarrassing me!!" that seemed to have brought him back to life because he still looked at me like I was weird. But then he must have said what was on his mind because he told me that I had just called him oppa and the last time I did that was three years ago...

"Ok Rin Young appa said you will be riding the train home alone. Do you know which stop to get off of. Heck do you even know which train?! Because I know you. And pabos like you screw things over-anniyo I know which train -.- now palli palli-I'm going in  now.

Stefany P.O.V

I finally found an outfit thats great but just not as great. So I had this image in my head. I decided right here and now that that was what I'm going to look like. I even got my hair to do that fluffly flippy thing! I was thinking makeup was too extreme and I would look like one of those low life fans so lets say I will win Ft. Island's love with natural beauty! Since the concert starts in like half an hour and is in enough distance that I can take the train I should just head out now because who knows how long that line to get in the doors will be..

10 minutes later~

I am honestly not able to stay put. This is like one of my favourite groups and in moments I will be seeing them! I will be seeing them live and in person too. This is making me even more excited! 

I walked in through the doors to see that there was some bouncer type guy at the entrance to the stadium and a bunch of girls in line. I hope this was just for the bathroom or something else. "Excuse me but is this line to get into the stadium?" I asked the girl standing infront of me with a large group of girls. "Yeah, this is for us to get to our seats." "Oh gamsabnida" I say and bow to her. Great, I have to wait to get my ticket checked. 

3 minutes pass~

If this is just taking awhile. Imagine if I have to use the bathroom, is that line longer? Just thinking of it makes me miserable. "Miss, miss, excuse me mis-oh mianhaeyo I got distracted." I hand him my ticket to check it. He punched a hole through it and let me in. I walked in since I finally got passed the bouncer. I am soo excited because this is my first concert. I over heard girls at school talking about it and I just had to come. It's a good thing I am oppa's little sister and oppa is my property and liked me from day one!

I am basically joining the crowd of fangirls so I followed them to where it seems my seat is as well. Hopefully I am right..