The Mall 1

What Happens on the Internet..

I reread my quiz a good five dozen times. That's it I made my decision ! Tomorrow I, I mean we: Rinyoung and I are going to the mall !


Rinyoung P.O.V

 

*Beep Beep*

 

I could barely open my eyes, but as soon as I managed to I found myself squinting at the phone screen as my eyes adjusted to the light. What the hell does she want at this hour? I rolled my eyes as I read her text.

Rinyoung dongsaeng, what do you say to a mall outing tomorrow? I'll pay for any food you'd like...on your brother's dime of course. kekekeke i'll have him pick you up around 11am? Sound good? kyaaaa I can't wait. Something good's going to happen just you wait! 

I chuckled as I tossed my phone across the room. NO, I refuse to believe she was able to get him to drive her anywhere. Pfft! Nevermind pay for anything. That dip's not taking us to the mall I mumbled as I fell asleep again. Where was I? Oh yes. A tea party with my Jonghyun...


Minhwan P.O.V

"Hyung, we haven't had a day off in awhile" I said but Jaejin just ignored me. "Hyung!" I croaked, "we should skip, we can ditch and go to Myeong-dong district. Play karaoke, you know? get a nice noraebang room! Eat street vending food, shop around. We haven't been to the mall since that fan signing. I want to get out! Can we?" I persisted. A nice fluffy pillow met my face, I heard his chuckle, "that actually sounds fun...should we let the others know? I mean would they be down for it?" Jaejin said. I scurried to my feet, "I don't know, but I'll go ask" I said rushing out the room. I tripped and stumbled over a few of Seunghyun's shoes lying around but made it to the large bedroom where the others were casually sprawled around. "Yo, let's ditch tomorrow. Noraebang sounds fun? Myeong-dong? You guys know you're interested" I said. Everyone's eyes started to glitter. 

"Yah that actually sounds like a good idea dongsaeng!" Hongki said getting up. He walked over and patted my back, "are you going to be in charge of how we seak out of practice?"

Huh funny how I didn't think that part through...I stood silent when he got the hint. 

"Okay so I think I have an idea of how we can sneak out, I do want to go get a medi pedi at the mall" he said. 

I chuckled....going to the mall tomorrow...check.

Something good's going to happen. I can just feel it!


***

Okay so I am finally back. I am officially on summer break and can update to my hearts content. Just bare with my guys I am so sorry for abandoning you all. Even though I am sure you guys aren't exactly missing me. Hahahaha I guess I should try and win over your hearts again? Yaaa, Yaaaa <3