Meanwhile..

What Happens on the Internet..

Meanwhile....

In Seoul, South Korea....

 

10:35am~~~~~~~I had just woken up because of the loud traffic outside of my window. Why are they out making noise soo early?! I lazily got out of bed petting down my messy bed hair. "Today is the day that I get to see my FT Island concert!" I scremed just realizing. I got up and skipped around my room. I know just which outfit and hairstyle I wanted today. I started singing my favourite FTI song at the top of my lungs.

"Dongsaeng shi-kkeu-reo-wo!! Give my ears time to adjust to the new day! It's so early in the morning." Oppa yelled from his room. "Mianhae oppa! Gamsabnida for buying me the tickets for todays concert!" I could hear him laughing from his room. I walked into it to hear him better. "Anything for a really good dongsaeng. That and aren't you my only dongsaeng? Unless there is another one I should know about that needs more attention then you?" He said sticking his tongue at me. 'Aish my oppa.' "Well oppa sorry for waking you. You can go back to sleep now and I will be quieter." I spoke softer as I retreated from his room. 

I was so excited that I got ready right then and there. It took me a few minutes to get my outfit out and on. I am thinking makeup but that would be too much. I don't want to stoop as low as most fans that go to these concerts to be noticed by there idol, so I will just fix my hair up instead.

*gurggle/growls*

"Oppsie haha I almost forgot to eat." I say as I grab a bowl of my favourite ______ cereol. "Good morning Stefany-sshi" umma says walking in out of nowhere. I jumped but smiled at her. "Stefany-ah you're already dressed?" I nodded my head furiousesly as I missed my mouth with the spoon spilling cereol onto my outfit. "Ahh Fany-sshi you should have worn some house clothes and changed into the outfit later on when it was almost time to go. Because now your outfit is dirty. You know you spill things on you easily. You set yourself up."Go change." "Grrr" 'I had the perfect outfit....' It's going to take me alot longer to find another outfit just as good.

 

I finished eating cleaned my dish and headed upstairs. 'Operation find an outfit just as good.' After about 30 minutes I found another perfect outfit. It was something good but not as good. I even redid my hair. It took me anotehr ten minutes to get my hair to do that flippy curls thing. By this time it was already time to go so I headed out thanking oppa one last time. Umma complimented me on my looks and pushed me out the door so I woudn't be late for being on time! ;)
 


I have NO IDEA how I managed to delete the whole entire rest of this chapter 3 so I am currently rewriting it. Ugh this computer is out to get me. But don't worry! To make sure this never happens again I backed my story up :D

Sorry and thanks again! I will have this chap back up soon. Sad thing is I don't remember what was in it so therefore I am starting from scratch 3

 


Okay so I FIIIINNNNAAALLLLYYY put chapter 3 back up. If I were you guys I would reread it because like the pabo I am. I didn't have a backup of the original anywhere close. It's on my dead laptop. Where I still can't find teh charger too. So this is ALL NEW =.= Read it because it is different than the original. And the original outfit she had is not the same since I lost the link 3

Please continue to comment and read it :D Gamsabnida!!! and Annyong ^^!! <3 <3