10!!

What Happens on the Internet..

 Rinyoung P.O.V

"Yo, dongsaeng-ah see me off?" I asked in a daring voice. I had settled for a pair of sweats, boots, and a sweatshirt kidding! I decided on wearing leggings a skirt and a dress shirt >.<

I know it's probably cold but he's my idol~

Bom and I looked at each other. "How-well you've tried the window before..." she said finishing my sentence. I looked at her with a you've-got-to-be-kidding look. She only nodded so I sighed and put on my toms.

I sighed as we helped me bundle up get one final look before leaving. She unlocked and opened the window. Right after she cuddled my head and lifted two fists up "fighting!"

I did the same then looked down. I gulped, I have snuck out before with Taejin oppa but he did all the work in making sure I didn't get hurt. I pouted but jumped to grab a nearby sturdy tree branch. After getting a hold I started swinging on it. Bom gasped and I rolled my eyes.

I jumped towards the grown doing a spin because I realized I'd fall if I didn't get my landing right.

She clapped her hands together and said: "Ship jeom manjeome Ship jeom" as I landed perfectly. I could only giggled at her quoting the famous 2pm song! I waved to her and she shooed me.

I started walking up the street when I decided to call.

"Oppa~" I whined when he picked up the phone. He told me to meet him at this ~~~~~~~~~ stand. I guess I could manage getting there.

 

Steffy P.O.V

I haven't heard from Rinyoung all day. Just as we got back from a day out I crashed on the couch, "Oppa" I hollered only to have two faces pop out of an unfamiliar room. I got up slowly and walked towards the noise.

"Yeo-" I stopped short when I witnessed why they both disappeared. The room was dark so I shut my eyes and rubbed them a few times to adjust to the surroundings. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times when one of them said "yah get in hurry you're just standing there." Since I couldn't see who said it and I like seeing who I am talking to I took the initiatives to turn on the light. When I did we all three shouted.

Of course her older brother and Taejin shouted out cuss words. I glared at them as they quickly adjusted as if the light had never been off.

I walked in through the filth and sat on the bed. "What are you guys playing?" I said as I stared at the mindless online shooting game.

"Damnit Dongho that was uncalled for!" Tae yelled over my question. I just got up irritated, I went and unplugged the something and the tv went off. I was going to speak on my actions but my phone started ringing.

 Niga mibda joogeul mankeum niga mibda
Shilta michidolok nehga shilta nul...
Irun nehga nan nan shilda

I looked at the caller id and it was Dara dongsaeng!

I ignored the death glares and quickly picked up the phone while I was walking out the room.

"Unnie it's me and Ri dongsaeng-say hi to unnie!" Dara said and right after was a bright "hiiiii noona~ We heard you went out with Bom unnie, we know now's not the time to call because unnie said you were busy- insert sad pouty faces from the both of us" I laughed at how chodingish these two were. They were practically talking in third person to each other with intentions of me hearing, down to the point where they tell what they're facial expressions are! "I know, I am suppper sorry guys, I promise to hang out with my two lovely dongsaengs later insert eye smilly face. Anyong!" I shouted only to hear the laugh back, "we are inserting crying faces!" they both laughed, "hey wait unnie I didn't know Ri dongsaeng let you join Seungri Academy!" I only giggled and quickly ended the conversation saying that i'd call them later.

Rinyoung P.O.V

Okay so I walked slower and slower to my destination I am so nervous. It is four minutes to 10 I am so so soo glad that Bom did this!

As I got closer I saw a really tall skinny guy bundled up with a scarf over his face. I wonder if that's some form of disguise? I laughed outloud thinking about it so when he turned around I immediately recognized him!

"Seung-shhh" he said putting a finger to my lips.

I only pouted but then we started walking. "You'll blow my cover pabo-ah~" he chuckled making me blush.

All those Ft. Island dreams are finally coming true; God is good♥

"Yeobo, I want to call you that? You're just too cute," he said pinching my already red cheeks. "You, I know your name but oppa doesn't know mine" I said bluntly.

He stood shocked. Bingo! "That's true mianhe yeobo, tell me?" He said with that famous noona killer smile. "Shin Rin Young" I whispered only for him to repeat it louder.

"Yah, didn't I tell you it'd be cold?! You're not dressed appropriately for this kind of weather" he scolded me while removing his jacket. I didn't really hear anything he said because I was caught up in the moment of being with my star...


Second update!! Tonight Today~

(sorry I got destracted with Tumblr >.<)

ooooo~

BUT

Had to share this with all my other Primadonnas >.< Jonghun and Seunghyun love; maknae and leader shipped~

choi_jong_hoon_girlfriend.jpg

continue to support me

and please comment :)

share the fti love with others aswell