Day Out with Bom

What Happens on the Internet..

Rinyoung's P.O.V

"Yah I know you're in their Kwang Stefany!" she kept banging the door. Shisus this girl must be a morning person. But I have to do what unnie said or I'll be the one to blow our cover. "Ne, I'm coming." I went out and unlocked the door to see a red head. "Aigoo what were you doing taking a !" she screamed as I tried to get a word in. Aniya, I was in teh bathroom is all, I was on an important call. She stood there in the doorway. "Well sit I'll be right back before we go!" I ran up the stairs two at a time and ran down the hall. I'd only been in her home for a day and a half but it felt like years. "Aha!" I grabbed a hat and turned it around.

"Let's go," I hopped down the final step. She nodded ruffled her hair and handed me my bag."Where-it was behind the couch you slob." I stuck out my tongue at her retreating figure. She was already out the door putting her flats back on when I grabbed a pair of vans.

"Those look cute, they new?" she asked. Since they were my actual shoes from home of course she'd think that. I just nodded my head and tucked the shoe laces in.

 

Once at the mall

"Don't get attracted to anything. Don't get attracted to anything. Be indifferent-stay indifferent" I mummbled to myself as Bom dragged me through the petite section in this one girly store. Something caught my eye. I was so drawn to it that when she released me to go look at something closer I snuck off. Call me a girl if you want but I'm a girl. I thouched it's soft fabric. "Gyaah Steffy you actually are interested in something in a store I bring you to!" I was caught red handed with the yellow spring dress. "Damn" I mumbled. *busted* I felt my face grow ten shades darker.

I looked at her to see her wiggling her eye brows in admiration. "Aigoo unnie is growing up!" She then started piling a ton of clothes in my hands where I could barely hold it up. "Gyah unnie, usually when I pick out tons of clothes it's for me, but today I'll buy you a completely new outfit, arraso!" I could barely see over my head but I managed. She brought me into a dressing room and tried to strip me.

"Aigo Bommie out! If I tried this on you gotta leave." Getting the hint she left me with a bunch of frills I knew unnie wouldn't like but that I would enjoy. If I just came clean maybe Bom could be the Unnie I always wanted Oppa to be!

 

"Fighting" she whispered as I closed and locked the door. I could sense she was getting impatient because she was tapping her foot rather loudly.

"Aigoo unnie, hurry just come out already or let me come in!" I just rolled my eye as I spinned in a skirt I was wearing.


not one but TWO updates in one smalllllll night!!! Sorry but here is my long waited return<3

And I haaaad to put Bom in here. I just felt the neeeeed to! Kay bye til tmr~

text lingo ;D