Boyfriend for WHAT?!

What Happens on the Internet..

Stefany P.O.V

The pullover I had picked out was rising up so I tugged it one final time while putting on her leopard print vans. 'These are actually y. Shoes can be y.' "You ready yeobo?" I just nodded and put some sun glasses on. "Can I know why you really need dukbokki at this time?" He just shrugged and I went along with it because I felt like I couldn't get away with not going along with it.

As we walked outside he grabbed my hand. When he grabbed it he pouted in displeasure. "Your hands aren't as soft as usual. Is there something you aren't telling me?" I snatched my hands back and looked at them.

"You pabo-ah there's nothing wrong, but now I am hungry so hurry up and let's go pick a place!" Being demanding makes me sound like her so I guess he dropped it. We didn't hold hands after that, I kind of felt sad about that.

 

An incoming call made us both jump. I didn't expect it. "Um, can you hold up? I have to answer" I pointed at my phone. He nodded and started walking ahead of me.

"Pabo-ah what is it?! You called at the wrong time!" I whispered loudly into the phone while staring deeply into his back.

"It's important! Your friend Boom, Bam, BOM is banging at the front door! She keeps whining saying she knows I'm here and we are supposed to go shopping?! What do I do." Opps I almost forgot about Bom. I face palmed, how could I be this stupid.

 

"Okay chill I'm out getting dukbokki with oppa. I still don't know his name though, tell me it first and I will tell you how to go about this situation. You are like the girl that cried help."

She whined a little bit more but I figured out his name. "Lee Taejin" I whispered while blushing, he herad me and turned around quickly.

"ne?" he asked me curiously, "you called?" I turned bright red that he was able to hear me.

"Anniya I'm on the phone remember!"

He wiggled his eyebrows, "you're talking about me to one of your chingus?" I gulped but just to get him off my back I said yes. Shocked he stopped actually teasing me.

"Really who! Is she someone I know?" I nodded no and he pouted and started walking ahead again. "Few, um chick in a situation like this tell her that you were in the toilet. She'll believe you and just go out. Omo but don't pick anything out. Let her pick everything for you and seem uninterested except for the topic of boys. Then she will expect you to engage in conversation!"

He chuckled so I hung up in the middle of her conversation. Walking faster I caught up with him. I texted her not to call back and to just have fun.

"Let's go here," he said. I only nodded.

 

Pulling down his hat tightly he puckered his lips. "Aigoo give me some!" he whined. Seeing him like this is really cute so I bet she tortures him a lot  "do aegyo for some!" I shouted while munching. We had come to this vender that I guess they go to a lot. This dukbokki is perfect! I continued to munch almost eating the whole thing when he got in my face and started playing with his cheeks and wiggling around. It was so cute I had to blush.

"Bwoah! Rinyoungie blushing over my aegyo! Did I move my way into your heart~" he sung dancing around me. So what else could I do. I punched him in his chest. "Yah, it was cute. I like cute things. Nothing more, eat" I said with my head down handing him the rest of the food.

Happy with succeeding he childishly took it.

"You know Taejin oppa you really are too cute" I found myself saying in my head. Or atleast I thought. I looked back from having my back towards him to see his eyes all out and him looking at me like a lost puppy.

 

 

 

He then came over to me and placed his hands on my forehead "yah, pabo-ah," he flicked the spot he placed his hands on. As i started rubbing it he continued "have you fallen for me just now?"

I laughed hard. "Aigoo honestly don't take me seriously you are a comedian" I laughed so hard I cried. He only pouted more.