Eeeehhh, waah do we have HERE?

What Happens on the Internet..

He shrugged and we continued walking down the hall and up the stairs...


Stefany P.O.V

We reached the end of the hall and he opened the door quietly. He walked in first and left enough space for me to come in after him. I was basically feeling my way through the dark. "Aish" I whispered when I stubbed a toe on something cold and icy. "Rin Young-ah are you fine?" He whispered in a very hoarse voice. I felt his breath on my neck. I nodded awkwardly and whispered out a short "neh." I heard him feeling for the light switch. The door ended up closing. "Eh? That was by accident." He said. 'I hope I can just get into comfortable clothes soon.' After awhile of feeling for the light he turned it on. Only then when we were caught looking dead in each others eyes did I see how awkwardly we were positioned. Him really close to me while I was near the wall.

 

Rin Young's Oppa's P.O.V

I coughed to get rid of the awkward silence. Rin Young is acting weird ever since she got back. Aish I am so tired I can't even think straight.

I found my way to her bed not even caring if my jacket was still on and plopped on it. I started to sink into it. "Rin...young....I am sleeping here..tonight." I could feel my eyelids becoming heavy and soon I was asleep.

 

Stefany P.O.V

I looked at him when he said that. He's staying in my room, well of course he is. Him and Rin Young are best friends! I guess for the time being while I am playing the part he might as well be my best friend too! I was looking for Rin Young's closet while having my eyes on him the whole time. I didn't want him to catch me not knowing where my own clothes were. I found a pair of pajamas. I hurried to the bathroom.

'Kyaa these are soo soft and warm!' I quickly put the rest of the set on and left the room. "Let's check twitter" I said while smirking and going towards her mac just lying on the desk. While grabbing it I looked up and out the window. "The night sky is so beautiful, even when you aren't in your own bed.." I quickly looked away. Through this whole night I sort of forgot that this was my first time away from home. Yeah I slept over people's house but not anywhere out of Seoul!

I sat at the desk and turned the laptop on and automatically a login screen popped up at the start. "Leave it to her to have a password!" I started running through things in my mind. "ftisland. jaejoong. yunho. saranghaeyotaemin." None of these worked. Thank god I looked up to the username: RinYoungee

'Could her password maybe be: Bana******!

I pressed enter and sure enough, it was banana milk! I originally wanted to check twitter but then I remembered my website that I found a few days back.


Okie dokes this is where I am leaving off!!!


Aigooo sorry for the unintentional hiatus! I originally planned on updating on my birthday! (10/24) But got caught up in all the celebrations etc. Then tons of test, exams, and quizzes rolled around the corner. Hope you guys forgive me!!!!