Omo YOU'RE Oppa??! :O

What Happens on the Internet..

Oppa's P.O.V

If I get a cold it's her fault! I quickly grabbed my car keys and quietly headed out the door. 'Yah it's colder than I thought!' I quickly entered the car and turned the engine on. Just when I did that the music started blasting. I jumped before regaining composure and turning the radio off. Which pabo left the radio on? After a bit of toggling with the heater I remembered why I was out here in the first place. To get Rin Young. So she's at the train station? That little girl didn't even tell me which train station. I have to do everything!

She could be on the KTX... I'll just have to try my luck...

I sped off into the night for some girl that I know is going to beat me up. She's just lucky I'm the best. I chuckled to myself at how she refers to Dongho.

'Dongpoo.'

She really thinks he's more reliable? I mean I'm the one coming to get her at like the crack of dawn! I stopped at a red light. It actually might be a lucky guess. When the light turned green I pulled up to the station and saw a figure inside. 'Must be her..' I got out the car quickly grabbing the key too.

"Rin Youngie-ah are you mad at me?" I asked the girl with aegyo that was obviously waiting for me. She nodded her head up and down at me furosiously while having her back towards me. "Aigoo oppa's sorry! Please forgive me" She ignored me. 'Probably mad..' "Oppa rushed out to get you and will probably be sick. Do you even care?" She nodded no. I sighed hoping shed hear me. "Well come on let's go." I said walking out first.

 

Stefany P.O.V

Once we got in the car he started talking again, "wait you can't give me silent treatment! You owe me! I have documented proof" he said smirking while looking ahead. I turned my head to the side an pretended I was sleeping. "I know you're not asleep. I'm your best friend. I know everything about you. Like when you're angry at me, or want my attention, even the little things you do to get me to do something. Nice try but you can't get out of this." 'Damn what has she gotten me into? She must really be close to him. He's so cute. How has she not dated him yet?!' But this time I wasn't acting because I felt myself drifting off...