Another Kiss From You

Another Kiss From You

Sehun have enter the school for about 2 weeks now, and there is still no news about Sehunnie. Both you and Sehun have this close bond, and like little Sehunnie, he got really attach to you. The girls in the class, well even the whole grade know that he have feelings for you ,you know it as well..but some of the boys thinks that he is gay because every group project he will join your group which have all girls. You yourself also have feelings towards him, everytime you look at his smile, your heart beat faster and faster,and as days pass by, you never really relate him with little Sehun anymore. But still you are still not sure about your true feelings for him.

''Hello, class, I'm back! Sorry for not having PE class for the last 2 weeks, and I heard that there is a new student right?'' Mr Lee ask.

''Anyeonghastheyo, my name ith Kim Thehun'' Sehun stood up and greet the teacher.

''Welcome Mr Kim, you are indeed good looking..'' Mr Lee said.

You look at Sehun and both of you smile.

''Okay, the boys, please change to your PE clothing and meet me at the basketball court while the girls, Miss Cho ask you to change to your PE clothings as well and meet her at the field'' said Mr Lee.

''Yes, Mr Lee..'' the whole class said and everyone starts moving.

''___________-ah, where are are you going..'' he ask as he pull your hand.

''We girls, are going to change of course..'' you said,  ''you should change either..'' you said before you left the class with your friends.

''Yah..Sehun..aren't you changing?'' Suho ask and his shirt.

''I'm changing..but can we change in here?'' Sehun ask.

''Of course, we are guys..and the juniors who pass by love it..haha..'' said Jaemin.

The boys and Sehun start to change and what Jaemin said is true, the juniors are all peeping from the other side to see their seniors, everyone have their eyes sticking on Sehun, because they are really curious about his body. Right after Sehun his shirt, he could hear the girls screaming and as he look out the window he saw the juniors and immediately hide at the corner.

''What was that?'' he said, while on the other side, the juniors are all pretty disappointed.

''Sehun, let's go..'' Suho said.

''Ah,,you guys go first,I will go after I fold my clothes..'' Sehun said.

''You fold your clothes???!''Jaemin said and Sehun nodded. Jaemin and Suho look at each other and left the class.

''_____________-ah, do us a favour please...'' the girls ask.

''Alright..you want me to put back your uniform back right?'' you said, and they nodded.

''You are the best!! Meet you at the field!'' they said.

You carry their uniforms and walk back to class.

''Aish, whats that thing dangling there?'' Sehun said and realize that he haven't cut of the price tag.

He look around, to see if there is anymore juniors, and then he took of his shirt. Sehun try to find for a pair of scissors, then you enter right after he took of his shirt. Your eyes were wide open and accidentally drop your friend's uniform.

''__________-ah..'' Sehun saw you with him still half .

''Ah..sorry..I was ..was just trying to put back the uniform..sorry..'' you said and run back out. You breath heavily with your hand touching your chest, you could feel your heart beating faster again and the image of his body flash through your mine.

''Ani..aniya..'' you said and keep shaking your head and you run back to the field to join the rest of the girls.

After 2 session of PE class, ''____________, can you please keep back all the cones and put it back to the store room'' Miss Cho ask you.

''Sure..'' you said and collect the cones and make your way to the store room.

On the other side, the boys are all sweating like they have never sweat before.

''Sir..must you make us play like that? huh?'' the boys ask Mr Lee.

''Hey..you are all man alright! stop whining! this are just a little training, next week will be worst!'' said Mr Lee.

''Huh??!'' the boys said.

''Now, which one of you are going to keep back all the basketballs?'' Mr Lee said hoping someone will volunteer but no one responce.

''I will..'' Sehun said and carry the big net, and make his way to the storeroom.

''Now, where should I put this?'' you question while looking around the storeroom.

''Ah-ha!'' you said when you saw the other cones on top of the shelf. After you put the cones, your heard someone coming in, ''Who is that?!''you ask.

''Huh? It's me..'' said Sehun.

''Sehun-ah..why are you here?'' you ask while looking at him from head to toe, you can tell that they went through a tough PE class, you can see sweats dripping from his chin,  the thin shirt sticking to his body, a towel on his shoulder and his hair slightly push back

''Oh..I'm here to keep back the basket-'' Sehun couldn't finish the sentence and both of you heard a loud 'bang'. Both of you jump a little.

''Its okay, its just the door..probably because of the wind..'' Sehun said and put the basketballs back to where it is suppose to be.

''You done?'' he ask and you nodded.

You follow behind him as both of you walk towards the door. Sehun tried to turn the door knob but it can't be turn.

''Sehun-ah..what  is it?'' you ask.

''The door, I think its stu-stuck..'' he said and the door know came off.

''Uh-Oh..'' both of you said.

''Help..anyone??'' both of you tried to knock the door, but there is no reply.

''Oh well, I think we will have to stay here, until someone notice that we are missing..'' you said and sit on the floor.

Sehun sit beside you and then your heart start to beast faster again.

''___________-ah..''Sehun ask with his eyes staring at yours.

''Hmm..?'' you replied.

''Can I ask you something?'' he ask.

''Sure..'' you said.

''Who is that boy in the picture?'' he ask probably he keep seeing you looking at the picture most of the day.

''You mean the poloroid picture?'' you ask and he nodded.

''Well..he was a student in my mom's kindergarten, and he is someone really special to me...'' you said and suddenly thought of Sehunnie. Sehun smile a little after he heard that. ''He really looks like you, you know, both of you have the same eyes, same nose and the same lip..''you said and look at Sehun's lip. You have your syes staring at his lip and you can feel Sehun coming closer to you, both of you were about to kiss but then,

''Sehun-shi, __________, shi..are you in there?'' both of you heard Mr Lee calling.

''Err..yes sir..we are in here..'' both of you said.

''Sorry...sir..the door knob came off'' Sehun explain to mr Lee after he open the door.

''No, son its not your fault, this door always have problem..I'll ask someone to repair it later..now you two should change back your uniform for your next class..'' Mr Lee said.

''Yes, sir..'' both of you replied and walk back to class awkwardly.

''__________-ah, where have you been? and Sehun-shi?'' Minji ask.

''Huh..err..the door in the storeroom is broken, so me and Sehun-shi, were trap in there for a while..'' you explain.

''Oohhh....with only the 2 of you?'' Jiwon and Minji said and giggle.

''Yah..'' you said and both you and Sehun blushed.

''I'll go change..'' you said and left the class.

''Sehun-shi..you like her right??!'' Minji ask.

Sehun have his hand touching his head, and didn't answer. ''Aish..don't be shy..admit it!''Jiwon said again. Sehun smile and nodded.

''Haha..you know what?! we will help you..you see..this Saturday, ___________-ah mom's kindergarten will have a story telling competition for the children and she did ask us to help her, but to bad, me and Minji are going for a blind date, so you should go and give her a surprise!!'' Jiwon suggested and Minji nodded.

''Do you want the kindergarten's address?'' Minji ask.

''Nevermind..I know where is it..'' Sehun said with a smile.