Another Kiss From You

Another Kiss From You

''Alright then, we will start the class, err, Sehun-shi, you can sit next to..next to ___________ at the end there'' Miss Hwang said.

''Okay..'' Sehun said and walk towards your place and sit beside you, he nodded slightly when he see you but you could feel this familiar aura around him which is the same feeling you get when you are with little Sehun.

''___________-ah'' Miss Hwang call you.

''Yes, Miss Hwang?'' you said.

''Can you please bring Sehun-sshi around the school and take the textbooks from the office later?'' Miss Hwang ask.

''Err..sure.'' you said.

''Thank you, okay, then lets start the class, students please flip to page 57..'' Miss Hwang said.

''Hello..I'm ______________..here..you can share this with me, we are already in Chapter 3, I'll lend you my notes later..'' you said and push the textbook to the middle between the 2 desk.

''Thank you..'' he said. He move his chair slightly closer to yours, to share the textbook. You stare at him, because he really looks like Sehun, and he even have the same scar on his right cheek like little Sehun. Sehun turn his head and look at you, with the 'what the hell are you looking at' face.

''Err..sorry..'' you blush a little and look at your notebook.

''What was I doing? staring at him like that! I must have look creepy to him..aish..'' you said in your mind.

''Suho, please collect the books and put it on my desk tomorrow morning yah..'' Miss Hwang said.

''Yes, Miss Hwang'' Suho said and Miss Hang left the class.

Your classmates all crowd around Sehun. ''Anyeong, I'm Minji, I'm Suho..the class monitor, I'm Minseok, I'm Changmin...I'm Jaemin...''your classmates introduce themselves. Sehun didn't know what to do and put on a small smile. Your classmates are really interested in him, especially the girls.

''Oh well, I'll just let them chat'' you said in your mind and left the class.

''Okay..first I'll need to get his textbooks and locker key'' you said and walk to the school office.

''Mr Kim, do you have Kim Sehun's textbooks and locker key?'' you ask.

''Ah..yes..wait a moment please'' Mr Kim said.

''Hmm..both are call Sehun, both have lisp, both have a scar on right cheek..aish..they seriously look a like!!but the only difference is their family name, one is Oh and the other is Kim'' you said in your mind again.

''Here you go, the books and the key..''Mr Kim said.

''Thank you..'' you said and try to carry the books which are pretty heavy.

''Do you need help?'' Mr Kim ask.

''Ahh..kwenchana..I can take it'' you said. You try to walk straight but your hands are wobbling from holding those books.

''Yah!! Pabo!! Don't run!!'' you can see 2 juniors are running towards you. You try to avoid them but you couldn't and drop all the books, the juniors didn't even bother to help and run away.

''Aish..'' you said and sigh and pick up the books.

Then you saw a hand picking up a book. ''Ah..thanks..''you said as you look up and its Sehun.

''Here, I'll take it'' he said.

''Why are you here? Don't you want chat with your new classmates?'' you ask as you walk beside him back to class.

''We did, but I'm not really good in talking, maybe because I'm shy..then I saw you left, and didn't you agree to bring me around the school after that class..?'' Sehun said.

''Oh..I see..same like little Sehunnie...' you said softly.

''same like who?'' he ask.

''Ah..ani..erm..do you happen to have any relative or with the same name? or anyone you know that looks like you?'' you ask curiously.

''Er..no..'' he said.

''Sorry..'' you said.

''Aish..why did I say that..'' you said in your mind and walk behind him.

''He is really good looking..tall..'' you shook your head to get rid of your thoughts.

Both of you enter back the class, ''This is your locker key, I'll show you where is it later during break time''you said and hand him the key.

''Thank you'' he said.

''Sehun, come here..'' the boys call for him.

''You should join them'' you said and he nodded.

''Yah, _________, I'm so jealous of you! he is so good looking, and it seems like he listens to you..'' Minji said.

''What are you saying, didn't Miss Hwang ask me to show him around, so I just help him..thats all..'' you said.

''No no no..base on my instinct, I can feel that he kinda like you..'' Jiwon added. You just smile because it is kinda impossible for a good looking guy like him to fall for you.

''Sehun-ah, your locker is just right beside mine..'' you said as you point at his locker.

''___________-ah..'', Suho call for you.

''Ah..nae..'' you said.

''This is your timetable..and you can put your books and PE clothings in here, I'll meet you at the canteen later yah..'' you said with a smile and left.

''Alright...''Sehun said and saw you walk off.

''One is Kim, the other is Oh..but how can they look so a like?'' you keep questioning while eating

''___________-ah, what are you thinking about? Sehun?'' Jiwon tease you and drink her mushroom soup.

''Yah..no..'' you said and continue eating your mash potato.

''Sehun-sshi, here..''Jiwon call for him right after Sehun finish taking his food from the counter.

Sehun walk towards all of you and beside Jiwon and your opposite.

''Sehun-shi, so tell us about yourself..where was your previous school? do you have any siblings? when is your birthday? '' Minji and Jiwon keep asking random question which kinda make Sehun feel uncomfortable, ''Er..I....''Sehun couldn't answer.

You move Minji a little to signal her to stop asking those questions before things get awkward, but Jiwon on the other side is still asking, ''Do you have someone you like?'', Jiwon ask suddenly while Sehun is eating kimbab. Sehun nearly choked after hearing the question. ''Sehun-ah, kwenchana?? huh??''you said in a panic mode and quickly pass Sehun a glass of water.''Are you feeling better now?'' you ask and Sehun nodded.Minji and Jiwon look at each other because they never see you being so panic before.

You yourself also realize about your action towards Sehun because he reminds of little Sehunie when he nearly got choked from the pancakes you gave him. ''Err..I'm sorry..I'll meet you guys later'' you said and left the canteen.

''Whats wrong with me?? I really thought that he is Sehun at that moment..'' you said in your mind and just walk straight without looking what is before you. You walk as fast as you could and didn't notice that your seniors are moving a huge cupboard at the corridor that you are walking towards to, then, ''______________ noona!'' Sehun call out.

''Huh?''you response once you heard him calling for you, but when you turn around, you saw Sehun running towards you and push you away from getting knock, both of you have to move to the side, so that the seniors could move the cupboard. He have you against the wall with his face facing yours so that he could protect you from getting hurt, both of you were standing so close together that you could feel him breathing, you do not dare to lift up your face and look at him. Both of you were standing there for about 5 minutes until the seniors move the cupboard away from the corridor. You could feel your heart beating faster and faster, ''Aish..whats with me? will he know??''you said in your mind still looking at his neck which is your eye level.

''His neck... is so fair'' then you also realize that he even have the similar mole on his neck like Sehunnie.

''___________-ah, the seniors left already..'' he said to you.

''Are you hurt?'' he ask.

''Err..no..thank you..'' you said and walk away.

''___________ah..'' he called as you left.

''Whats with me? why is my heart beating so fast? and did he call me __________noona?'' you said.

You went back that day telling your mom that you there is this new guy call Kim Sehun, ''Omma! He look exactly like Sehun!! Like 90%..nonono..erm 100%!!''you told your mom.

''Really?'' she ask.

''Yes!!'' you said and then your aunt pass by your mom's office.

''Imo! still remember the kid you give your candy to?'' you ask.

''Yea..why?''she said.

''There is this new student in my class who look exactly like him..seriously..now that I think of it..could they be the same person? since little Sehun left and then there is this Sehun..but how will that be possible? they have different family name..one is Oh while the other is Kim and it is definitely impossible for a 5 year old kid to grow into a 18 year old guy in just a day..'' you said with a confusing look.

''_________-ah, maybe you should observe more..'' she said with a smile and patted your shoulder and left.

''Imo..what do you mean?'' she said.