Another Kiss From You

Another Kiss From You

''Is it nice?'' you ask the children.

Everyone nodded.

''Aigoo, look at you..'' you said and wipe off the stain on Sehun's mouth.

''____________,Sehun's mom is here..'' Miss Choi said.

''Nae..arasso..'' you said and help Sehun to pack his bag.

''Sehun-ah, your mom is here, let's go..'' you said and hold Sehun's hand.

''Everyone say goodbye to Sehun..'' you said to the children.

''Anyeong, Sehun..'' the children said. Sehun smile and wave goodbye to them.

''Omma..'' Sehun called out and hug his mom.

''Sehun-ah..how was your day?was it fun?'' Mrs Oh ask.Sehun nodded.

''Thank you ___________'' said Mrs Oh.

''Its nothing..anyeong..Sehun..'' you said.

''Anyeong noona, I will see you tomorrow..'' Sehun said and both of you wave goodbye.

 

 


 

''Noona, noona..come and chase me..'' you saw Sehun calling for you at the other end.

You keep on running to chase after him, but he gor further and further and suddenly you saw him slowly transforming to a young adult right before your eyes calling ''Noona..'', and right then you woke up calling out ''Sehun-ah!'' with a thin layer of sweat around your face.

''It was just a dream..phew..'' you said to yourself but you don't feel comfortable about it.You look at the clock and it is only 3 a.m, but you couldn't go back to sleep because you couldn't stop thinking about that dream.

 




''___________-ah..what did you do yesterday huh? you look really tired..'' said Minji who is turn around to face you.

You yawn a bit before answering her, ''..huh?..err..nothing''you said and want to continue to take a short nap before the teacher enters.

''Yah, yah,yah!!'' said Jiwon who looks like just run back from somewhere.

You open your eyes back to see what is she trying to tell you and Minji about.

''I was helping Mr Kim just and guess what?'' she said in a exciting tone.

You yawn again and said ''..What?''.

''I saw this tall, fair, super good looking guy in the office with his mom I think..but he is not wearing a school uniform but I heard that he is applying..'' she said with a super happy tone.

''Really?..'' said Minji who looks interested as well.

''Yup!! he looks like he is around our age, and since our class have a space left,I wonder will he be our classmate..'' Jiwon said again. You look at her and the empty space beside you and went back to nap.

''Yah..whats with her?'' Jiwon ask Minji.

''Sleepy..I guess..'' Minji replied.

As usual you walk back to the kindergarten to help as soon as you finish your homework in the school library. You don't really feel good about the dream you had, because out of a sudden that weird dream just appear. You enter Sehun's class, and then you saw little Luhan crying.

''Luhan-ah..what happen?'' you put down your bag and ask him.

''Noona...'' Luhan cried and hug you.

''Its okay..now..tell noona what happen?'' you ask softly and wipe of the tears on Luhan's face.

''They..they..don't want to pl..play with me...'' Luhan said and point at Baekhyun and the rest of the children.

''Oh..I see..noona will play with you..then where is your best friend Sehun? You two always play together right?'' you ask Luhan.

''Sehunnie..is absent today..'' Luhan said.

''Really?..thats weird..'' you said.

''Luhan-ah, so what do you want to play?'' you ask Luhan.

''I want..i want..that one..'' he point at a deer plushie and a car.

''This one?'' you ask after you took the 2 toys. Luhan nodded and you play with him for a while before the children go for their nap.

You put the children for their nap and went to find your mother. ''Omma..do you know why Sehun is absent today?'' you ask.

''___________-ah, you are back..I didn't know why either, I did ask Miss Choi to call Mrs Oh, but she didn't answer..'' your mom said.

''Oh..I see..'' you said.

''Sehun will never be absent for no reason..did something bad happen?'' you said in your mind. You tried to call Mrs Oh also but there is no answer, and then you feel a sudden chill when you thought back about the dream.

 




''Sehun-ah, how can you do this to me..we didn't even say a proper goodbye..'' you said in your mind looking at a poloroid picture of you and him in class. Sehun didn't go for class in your mom's kindergarten for almost a week and no one know what is the reason. You call Mrs Oh almost everyday but no one answer which maked you with no choice but to find them, you ask your mom for Sehun's house address, but there is no one living in there, some of the neighbours said that they went back to Busan to deal with the divorce while some said that they just disappear on the day you last saw him.

''Morning class..today there will be a new student joning us..'' Miss Hwang enter. Jiwon and Minji who sit infront of you turn around.

''I think is that hot guy I saw few days ago!!''Jiwon said and get all excited.

''Come on in..don't be shy..'' Miss Hwang said.

''Anyeonghastheyo, My name is Kim Sehun, hope we can be friendth'' the new student introduce himself to the class.

''Its him!!''Jiwon said to Minji, and you could hear the whole class saying how good looking is he including the boys.You weren't really paying attention when he first enter, but after hearing his introduction and looking at him..''he look..he look just like little Sehun...''you said in your mind.