Another Kiss From You

Another Kiss From You

''______________ noona, when I grow up, I want to marry you'' said Sehun with his cute little voice.

You giggle after hearing that sentence coming out from that cute little boy.

''Yah! Oh Sehun! you are not old enough to marry noona!'' Baekhyun said while onto his lollipop.

''I will!'' Sehun insist with his hands on his waist.

''Arasso..I'll wait for you until you are old enough okay?..'' you said then suddenly Sehun give you a kiss on your lip. Your were really shock at his action, because a 5 year old little boy just stole your first kiss. Although it wasn't a real kiss, but this is the first time a male have his lip on yours, but you know that is nothing, because it is just a peck on the lip by a 5 year old boy, and not just a usual boy, but a very good looking boy, Oh Sehun have this white milky skin, cute eye smile and he also have a lisp which is really adorable. You will definitely fall for him if the age difference isn't that big which is 13 years.

Seeing him having a bright smile now really makes you happy because that sweet boy had really gone through a lot.

Sehun enter your mom's kindergarten few months ago,he didn't like to join anyone when he first enter, he always have a frown on his face, his negative attitude started when he know that his father left him and his mother for another woman,which explain why is he behaving that way, it is really hard for a 5 year old boy to went through all that. His mom beg your mom to help him to get rid of his rebellious behaviour, in his previous kindergarten, he even try to hit his friends because they about his father, but she also said that Sehun isn't like that last time, he is a bright child and he is those type that are shy to approach people but at the end he will really get attach to a particular person, and that person happens to be you.

You are the only person that are able to understand Sehun because you were once in his shoes before, your father also left you and your mom when you were around Sehun's age, and because of that you are able to open up Sehun and make him into a brighter child like he was before and because of that he sticks to you wherever you go. He really really likes you a lot, and he only allows you to put him to nap, bath him and also preparing snacks for him, and because of that there is this special bond between you two, a very special one..

''Let's go, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun..hold hands yah..'' you told the boys and they did. You bring them to another classroom to join the other kids for a mini game show host by your aunt. You arranged the children according to their class, but Sehun didn't want to and want to sit next to you.

''Anyeonghasseyo ! Do you know who I am??'' said your aunt in a cute voice.

''Pororo!!'' the children can immediately recognize your aunt as she is wearing a Pororo costume.especially Kyungsoo and Jongin who love Pororo so much that they will skip their nap just to watch Pororo again and again. The children have theirs eyes sticking onto your aunt who love children so much, she and her friend team up to entertain the children around the neighbourhood, and today she decided to pay a visit to the kindergarten that your mom own. You sit at the back to look after the children, with Sehun sitting beside you which caught your aunt's attention.

''Come here, little boy!'' your aunt call for Sehun.

''Noona..'' Sehun look at you.

''Don't be afraid..go on..'' you said.

Sehun nodded and went forward. ''Aigoo..such a handsome boy, what is your name?'' ask your aunt.

''My name ith Oh Thehun'' he said.

''Sehun-ah..here is a candy for you'' your aunt said and hand a lollipop to Sehun.

''This ain't any normal candy, you know, this is a magical one ,and after you finish eating it, your wish will come true the next day, but you must not tell anyone about your wish and just keep it to yourself okay?'' your aunt explain to him and Sehun nodded his head cutely.

''Sehun, you must not tell anyone about it!'' she said.

''Arattho ahjumma..'' he replied.

After giving Sehun the candy, the other children starts to line up because they want the candy that your aunt gave him while Sehun on the other side is sitting beside you enjoying his candy.