Zelo's Attack

Tears of a Phoenix

You take out the ashes, unscrew the lid and tilt it, trying not to spill any of the ashes. ‘Stand back,’ you yell as if the ashes would explode. ‘Stand back as far as you can.’ Zelo looks confused at the idea that you know what is going to happen. He starts walking back and ends up standing next to a tree about twenty or thirty metres away. Good. This is exactly what you had in mind.

You tilt the bottle of ashes, ever so carefully and flinch as if one of the ashes went into the fire. Zelo tentatively takes another step back, hiding himself completely behind the tree. This is the moment you’ve been waiting for. You quickly the screw the lid back on and sprint as fast as you can away from Zelo.

 Bang! Bang! Bang! Your head, your back, your arm. Pain. That’s all you can think, all you can feel, and you can sense. ‘You really think that I would be scared?’ Zelo’s voice whispers into your ear. Your mouth opens but no sound can come out. Your body hits the ground, you can hear how bad it sounds but you can’t feel anything. Maybe you’ve broken all your ribs, or your spine maybe?

Zelo’s footsteps crackle around you, like the time you stepped on the leaves when Jongup saved you. Jongup. It felt as though it was only yesterday that he died. You manage a smile. Maybe this was a sacrifice that fate decided when Zelo shot you. You open your eyes to see the kind of damage that has been done to your body, but instead, you see Zelo smirking at you.

The kind of smirk Daehyun would make; with the cold eyes, the smile that didn’t feel as warm as Jongup’s or Yong Guk’s. Your time was ending, you could feel it coming. Your eyes seem to close on their own, but the smile was still spread across your face.

The End. :(

Sorry, you have died… in this fanfic. Thank you so much for reading my story. Have another adventure? 

 

Click here to go to the beginning. 

Click here to go from where paths divide. 

Click here to go from your last decision. (The story/character personality may differ from this one)