So, I'm your fan and your husband and your friend? *edit

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

A/R: throw confettis for double updates. After this I will entered my uni back, so yeah I might be on hiatus. Hope this dosage is enough until my next update. might be coughLATEcough. comments are loved. and please subscribe too~

After three couple of hours, your filming ended. You and Kris ended in make up room together.

“So, yeobo. What are you going to do in Taiwan after this?” Kris asked casually.

“Kris-shi, we already ended our filming. You can ended the informality,” You said coldly.

“Why? It is fun,” He teased.

“Sure, it was fun acting with you but the filming just ended. So, don’t get carried away.” You said.

“It was all acting? Are you sure about it?” He asked. You can see his serious expression on the mirror reflection.

“Yeah, sure whatever.” You said while closing your eyes.

“So, you are still mad about the picture of me with one girl?” Kris asked.

Remembering the reason why you were asked to fly here for your WGM filming. In the script, you were supposed to ask him about the picture but you kind of pretended to forget about the picture since you were so having fun in the bridal shop. Since the pd-nim kind of didn’t remind about it, you forget about it.

Now, that he mention it. You got yourself boiled up for unknown reason. No, I’m not fricking jealous. “Why should I be mad? Your private life off set is not something that I care about,” You said coolly. More like faking cool you.

“You don’t act cool with me off set. It is only for the show. I’m the teasing cat who came for a cold cool mouse. It is only for the show,” Kris said.

“Go to hell with the show. It is not off set,” You snapped.

“So, why are you actually here then Ara-shi?”

“I’m here for the filming because pd-nim asked me to came,”

“Sure. But you forget to play your jealous part in the filming,”

You stay silent.

“Are you afraid that you will be actually let out your real jealous feeling instead of acting it out?” He asked.

You stay silent and closed your eyes.

“Please say something that actually makes sense” You muttered.

“Look me in the eye and say you are not jealous because your feeling for me is just for the sake of the show,” He said. Seriously she doesnt know the women is my own mum? And I thought she is my fan and I'm her ultimate bias. Maybe she just saying that to increase the rating.

“Why should I?” You scoffed.

Suddenly, you feel your chair was spunned around. You opened your eyes, “What do you think you are doing?” You shouted.

“The Ara-shi that I know don’t lose her cool over acting,” He said. You two are facing other and so close now that your knee is touching.

“Why you are acting like you know me so well? Only because you watch me in all the variety show, you just assumed you know me well. Just quit the act okay. It is all for the sake of the show,” You said.

“But I’m not doing it for the sake of the show. I really watch you because I wanted to get to know you, the real you. Not the so-called awkward happy go lucky Ara, not the doll Ara, not Ara the actress nor the idol. “ He said softly.

So sincere, you almost wanted to believe this is true. “Why you want to get to know the real me? Why does it matter to you?” You asked.

“I don’t even know why but I really wanted to know you. My hearbeat became faster when you were around. My stomach got sick. I don’t even know why but let me inside your life.” He said.

“Why does is matter for you to be in my life?” You asked.

“I don’t know. “ Kris sighed and messed up his hair in frustrated.

You scoffed at him and pulled away your chair. He quickly grabbed your chair and stopped you from moving. “We are NOT done talking,” He said sternly.

“We ARE,” You fight back.

“We are NOT. Look me in the eyes and say you are not jealous over the picture,” He grabbed your shoulder and force you to look him in the eye.

“I’m tired Wufan-shi,” You sighed and looked away.

He looked at you and finally he gives up. He slowly let go your shoulder. He stands up and pick up his things. “Guess I’m the only one that interested to get to know you. Sorry, huum. I got carried away with the filming.” He said awkwardly. “I I’ll b-be leaving. By the way, let’s be friend at least? I mean we never actually introduce ourselves properly. I’m Kris Wufan.” He offered his hand.

You take his hand hesistantly. “I’m Lee Ara,”

“Well, I’m in idol group called EXO. I’m in EXO-M. I heard you are my fan, I’m glad to hear that,” He said while not letting go your hand.

“Yeah, I’m your fan. Still are. I’m not interested to push the boundaries,” You said while struggling to free your hand.

“I don’t mind if you pushed the boundaries beyond fan,” He smiled.

“Yeah, and I’m still tired. Can you please let go my hand?” You said.

“I’m sorry” He quickly let go your hand. He suddenly went searching for something in his bag, he smiled as he found it. “As your new friend, I wanted to invite you to SMTown Taiwan. It is going to be held in one week after, “ He said while offering three VIP pass.

You stare at it uninterested. The normal you would beg your manager for the VIP pass of SMTown because of EXO but now that you actually have it you wanted to throw them into a dustbin.

“Please take it, I insist.” He pulled your hand and put the pass in your hand.

“Thanks,” You muttered.

“You ARE my fan right? You should be excited that your bias personally give you this,” He said.

You nodded weakly.

“By the way, the girl in the picture is” He stopped talking as he saw you quickly covered your ears.

“She is not someone you think she is,” He said while grabbing your hand off your ears.

“I don’t care,” You muttered.

“You do care. You look slightly happy,” He said brightly.

“I’m happy for the VIP pass. Thanks,” You smiled a bit. Even with that small explained, it sparks tiny happiness in your heart.

“Sure you do,” He smirked. “Well, bye take care” He waved and leave the room.

You sat on the chair. What is this feeling? It is relieved that he explained over the picture? Is it happiness for the VIP pass? It is happiness because he wanted to get to know you? It is because you actually like him beyond a fan view? It is because that he might actually like you too?

“Ara?” You heard someone called out your name.

“Humm Hyowon oppa?” You said.

“Let’s go for coffee? I’m done with my work for now.” He said.

“Come on,” You grabbed your things. After you tell your manager about you are going for coffee date with Hyowon, you take your leave.

You both went to the nearest coffee shop. “She will have macchiato and for me, iced cappucino,” Hyowon said to the waiter. After the waiter leave, Hyowon went to the bread rack and take some food.

“Eat,” He said while shoving the plate to you.

“I’m not actually hungry,” You said while taking a sip of your macchiato.

“You never said no to food. Is this about Kris?”He asked.

“Why is this about him suddenly?” You asked.

“Well, he looks somewhat out of place after he went out from the make up room. Did you guys have a fight?” He said.

“We always did in the show,”

“That is for the sake of the show Ara. You are not actually a fan of fighting nor bickering,”

You sighed, “Well, with him is different. I just feel like literally biting his head off whenever I see him,”

“And I thought he is your bias,”

“Well, he is and and n-now we are stuck in this stupid reality marriage show. “

“ You know some fan would actually kill to be in your spot,”

“Yeah, be my guest then,”

“Are you falling for him?” He raised his eyebrow.

“No!” You quickly responded.

“Then, why are you being mad over this? This is just some fake reality show. Just play along your part well and still be a fan of him,”

“I’m not mad. I’m just confused,” You pouted. “I used to be his fan that watch him from afar. And now I’m marrying him. He is treating me really well in this show. And now he wanted to be my friend off set,”

“You got upgraded from a fan to friend and you are not happy with it? Wait now, I’m confused,” He said while tapping his chin.

“I guess I was satisfied being his fan and now he being nice to me and wanted to be my friend. And with my feelings, I don’t want to get carried away and started to put hopes on him and actually think that he would like me back. And to have that liking someone feeling it is just confused and selfish. I don’t want to get hurt,” You sighed. As you feel your eyes getting watery, you wiped it off.

“There is nothing wrong with liking someone else and entered your life Ara. They just wanted to be a part of your life. I mean Kris may or may not like you back. The most important thing is you like him and he wanted to be your friend. Get to know him maybe he is a really good guy,”

“You know I can’t let anyone else entered my life after my granny died.” You said while played with your straw.

“I know but remember your granny told you before she died. She wanted you to be free from guiltiness of letting others entering your life. Not everyone would enter your life to leave. I entered your life and I don’t leave you,” He said.

“You already did oppa. Now, you are in Taiwan,”

“Kiddo. Stop being childish. I’m not actually leaving you. You can always call me for anything,” He ruffled your hair.

“Humm,” You blew off your fringe.

“Let him be your friend and maybe he can replaced me in Korea,” He joked.

“Oppa~” You whined.

“I’m kidding. I’m serious about being his friend. Maybe by being his friend you can actually get over your confused fan feeling. Well, the way he treats you now he might even became a fan of yours,”

“Maybe. He did watch a lot of show that I’m in. I mean I used to do all this time. And I really wanted to get to know and now he wanted to get to know me like a fan to a bias. Ah, so that what he is talking about” You snapped your finger.

“See, that was easy. Are you still not eating that croissant? I’m somewhat hungry,” He said while pulling the plate back towards him.

“Yah, I’m hungry,” You said while munching the croissants happily.

So this is the feeling of a real fan. I’m being jealous like a fan should. I was happy when he explained the picture because any fan would love her bias to be with herself only. And now, he wanted to get to know me because he might be my fan too. Now that, I’m married to him I guess I was overexcited of the feeling like a fan would feel. Ah, I’m so silly. Might as well I enjoy this show with him because any fan would kill to be in my spot.

Hum, by the way what he actually mean by pushing the boundaries beyond the fan. Ah, he might not realise that he is my fan now. So, he wanted to be something else. Geez, he is silly too. It explains his little fast heartbeat and stomach getting sicked whenever he is around me. That is my feeling too whenever I watched him performed. Maybe I’m his first bias and he gets all confused.

“Oppa? Can you get more food? I’m hungry,” You whined. He smiled and takes the plate for refill.

You quickly called Kris, “Kris, anyeong” You called him happily.

“Er anyeong Ara”

“Are you busy?”

“Not, I’m free as a free bird,”

“Kris, I finally figured out your feeling” You squeal.

“R-really?”

“You are my fan!!”

“Pfft. You wish,” You heard he scoffed.

“Listen Wufan. These explain why you watch all my variety show. Your hearbeat get a little faster and your stomach hurt whenever I’m around you. That is the exact thing I feel when I watched you performed,”

“You did?”

“I did of course. I still do because I’m still your fan,”

“Humm, maybe,”

“Maybe I’m your first bias and you get all confused with your feeling,”

“I g-guess so. By the way, Ara you called me Kris?”

“I did? I mean I did. I mean we are friends now. I guess I can talk to your informally. Hahaa,”

“I guess I’m really your fan then. Hahaa. “

As you heard he laughed and agreeing with you, you feel slightly uneasy. Maybe the side of your selfish fangirl wanted him to feel more than a fan. Sighed.