Chapter 30

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

Be mine? I gotta be dreaming right? I mean if it’s a good one, I don’t wanna wake up. Or maybe its gonna be one of your nightmares when he confess he likes you back but later laughs at your face.

The word echoes in Ara's head for thousand times with her staring into dark eyes of Kris like a broken record. She cannot tear her eyes off from Kris's eyes. She didn't even blink as Kris's eyes bore into hers. Be mine? Be mine?

She somehow got awaken by Kris's deep chuckles then she quickly looks sideways as Kris dove in for her lips again. His plump lips lands on her cheeks instead. Kris grunts lowly then softly grip by her chin then peck her lips properly. 

"So?" Kris asks as he reattach their foreheads together. Again his lips is dangerously close towards her.

"I uhm I can't think straight like this, I uhm need space. Physically and your neck must be hurt from crouching down," Ara somehow remember her ability to speaks.

He chuckles again and then reluctantly detach their foreheads but still both of his hand is still lingering tightly around her waist. Their chests somehow still attach to each other. She is betting on her acting skills that he can feel her heartbeat racing.

"Uhm Kris. Hand, I can't, I uhm," 

He pouts and Ara smiles at the sight. He slowly lift her up in bridal style which Ara squeaks in process. 

"Kris. I uhm put me down," Ara says while softly hitting Kris's chest.

"Put your down now?" Kris playfully trying to drop her down which Ara quickly wrap her hands surrounds Kris in panick.

"You were saying baobei?" Kris asks.

Ara bits her lower lips and then loosen her arms surround Kris's neck. Kris quickly tries to drop her hand then Ara back to clinging to Kris's like koala bear.

"Jerk!" Ara mutters lowly.

Kris then sits down on the nearest couch with putting Ara on safely on his laps. He quickly wraps Ara's wrist with both of his hand. 

"So?" Kris asks again.

"Aishh. Kris please let me sit on the couch too. I still can't think well," Ara says then sighs.

"Promise you won't run away?" Kris asks with a pout on his lips.

Ara quickly nods. Kris complies with her order then looks at her. He grabs both of her hand into his. She quickly free one hand from Kris’s and smack Kris's shoulder.

Kris whines, "Ouchh! What is that for?"

"For everything! I didn't even you know are so touchy," Ara glares sideways at Kris.

"I only did that to the person that like me," Kris says with a hint of playfulness in his eyes.

"So you did that to your entire fans?" Ara asks in a serious tone.

"No" He quickly says that and grabs Ara's other free hands with his.

"So you like me right?" Kris asks again. 

Ara tilted her head sideways and asks, “Where you got that vast amount of confidence?”

“From this face?” He smirks then points to his face.

Again, Ara smacks his shoulder.

“Oww. Do you always tend to be violent toward others when you don’t have good comeback?”

Ara raises her hand to smack him on the shoulder again but Kris quickly grab her hand.

“Fine. Ilikeyou,” She mumbles the words in inhumane speed.

“Say it once more and slowly. Word by word. And look into my eyes,” Kris asks. Ara can almost swear that she sees Kris’s eyes is twinkling and gleaming brightly.

Ara takes a deep breath, “I. Like. You,” She stares at his eyes and blood rushing towards her cheeks. She fights herself from saying the other L. As it might scares Kris away.

“I. Like. You. Too. So. You. Are. Officially. Mine. Got. It?” Kris says in pure slow that it literally kills Ara.

Again, Ara freezes in pure utter shock. She search in Kris’s eyes for any sign of playfulness but she finds none but sincerity.

“If you understand me, nod,” Kris says after a moment of silence envelops them.

Ara slowly nods. She is still trying to digesting Kris’s word by word.

I. Like. You. Too. So. You. Are. Officially. Mine. Got. It? There’s no way he is saying th-

Ara’s cluster mind got interrupted as Kris’s kisses her forehead. “Stop overthinking,”

“How did you know?”

“Your eyes give you away,” He answers sheepishly.

Ara raises one eyebrow.

 “Your eyes go on blank mode? You are barely breathing. Come on Ara takes a deep breath,” He grabs both of Ara’s shoulder and only when he feels that Ara’s shoulder is loosen up he frees his hand then back to grabbing Ara’s hand.

“So.what do we do now?.” Ara whispers.

Kris touch his chin and looks up as in he is thinking hard. Then he looks at her with twinkling eyes, “And now we kiss,” Kris smirks and then decreases the distance between their faces.

“Wait, w-what,” Ara tries to push Kris away awkwardly placing her hand on his broad chest but fail. Kris came closer and Ara closes her eyes. She waits for a moment but then no lips reach her lips. Slowly she opens her eyes then she sees Kris smirk.

“You so want to kiss me,” Kris teases.

“Am not,huh,” Ara grumbles.

“Am too,” Kris smirks.

Feeling frustrated, Ara quickly peck Kris’s lips. And this time the table turn around, Kris is frozen at his place.

“Am now loverboy,” Ara winks.

Then, he quickly gains his composure and grabs Ara for another breath-taking kiss. He ends the kiss by sneakily biting Ara’s lower lips. He pulls away before taking a sniff at Ara’s neck. “You always smell so nice,”

Ara shivers at Kris’s act and blushes hard. Quickly she smacks Kris’s chest.

“Ouch,” Krish whines.

“Grow up,” Ara grumbles lowly and look away. Inside she is fanning herself.

Kris smirks and studies Ara’s side profile. Gah, she looks prettier when she is mad and embarrassed. She don’t need no blusher with that amount of blushing. Guess explain why I like to .

Ara snaps her back towards Kris’s which Kris’s flinch, surprised.

“But seriously Kris what do we do now? I mean do we have to tell the management? Our company, our friends. I can’t figure this out,” Ara looks down and studies their intertwining fingers. It look perfect to her eyes.

“I don’t know but we can figure it out this along the way, okay? But for now, you have to know you have my trust and I like you a lot,” Kris smiles softly.

Ara slowly nods. “I guess you have mine too,”

“And you don’t have to worry about Jessica noona. I’ve no longer have feelings towards her. I mean it’s just minor crush but with you is different,”

“Okay,” Her heart hurts as she heard that Kris used to like Jessica but hey what matters is the present right.

“Now, tell me I don’t have to worry about Thunder-shi and other past, present and future actors that you working with,” Kris asks childishly.

Ara grins and then ruffles his hair. He still y with that messy hair.

“I’m serious!” Kris pouts.

“You don’t have to worry about anyone. They don’t matter okay,” Ara says.

Kris nods happily. Then, he lays back on the couch and force Ara to snuggle against his chest. Ara whines cutely then complies to his order afterwards. Comfortably both of them stay in that position in silence. Enjoying the company and their heatbeats against each other it sooths well. Kris runs his hand in Ara’s hair while Ara hums to unknown melody.

Their peacefulness suddenly got interrupts by a phone ringing. It is from Kris’s phone. Kris grunts then walks towards his phone in the kitchen with tugging Ara to follow behind. Ara lazily follows him.

“Hello?” He asks as he picks up the phone. He drags Ara towards his lap as Ara tries to sit beside him. She rolls her eyes but complies anyway.

"What?" Kris shouts. Ara squeezes his hand. Kris offers her a small smile then back to creasing his forehead. 

"Really? Oh god," Kris says then looks at Ara he feel her squeezing his hand again. Ara shows that she wants to drink water asking for him to let her hands go. Reluctantly, Kris frees her hand.

Ara excuse herself to sip on a cold water then stays away a bit as she thinks he need some space. She heard a few mutter okay then she hears Kris calls out her name. She technically runs towards her. 

His face is all red, probably from all the anger. He is practically breathing loudly. Ara quickly hugs him and pat his back. "Breath Kris, breath," She can feel his heart beat is beating madly. Then gradually it slow down to normal.

"You have to leave now?" Ara asks and looks at him.

"How did you know?" Kris asks her, in pure confused.

"You guys were in the middle of practice for comeback right? You must be really busy and so you have to go come back to your practice now?" Ara asks again.

Kris nods weakly.

"It's okay. It's like we are not going to meet again. Come on, let's go back to the reality okay?" Ara takes his hand into her and squeezes it reassuringly.

Kris hugs her again and they stay in that position for a few moment. Ara calls her manager asking for him to picking Kris and her up. They enters the elevator separately and Ara waits for him in the van in the basement car park.

In the car, Kris stays silent but still their fingers are intertwining tightly. 

"Judging from both of your hands is inseparable, I'm guessing you both have come to mutual agreement. Kris, Ara if you wanna goes to date please at least inform me or Nayoon noona. Exo sasaeng fans are more crazier than GD's. No offense Kris," Ara's manager speaks out as none of them spoken as they enter the car.

"None taken hyung. We will be careful hyung," Kris says.

Obvious to Kris's mental argument because of the phone call, Ara stays silent. Whenever she got lost in the outside views, she feels Kris's squeeze her hands then she squeezes back. In between, sometimes they got caught in watching each other and they can only grin like a fool as they did.

Finally they arrive in SM building. "Finally we arrives in SM. The ual and lovey dovey pressure is oozing hard from both of you. It's a miracle I survived," Ara's manager exclaims.

"Oppa!" Ara whines cutely.

"I gotta go baobei. Take care," 

"Sorry for calling out you last night, Kris. It must have troubled you a lot," Ara looks down shamefully.

"Don't be. I'm glad," Kris smirks.

Then, he leaves the car and enters the building. 

Ara looks at Kris's vacant spot longingly then her managers interrupts her thoughts,"Already missing him Ara?"

"Oppa!" 

"What no sneaky comeback?" 

"Humph," Ara crosses her hands against her chest and puff out her cheeks.

"Wait oppa!"

"What now? You nearly give me a heart attack you know?" He breaks dangerously and manages to get horns from the angry driver behind them. He raises his hand as they pass by the car.

"Kris left his handphone," Ara says then picks up his handphone.