Another storm.

I love you, you you you.[DISCONTINUED]

“Get out!” A voice thunders. (by Cheondung/Thunder. Pun is intended)

Ara slowly opened eyes as she was rudely awakened from her sleep from all the noise. It sounds like people are shouting towards each other and the weirdest things are the voices are somewhat familiar. She rubbed her eyes and stomps her way towards the source of the noise.

 

“God, what is happening? What are you doing here Kris, Lay?” Ara’s eyes widened as she saw Kris and Lay standing there in her living room. Both Kris and Cheondung was on each other collar while Lay is trying to tear them apart. Ara pulled Cheondung and somehow both of Kris and Cheondung are apart from each other with Lay and Ara between them. “God, what are you doing here Kris? Cheondung calm down,” Ara said while holding back Cheondung with such difficult. Kris’s eye flicker with anger as he saw Ara’s hand on Cheondung’s arm.

 

Her focus travel back and forth between Cheondung and Kris for explanation. “What is he doing here Ara?”  Kris hissed low. He looks surprised and upset.

 

“This is my house and he comes in with my permission. While you and Lay-shi come here announced and making ruckus here. Don’t make me repeat my question Kris,” She stared at him for a while then her gaze lowered to his lips. And the image of Jessica kisses Kris flashes in her mind. She quickly shook it off.

 

He sighed like he could read her mind, “Yixing here need to explain something,” Kris managed to said it out calmly and his attention shifted towards Ara then to Lay while remain ignorant towards another male who had grimace expression. He got boils up whenever he saw the other male.

 

Ara shivers as she remembers what Lay tried to do to her last night. Too many hurtful things happen to her last night, she really wanted to bury everything at the back of her mind but she knows it is impossible. She fights to urge to be reckless and run away from the reality. Connecting the puzzle of chronology Lay’s events with Kris, she knows what Lay had in mind. She gains courage and look at Lay. “I’m all e-ears,”

 

Lay sighed and looked down, “I’m sorry f-for whatever h-happen last night,”

 

From the tone of Lay speaking he wasn’t that sorry and it connects the puzzle. “I a-accept your apology. You w-were drunk,” Both Ara and Lay know he was well sober when it happens. A surprise and relieved expression flashes across Lay’s face for millisecond.

 

“Well if that’s all, I really hope you both can leave.” Ara feels her energy suddenly drained eventhough she just woke up. She hates lying and it is eating her up.

 

Kris looks like he wanted to say something then he stops himself as his eyes flicker towards Cheondung. Cheondung was getting impatient as he was being ignores by the other three. “Well the lady said herself, you both can leave,” He went to the front door and opened it.

 

Kris stared at Ara who was avoiding his eyes. Lay leave first while Kris reluctantly followed him. Cheondung gladly ushered both of them out of the door and was smiling until the end of his eyes forms wrinkles.

 

Ara finally raised her eyes and her eyes followed until Kris was out of her house. She went to her room and get her handphone. She started to call Chinese Food Delivery. Well a hungry women is an angry women. “I called Chinese Food delivery for breakfast. I hope you don’t mind,” She casually said as she realized Cheondung has landed beside her on the bed.

 

Cheondung cocked an eyebrow at her relaxed tone. “Sure, that will be fine,”

 

“I’m going to the loo for a while.” She said and stands up. Ara knows Cheondung is waiting for some kind of explanation. While she brushes her teeth, she keeps thinking about her feelings. It wasn’t all that sorted after a long sleep. She turns her back on the mirror and raised her shirt. The bruise from last night is still visible but it doesn’t hurt that much so it is a relieved. She gargled and pats conditioner to her face.

 

She went out and Cheondung was in the room. She went to the living room and found Cheondung was putting the foods on the table. “Let’s eat” She attempts to fake a cheerful voice, which comes out too cheery. They eat in silence while Cheondung was giving her the look. When she looks up to Cheondung, Cheondung just flashes his eye-smiles to her.

 

“Fine, I’ll talk.” Though Ara succeeds in dodging Cheondung’s lovey-dovey act and act all strong, she fail in covering up her unsorted feelings this time. Cheondung feigns an innocence smiles. “Ugh, stop that Cheondung. Before I fork you hand,”

 

“Uh no more Dongie,” Cheondung tease Ara.

 

Ara puff up her cheeks. “Fine. Tease me all you like I won’t tell,” Ara put down her forks and started to leave the dining room.

 

“Ara,” Cheondung called out her. Ara walks to the living room and sit on the coach with her knees up against her chest. She hides her face between it. Slowly she feels her eyes getting teary and she started to sniff her tears back. “I hate this part of me. I feel so vulnerable. I can’t even take teasing well from you,”

 

“You takes the words out from my mouth. Want to talk about it?” The rare vulnerable side of Ara was portrayed again in front of his eyes. Cheondung patted Ara’s head. With that pat, Ara looks up to Cheondung.

 

“Cheondung, c-can you h-hug me?” Ara said with a hoarse voice.

 

Cheondung’s heart skipped a beat with that words but he managed to squeak out a response, “Sure, come to Dongie,” He open wide his arm and was thrown off with surprise as Ara hugged his waist to tight. He tried to keep composed by hugging back Ara. She smells nice. Right now, he feels like a high school boy that just scores his first base. With just a hug, and that sounded pathetic. “You urgh wanna talk about it Ara,” He cooed.

 

“Last night was Kris and Chanyeol’s birthday party,” Ara waited for some teasing like And-I-wasn’t-invited-jokes. And she continued. “Kris a-and I g-got into a fight. A-and Lay was somewhat drag into it, I guess,”

 

“You guess?” Cheondung pulled back from the hug and looked at Ara in the eye. Ara shifted her eyes to the anywhere but Cheondung’s eyes. “Ara, look at me. “ Cheondung hold Ara’s chin with such gentle manner that Ara shyly looks up to him. He clears his throat, “What really happen?”

 

Should I tell Cheondung, argh I don’t know? Molla. I don’t even know what really happen. If last night was just some accidents, why did Lay had that no so sincere apology written all over his face and Kris kissed argghhh.

 

“Ara dear,” Cheondung soft voice brings her back to reality. “Can we decide that might be a possibility a misunderstanding occur between the three of us. Arghhh, this is all so confusing,” Ara sighed.

 

“I don’t get how Lay is involved here?” Cheondung asked.

 

“Lay did something b-bad to me. But I still don’t get it. At one time he was all mad at me then the next thing I knew he w-was trying to kiss me,”

 

“He did WHAT?” Cheondung screamed. He holds both Ara’s arm on sudden.

 

“This is the main reason that I didn’t want to tell you. It’s just complicated and frustrating. Then, there is Kris. I,” Ara contemplated whether to continue with Cheondung’s harboring his feeling towards Ara, he wouldn’t like it to know Ara’s feeling for Kris. And what Kris did. I actually fall for Kris deeper that I thought and that jerk actually had the guts to put her on such rollercoaster romance when he already has feelings for arghh. “Jessica,” Ara muttered lowly.

 

“Kris likes Jessica? Well don’t they suit each other? I mean I know how you feel uncomfortable about the WGM recording, how it is fake and wait, I forgot how you adore Kris but it is just a minor crush right?”  Cheondung said with such hopes that Ara would deny him right away. Ara remained silent and fiddles with her shirts.

 

, she looks so cute. , Cheondung get yourself together. This is not the time! “Ara, look at me,” Cheondung take a deep breath. Ara please denies that you have nothing but crush towards Kris. “Do you like Kris, f-for real?” He asks again.

 

Ara sighs. “I don’t know Cheondung. I m-might. I don’t know, I just don’t know,” She wipes the tears that started to fall at the brim of her eyes. “I’m sorry Cheondung. To drag you into this such mess,”

 

“It’s okay, I guess. “ Cheondung hesitantly pats on Ara’s back. We lay in each other arms until I feel asleep. When I woke up, I was on my bed. On my side of bed, I saw a small note.

 

Ara dear,

I have to go first, I have schedule.

Love,

Cheondung

 

Manager oppa. We have to talk about WGM. I’m cancelling it. No, don’t come over. I’ll go to YG building. I need some fresh air,” Ara w a t-shirt dress and leggings. She straps on wedges-sneakers. While brushing her hair, “I could use to a new haircuts. I never really like long hair. It takes so much hassle to take care of,” She pats some CC cream on her face, compact powder, blusher and lipstick. “Uh eyebags. CC cream won’t even it covered it up. Ah sunglass,” She picks up a sunglass. “Done!”

 

When she goes out to the living room, she smells a distinct a stinky smell. She pinched her nose, but then sniff around to find the source. It seems like the source is from her main door. She opened the main door and find a pretty box laid out nicely in front of the main door. She goes to her knees and opened the box. A dead rat with blood splatters all over it. “Stay away from Kris” word was written on the rat.

 

“God, I already told the security to never let strangers to went up and put up some gifts up to my doorstep,” With one hand she hold the box, and the free hand she pinch her nose. She goes down and finds the security was on his desk. She waited for a couple of minutes and the security come back to his place on short breath. “You went out jogging while on working hours?”

 

“Ara-shi, I’m sorry. I was chasing out some sasaeng fans. Lately, they just getting daring and increasing in this area.” The security said. Technically the sasaeng fans have been increasing and more daring since the WGM recording. Urgh. “Omo, what is that smell?” The security continues as he pinched his nose.

 

Ara sighed, “Some one has kindly left this in front of my doorsteps when you were out playing cat and mouse run with the sasaeng fans,” She take a deep breath before continue, “Please do something about this, I NEVER want this to happen EVER again,” She end her note with a fake smile that she sure the security would get the message.

“Agasshi, let me throw away that for you,” The security offered his help.

 

Before the security could manage to take the box away, she pulled back. “No, on my doorstep my thrash. Good day,” She smiles and leaves the building. When she goes out, she sees a familiar black van was on the sideways. The window of the driver seat was rolled down and she sees her manager face. “Oppa, I already tell you I’m going there,” Ara said.

 

“Well, I was not that busy. And God what is that frickin stinky smell. , that smells from that box in your hand,” Her manager scowls while pinching his nose.

 

“A special gift from a special fan. Ugh, wait up. I’m just going to throw this away,” Ara goes to the garbage area and throws away the box.

 

 

“So come again, you want to end WGM filming because Kris is in a relationship. Ridiculous, he was never in one. We check up before he agreed to the contract,” Her manager said.

 

“Well maybe he was never in one before the filming but now he is one,” Ara said.

 

“But, but he knew the deals. He would that would void the contract and plus he said he would settle his feelings, I mean. His unresolved feelings. I mean. Are you sure he is a relationship now Ara?” Her manager said.

 

What unresolved feelings? “Well he is now. I have proofs,” In fact I see it with my own eyes.  Last night scene of Kris and Jessica replays all over in her head again.

 

“But that couldn’t be. He said he really likes you Ara,” Her manager snaps back.

 

“Well, well. I guess it in the past,” Kris likes me?

 

“Well, we could use some papparazi pictures to reveal his new relationship. How dare he turns back on his word. Nobody fools me,” Her manager slams the table in front of her. Then, her manager picks up his handphone.

 

“Oppa, what no! Stop. I don’t think they want to be reveal like this,”

 

“Ara, are you protecting that jerk?!”

 

“Look oppa. I just don’t want the same things to happen to me if it happens to me. I just,” Ara sighed and covered her face.

 

“It would never happen to you Ara. You would never do such stupid things like this!”

God, Ara. What are you doing? Reveal their relationship. Use the YG power on media and reveal them. Revenge is best served on cold dish. Go on reveal them. God, No!

 

“Look Ara. I know it would somewhat jeopardize Kris’s career and that life. But nobody fools around with you and me. And this is the only way to void the contract by proving Kris is at the fault by being in a relationship. And to get the proof on his relationship, we have to use YGE’s power on media,” Her manager calmly said.

 

“Look, there must be another way,” Ara sighed for the hundredth time.

 

“Well there is other way. You could meet him up and get his confession on him being a relationship. Then, we can reveal his confession to some media anonymously. But there is no way, I’m letting you meet up with that bastard,”

 

“Ugh, is the any less mean option?” She pinched her temples.

 

“I don’t see any other option,” Her manager smirked.

 

“Look, let me talk it over with Kris. Maybe I could figure out something,” Ara, talking is the last thing you wanted to do to Kris.

 

“But can’t you handle it? I mean your, y-your f-feelings t-towards.. I mean I’ll go with you. I won’t be beside you, I’ll just be there okay,” Her manager smiles. Ara nodded weakly.

 

 

What in the hell am I doing here? She wanted to slap herself for asking to Kris to come and meet her up. They agreed to meet in a closed 2-storeys café. She sips her Hot Chocolate with hope to ease her nervous. God, why in the hell of the world I’m here an hour early. Wait why I am here again. God. She glances over the seat behind her and sees that her manager is by the window looking down. She hears a footsteps and glance at the stairs. He saw a familiar hair. Kris, he is early too.

 

“Kris,” She only managed to whisper out. Magically, somehow Kris hears her voice and turn to look at Ara. Kris offered a small smile and walk towards her. Ara’s heartbeat skips a beat as she saw that smile. “Y-you are early?” She croaks out.

 

“Yeah, but you are earlier. “ He stops for a pause and sit down in front of her. “Ara, I’m so glad you called. I wanted to call you but I had practice. I know this sounds like a lame excuse but I,” Kris fidgeting with his words. He looks nervous.

 

“You want to order anything first?” Ara said.

 

Kris looks up at her with a surprised expression, clearly perplexed with Ara’s calm manner. “ Yeah, I’m from table 13, a Hot Chocolate please,” Kris speaks up to the mini speaker on their table. The waiter from the other side reply Yes. After a couple of minutes of silence, the waiter came with a cup of Hot Chocolate.

 

“You look sick Ara” Kris said while try to feel Ara’s forehead with his hand but Ara moved away first. She ignore the hurt expression that flashed on Kris and look away.

 

“About last night,” They both speak at the same time. “Please let me talk first,” Kris said.

 

Ara sighed in annoyance. “Now you listen to me Kris Wu YiFan. Y-you have void the contract, you ARE in a relationship. Y-you b-break my heart. But that is just on side note, I” Ara bits her lower lips hopefully to stop a tears to form. She takes a deep breath and continued, “ Tomorrow, you will go to MBC and ask for the filming to stops early. I don’t care just come up with any kind of reason. I’m sure you are good at it. I can use my reasons that I already receive an offer for a drama filming, which will keep me busy. Let just say that we agree on that decision to finish the filming early that on contract,”

 

“Ara, let me talk please,” Kris try to grasp Ara’s hand but Ara moves away quickly.

 

“There’s nothing that we can talk about. We are finish,” Ara tries to stand up and walk away but something glues her to her seat.

 

“ Don’t you think it is fair to hear from me first? Ara, please,” Kris pleads.

 

“You want to talk about fair? How fair it is to let me fall for you when you already know about my feelings, h-how fair it is when you c-clearly had some unresolved feelings f-for someone else and you agree t-to WGM, how f-fair it is to you? And Jessica-shi and y-you! D-don’t t-talk to me about fair Kris!” Ara snaps and her tears falls.

 

“Listen to me Ara, please. “ Kris block Ara from leaving by hugging her.

 

“Let me go, Kris,” Ara hits Kris repeatedly on his chest.

 

“P-please just listen to me Ara. I’m sorry” He said.

 

Then, Ara is pull back by her manager. “You bastard stay away from Ara. I think this is enough. I’ll contact your manager later.” Her manager shoves Kris and leave with Ara.

 

“I know this is such a bad decision to let you meet him. “ Her manager said as he drives away.

 

“H-he should g-get the message, t-to void the contract,” Ara said between tears. “ Well today’s filming is a sad scene right. I h-had a good practice right,”

“I nearly forgot the filming for that drama. Are you sure you want to do this Ara?” Her manager asked with a worried expression.

 

“I h-had a g-good practice right,” Ara said and takes a deep breath. Her manager to drives her to filming set and the filming actually went well for straight five hours. “Good job today Ara. You really captured the heart broken scene well. “ The director said while patting Ara’s arms. Ara nodded and smiles. “ Thanks director-nim,”

 

She goes to her waiting room and sits on the chair. While the stylist was removing her makeup, she got a message from Cheondung.

 

Hey, I finish my schedule early.

I will swing by to your home later, okay?

 

Ara goes into her apartment and finds Cheondung with a bouquet of Ferrero Rocher on the doorstep. “Since you are allergic to flower and you love Ferrero Rocher so much,” Cheondung said.

 

“You haven’t watched any of the WGM episodes, no?” Ara asked.

 

Cheondung shakes his head, “Hell no. I couldn’t. Why, wait am I. “Cheondung stare at Ara and the bouquet back and forth. “He did this too, that jerk,” Cheondung goes to the kitchen with Ara following him. Cheondung get a big bowl and then he cut the ribbon that was holding the chocolates together. He pours all the chocolates into the bowl and decorates the bowls with the ribbons from the bouquet. “Ta-dah, finish,”

 

Ara smiles at that gesture. “ You are so sweet Cheondung,” She pinched Cheondung’s cheeks.

 

“I know, but why aren’t you falling for me yet Ara?” Cheondung pouted.

 

Ara sighed and walked away from Cheondung towards the living room. Then she saw she got a message from CL and G-Dragon.

 

Hey dear. GD and me ran into your manager oppa. We made him tell everything. Be strong girl. –CL-roo unnie-

 

I’m ready to rescue a damsel in distress names Ara. *winks –GD oppa-

 

Ara can’t help to smile to those messages.

 

“Say aah,” Cheondung said while try to feed Ara with the chocolate. Slowly Ara opened up and eat the chocolate. “Good girl,” Cheondung pats her head. Ara finds herself slowly to soften up to Cheondung’s lovey-dovey treatment. Ara opened up again as Cheondung feed her another chocolate.

 

“Ara, I have something to tell you,”

 

“I’m listening,” Ara said while trying to turn on the television with the remote controller.

 

Cheondung takes away the remote controller from Ara’s hand and force Ara to look at him. “ Ara, I like you. No, I think I’m in love you,”

 

“I know that you like me but wait no what? L-love,” Ara stared at Cheondung.

 

“I always had a feeling for you. And I thought the feelings are going to go away after I saw how you look at Kris but the feelings just got stronger. I really like you and I really care for you. I want to be there for you always, for your tears especially. I want to be the one that put that smile on your face. I want to see you cute puff up cheek when you are frustrated. “

 

“Cheondung stop. I’m sorry, I can’t acc-uhmf,” Ara is cut off as Cheondung kissed her lips.

 

“, I’m sorry. I don’t know what got into me,” Cheondung pulls back from the kiss; he was shock as well as Ara. He stands to his feet and rummages his hair. “I’m sorry. I know this might be not the right thing to said and. I’m sorry. But” Cheondung sit on her knees in front of Ara. As he see Ara in pure utter shock and he takes both Ara’s hand in his. “I’m serious about my feelings. Please let me into your hearts. I will make you happy. “

 

Ara slowly pulls out her hand from Cheondung’s hand. “Cheondung I need you to leave. I’m sorry. Too much have happen today. I’m s-still digesting everything. Please,” Ara muster up her strength and said it out.

 

“I get it. I’m sorry I let my feelings controlling me. Please at least promise you would think about this. About me and you, us” As Cheondung tries to grasp Ara’s hand again, Ara quickly moved away from Cheondung.

 

“Cheondung, please just,” Ara can’t even say those words leave when she wanted Cheondung to stay beside her. But her feelings is so messed up, this is too much to take in one day.

 

“I’ll leave for now. But whenever you call me back you know I’ll run to you,” Cheondung started to stand up. “Take care okay,” Cheondung pats Ara’s head. Ara held up her tears and she swears she saw Cheondung’s tear on his cheeks. When Cheondung was out of her house, Ara let the tears fall against her cheeks. Little that she knows Cheondung was crying against the door for a while, still hoping that Ara will open the door for him, to her house, to her heart.